Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 08-12-2011, 06:44 AM   #26
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
No! There would be trauma!

TRAUMA I SAY

I'm insanely nervous about the possibility of eventually getting it lasered. maybe I'll just buy a home electrolysis kit.
yeah, well then i don't think going to someone outside the house is for you. Your hygiene shouldn't be causing you trauma. Get the kit. I don't really think they work, but it sounds like your best option at this point.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #27
gogogal

gogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized rep

I don't find the laser hair removal too uncomfortable (although I haven't had it done down there)... I would equate it to a light scratch on a sunburn
Old 08-12-2011, 08:09 AM   #28
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogogal View Post
I don't find the laser hair removal too uncomfortable (although I haven't had it done down there)... I would equate it to a light scratch on a sunburn
I hear laser on the labia is a bitch and a half. Laser on penis/scrotum? I don't know.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:11 AM   #29
gogogal

gogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
I hear laser on the labia is a bitch and a half.
The more I think about it, the more I believe it. Pretty sensitive area (to say the least). I guess I would need a couple of shots of whiskey to get ready for that!
Old 08-14-2011, 05:58 PM   #30
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
yeah, well then i don't think going to someone outside the house is for you. Your hygiene shouldn't be causing you trauma. Get the kit. I don't really think they work, but it sounds like your best option at this point.
No I mean... it'd cause the other person trauma. Nobody should have to see what I've got going on down there -_-
Old 08-15-2011, 08:53 AM   #31
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
No I mean... it'd cause the other person trauma. Nobody should have to see what I've got going on down there -_-
My answer took both parties into consideration.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:14 PM   #32
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Have you tried asking other people in the trans community in your area ? Maybe they know a person who is understanding and won't make a big deal of the situation, maybe even someone in the community does waxing for a job. Just a thought.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:08 PM   #33
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
Have you tried asking other people in the trans community in your area ? Maybe they know a person who is understanding and won't make a big deal of the situation, maybe even someone in the community does waxing for a job. Just a thought.
I don't really know that many people in the trans community in my area, except for a few people who are very early in transition and whose primary source of information is me, and my girlfriend
Old 08-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #34
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I don't really know that many people in the trans community in my area, except for a few people who are very early in transition and whose primary source of information is me, and my girlfriend
Ah, well, it was worth a shot.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:51 AM   #35
xeillia

xeillia can now change their title

I wouldnt do it, I dont tolerate pain that well, I get my eyebrows done and my legs when I get the courage. Just be careful, someone I know recently was expected to pay and extra 50% of a brazillian because she was large. There are some crooks out there so make sure you find someone reputable.
xeillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #36
BigBootyAsshley
Big Booty Princess

BigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 clubBigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 clubBigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 clubBigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 clubBigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 clubBigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 club

I keep meaning to post on this but I've never gotten around to it...i hope this info isn't too late for anyone.

I've had "down there" waxed a bunch of times...i love it and have never had any problems with anyone who has done it. Everyone has been kind and very respectful.

My one warning would be before you schedule your appointment ask what kind of wax they use....if they say they use Cold Blue Wax ask if they have other wax available or go elsewhere. I've only had one experience with Cold Blue Wax but it was so painful I swore I'd never let anyone touch me with it again.

Prior to the very painful Cold Blue Wax session the women doing the waxing that Cold Blue Wax was gentler and painless then the wax normally used for a Brazilian. I figured SCORE. While the "normal" wax never bothered me I figured if this wonder product was gentler and painless I was in for a totally pain free quick waxing. WRONG! There is no linen strip used with Cold Blue Wax....the cold wax is peeled off much like a band-aid. Because there isn't a nice neat strip of linen to pull off often the wax doesn't come off in one quick pull like it would with the linen strip. At times the wax had to be "worked" to get off meaning lots of small pulls to get off one piece of wax. The waxing took longer and was actually painful, which I can't say about previous or subsequent times I've been waxed with the "normal" wax.

Fortunately, i didn't have any strange side effects after the waxing but the process itself was enough to make me avoid "Cold Blue Wax" forever more.

Good luck and happy waxing!
BigBootyAsshley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:34 PM   #37
wtchmel

wtchmel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswtchmel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't think I could do this, when i get the brows done once in a while It hurts like a bitch and i just think there is no fuckin' way i could do down there or anywhere else. I'm a baby bitch i guess .When it comes to pain i can dish it out but can't take it.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:08 PM   #38
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalFatGothChick View Post
If you are ever in the Los Angeles area go to Pink Cheeks in Sherman Oaks http://www.pinkcheeks.com they are BBW/SSBBW friendly. Cindy is the bomb! They even do fat men too!
If anyone wants to know what my hootie looks like, drop by on Friday, b/c I'll be there!
Old 12-09-2011, 04:41 PM   #39
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This thread is giving me the courage to go and get my Wendy waxed... the lady who does my electrolysis also used to do my eyebrows, face and arm waxing, and she's such a stellar lady. I've been going to her for almost two years now, so I reckon she's seen enough of my horrid hirsutism not to be surprised that I've got it going on down there, too.

Still, the idea is scary. I don't consider my kitty to be pretty!
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:13 AM   #40
RockabillyDoll

RockabillyDoll has said some nice things
Default I always get the bare kitty!

I live in Portland, OR and I only go to Urban Waxx for my maintenance brazilians. I see either Katie Lytle or Beth Kuriger. Both of those girls are really awesome! I was sooooooo worried that I would be told "um, i can't do this because of your size" but nope. I asked and the girl was like "oh honey no need to be worried. We have all shapes and sizes here and there is nothing I haven't seen." Once you get a full brazilian, shaving will never be a suitable alternative!!

It took me a couple times to really feel relaxed and let my guard down but I love those gals! They're so much fun!! Just a hint though, ask your salon if they use a hard wax for their brazilians. If they use strips....run, run away as fast as you can!!!! Strips=a lot of unnecessary pain. Hard wax=awesome results and minimal pain if any! Oh, you can take tylenol or something like that 30 min before hand and make sure you've eaten something. I know the eating part may sound random, but it helps your body cope when you're experiencing it for the first time and the adrenaline hits your system
RockabillyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:22 AM   #41
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
I don't consider my kitty to be pretty!
Well you should! You are a beautiful woman. Why not love the very secret part of you as well.

I use to think the same way. But my self-loving journey has taught me to love every mole, every fat roll and every secret part of myself. ( Yes, even there! )

Back to the subject....I would like a ticket to Brazil, please.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:13 AM   #42
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry about this but...I was using Veet hair removal cream on my thighs and, instead of standing still, I walked around and tidied my bathroom up. I had my shower and was starting to dry the area under my belly when I realized the cream had moved from my thighs to my kitty when I was walking around. I was left with this god-awful patchy mess. Obviously, I had to fix this...so now I am 100% bare down there and I kinda like it I'm going to keep shaving for now, but I think once I gain a little bit more courage (and find a bbw friendly place) I'm going to get waxed. Reading about the experiences everyone else has had on this thread, I am definitely more open to getting waxed then I have been before.
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:42 AM   #43
CorinaJade

CorinaJade can now change their title

I am so glad this thread exists! I've been wanting to get a full on Brazilian wax for a long time now but i've always been worried about my weight making it difficult, and the concept of letting some random person attack my vagina with hot wax scares the living day-lights out of me. My younger sister is a beauty therapist, and does waxing of all kinds, she's offered heaps of times but it still feels weird, being family and all. I might have to just bite the bullet and go in. At least if i go to my sister i get a 40% family member discount ^.^ or she can do it for me for free at home, which i have to say is incentive. I do like free things. I'm so sick of shaving, and getting bumpy rashes. I've had pretty much every other kind of waxing done so it's certainly not the pain i'm fearing. Just the stigma behind the whole thing i guess. I don't like feeling like i'll be the client that's "different".

Thanks for sharing your stories and advice ladies!

- Cori
CorinaJade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:02 PM   #44
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just started last week and am loving it. You have to hold your belly and pull the skin tight. My advice is go to a professional waxer. Someone who only does wax. They will know exactly what to do. Pop two asprin prior to going. Wear cotton underwear and something roomy that is easy to slip on and off. Look for deals on living social and groupon. Research the waxer on yelp before you prepay a deal.

My experience: I did the full Brazilian. She had me lay down and open my legs "Indian style". She did her thing and when it was time to wax the B-hole she asked if I was flexible. Legs up for about 10 secs and that was done. It was quick and painless. I'm angry at myself for not doing it years ago.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #45
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBootyAsshley View Post
I keep meaning to post on this but I've never gotten around to it...i hope this info isn't too late for anyone.

I've had "down there" waxed a bunch of times...i love it and have never had any problems with anyone who has done it. Everyone has been kind and very respectful.

My one warning would be before you schedule your appointment ask what kind of wax they use....if they say they use Cold Blue Wax ask if they have other wax available or go elsewhere. I've only had one experience with Cold Blue Wax but it was so painful I swore I'd never let anyone touch me with it again.

Prior to the very painful Cold Blue Wax session the women doing the waxing that Cold Blue Wax was gentler and painless then the wax normally used for a Brazilian. I figured SCORE. While the "normal" wax never bothered me I figured if this wonder product was gentler and painless I was in for a totally pain free quick waxing. WRONG! There is no linen strip used with Cold Blue Wax....the cold wax is peeled off much like a band-aid. Because there isn't a nice neat strip of linen to pull off often the wax doesn't come off in one quick pull like it would with the linen strip. At times the wax had to be "worked" to get off meaning lots of small pulls to get off one piece of wax. The waxing took longer and was actually painful, which I can't say about previous or subsequent times I've been waxed with the "normal" wax.

Fortunately, i didn't have any strange side effects after the waxing but the process itself was enough to make me avoid "Cold Blue Wax" forever more.

Good luck and happy waxing!
Really?!?!? That was the wax used on me and it was painless. Maybe your waxer was inexperienced? My lady did such a good job I had her do my facial hair. I have sensitive skin and look beat up after a waxing. Not with the blue stuff. It was a miracle.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:58 AM   #46
livelovelaughsmile

livelovelaughsmile can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslivelovelaughsmile can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I recently tried Nair for the first time, you have to make sure to apply ample amounts but it works. The bummer is that it only lasts for a few days, whereas waxing lasts a lot longer. Good luck with whatever you decide!
livelovelaughsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:00 AM   #47
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nair gives me a chemical burn... ow! I tried waxing before but the pain is not worth it to me. I am a "trimmer". I personally like some hair on myself and lately I have been so lazy that it's a real jungle down there haha

*need to remedy that because I am supposed to go swimming soon

Last edited by fat9276; 07-10-2012 at 09:03 AM. Reason: stuff
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote