Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 01-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #151
anarcha

anarcha has said some nice things

I'm a 48yo lesbian, single and seeking. I'm 5'9", on the slender side and a long-time admirer of women's curves. Not finding a lot of dating action in the 40+ age range, unfortunately, guess I'll have to start casting my net internationally.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #152
JSmirkingRevenge

JSmirkingRevenge can now change their title

recently single.

bi-sexual and craving the woman end of that spectrum at the moment.

i'm a 30 year old, 5'9",tattooed, bbw who likes people of all sizes...

talk to me, goose!
JSmirkingRevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:22 PM   #153
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Single again since last October.

Not looking.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #154
slurpeekell12

slurpeekell12 can now change their title

Wanted to update y'all that I am now attached for good, just asked my lady to marry me in February. I'm so happy! She's definitely a bbw, though she wants to lose some of the weight, which is her choice. But she's such a foodie, and making me into more of a chunky monkey every day, you know how the expression goes 'fat and happy' that's definitely us! Keep hope alive friends, the one you're looking for is out there looking for you, just has to be the right time
Old 06-18-2012, 01:43 PM   #155
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Congratulations!

(and I have to ask: have you set a date yet?)
Old 07-07-2012, 10:05 AM   #156
slurpeekell12

We had set a date, but now we're broken up. Wow life really throws you for a loop sometimes. . . . all things that are meant to be will be. Everything happens for a reason.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #157
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry to read the bad news Slurpee

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #158
slurpeekell12

Thank you Green Eyed Fairy, apparently it wasnt meant to be. I'm moving on, staying positive & looking for real love elsewhere
Old 07-17-2012, 09:55 AM   #159
ottertime

ottertime has said some nice things
Default hi

so any nice big guys in Michigan? I'm a black bi guys that like to hang out with someone.
ottertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:37 PM   #160
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Actually this thread really has nothing to do with me, I picked the wrong topic while doing a search for "Dating" topics. So please ignore what was previously said.

Last edited by Kenster102.5; 07-17-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:45 AM   #161
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm still single and would like to meet a sweet curvy lady. I get some attentio here, but no women are genuine in their approach it makes me sad. I want dates and hand holding and sweet text messages and stuff.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:10 AM   #162
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm 29, bi, and I'm not attached to anyone but I am sleeping with a couple people. Not really "looking" for anything but if something were to happen, then hey, I'm not gonna complain.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:01 AM   #163
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Officially single. Um, I guess I have been for a bit but I haven't been online in a while.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:55 AM   #164
max_bialystock

max_bialystock can now change their title

Single, almost post-op male to female.
Looking for partner in the Minnesota area who is looking for an adult nursing relationship.
max_bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 08:12 PM   #165
L eonardo

L eonardo has said some nice things

two years single. and looking for nice gal.
L eonardo is offline   Reply With Quote