Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-28-2010, 04:49 PM   #151
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The BHM section is my DIMS base, in as much as I have one.

Oh, and BTW...

There are over 60 people logged in to the BHM section at this time, and few of them are posting. It's almost like a BHM army gathering on the pre-dawn horizon.

Either that, or they're all PM'ing one another.

Edit: now up to 75. Jeepers...

Last edited by lovelocs; 12-28-2010 at 04:56 PM.
lovelocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #152
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Zulu Dawn? No. Fatboy Dawn? Yes.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #153
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Zulu Dawn? No. Fatboy Dawn? Yes.
I've had that dream before. I usually wake up *right* before they breach my perimeter....
Old 06-14-2011, 04:27 AM   #154
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
I've had that dream before. I usually wake up *right* before they breach my perimeter....
And now, the next time I get drunk, all I will be able to do is yeall at people to breach my perimeter
Old 06-25-2011, 05:19 AM   #155
ForeignSoul

ForeignSoul can now change their title

I must admit, I don't really go anywhere else on the boards than the BHM area....perhaps it's time to venture out....

I just usually stick here cause I've become familiar with some of you and, I'm not a fetish feeder/feedee or anything like that....I'm just a BHM...meh
Old 07-11-2011, 09:20 PM   #156
Broadside

Broadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized rep

What does it mean to me?

...another shot at something I gave up on.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:26 PM   #157
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm just thankful ChrisVersion2 and I were talking a lot on FF and he referred me to this site and this place is great to finally be able to discuss a life-long passion and to be able to be open about a part of me without feeling ashamed or anything.

Shame that the Dimension's Chat doesn't seem to be working for me tho =/
SlightlyMorbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:23 PM   #158
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm glad you joined and thank you for the kind words

Last edited by ChrisVersion2; 07-26-2011 at 04:26 PM.
ChrisVersion2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:35 AM   #159
BLK360

BLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Joined up only recently, so to me, the DIMs boards in general are kind of an exciting new place to really learn, become more comfortable, and meet people like myself.
BLK360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:38 AM   #160
KingBoo
On Timeout

KingBoo has said some nice things

Love and Joy
KingBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #161
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

9/1/2011: the day a complete asshat troll nuked the board.

Never forget.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:42 PM   #162
BLK360

BLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post

Never forget.
Should we get t-shirts made for the occasion? If so, I leave it to you to pick who's picture we use as the half-faded mascot.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:05 PM   #163
TheLargeLawStudent

TheLargeLawStudent can now change their title

As a completely new person here, it'd be disingenuous to try and claim that I have any sort of emotional investment in this board and its members. However, I can state WHY I chose to join just a short time ago.

I actually first heard of this place from a fellow classmate of mine. Apparently she has been a member of Dims for quite some time now. I confess, that before my conversation with her, I had never before heard of a "BHM/FA/FFA/BBW". Honestly, I was intrigued. Curiosity led me to this site, and now curiosity has led me to join.The people here seem interesting and different (in a good way), so for me I see this board as simply an opportunity to talk to and get to know people who I probably wouldn't have to opportunity to meet in my "normal circles". In my view, this is a whole new group of diverse people who, as different as they may be from me, have one thing in common. Either they're big guys like me, or they have an affinity for us big guys! So, that said, I hope to meet many interesting people!
TheLargeLawStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:09 PM   #164
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post

Never forget.
HMU!!!!!!!!!

Never forget.

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it' ~ Santayana

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:09 PM   #165
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome new peeps!!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:24 AM   #166
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Great people and good fun!

This board has proved a lot of fun so far as well as putting me in touch with some lovely people, who have variously made me think, laugh and offered some fantastic advice and support.

I don't know what I was waiting for!
Old 06-06-2012, 08:21 AM   #167
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love that this is a specifically carved little corner in cyberspace where BHMs & FFAs can come to encourage each other. I would love to one day be able to point a BHM/FFA or two to this site. If that opportunity ever does present itself, I'll be sure not to miss out on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeignSoul View Post
I must admit, I don't really go anywhere else on the boards than the BHM area....perhaps it's time to venture out....

I just usually stick here cause I've become familiar with some of you and, I'm not a fetish feeder/feedee or anything like that....I'm just a BHM...meh
That's just the thing, you're not 'just' a BHM here. We need you guys to stick around.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #168
seeker421

seeker421 can now change their title

I'm mainly here because I am proud of who I am and I want meet people who respect that I'm happy being a big guy.
seeker421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:55 AM   #169
BigWilliamUK

BigWilliamUK can now change their title

Quite simply it gives me a chance to be part of the crowd, rather than the odd one out, a chance to feel Im not alone there are simlar people to me, a chance to read and learn from their experience as well as voice my own without being judged just as a fat man.
BigWilliamUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:58 AM   #170
BigWilliamUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker421 View Post
I'm mainly here because I am proud of who I am and I want meet people who respect that I'm happy being a big guy.
Thats great, im not like that im not happy about myself, but would love to be and hopefully with support and just general acceptance this site provides I will get there.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:17 AM   #171
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWilliamUK View Post
Thats great, im not like that im not happy about myself, but would love to be and hopefully with support and just general acceptance this site provides I will get there.
I think the chances of that are very good. I haven't been here long at all myself, but I can already tell you that for the most part this is an awesome place for larger folks and their unashamed admirers to support each other. Stick around, I think you'll find it's totally worth it.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:03 PM   #172
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

Dims came about for me right at about the time I started to realize I was more inclined towards bigger girls... for a while I thought I was just broken or weird. Typical teen social pressure. But when I stumbled across Dims and saw it wasn't just a "fetish" but it was a legitimate preference. I know that sounds a little derp but honestly, at like fifteen, sixteen years old that was huge for me. As the... *gulp* decade or more passed Dims became a respite from the daily bombardment of "weight loss, skinny equals happiness, you can only be healthy and content thin" culture on television and movies and... well everywhere.

After I got married Dims became a portal to a world I accepted was just going to be a fantasy. My now ex-wife was never totally comfortable with the whole BBW culture so it became my private little world again, just like in high school and college. Now though? Dims and all the sites and social networking sites that have a thriving BBW and BHM culture like Tumblr have come to represent pure potential. I'm still a young man, I own my own business, no kids, the world is my God damn oyster and by God I want to meet a girl that's into... hell, at least AWARE of this culture and how much fun it can be.

Wishful thinking but I'd love to find a confident (maybe gainer, who knows) girl and have a relationship where I can actually SHARE this amazing community and this culture and revel in it a little bit. The BBW and BHM "thing" has been such a huge part of my development, its just this huge part of my sexual identity that's always been confined to private internet sessions and at almost thirty that's a little disheartening to me.

Here's hopin'... and thanks Dims!

Last edited by The Fat Man; 07-25-2012 at 08:11 PM.
The Fat Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:14 AM   #173
BigWilliamUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
I think the chances of that are very good. I haven't been here long at all myself, but I can already tell you that for the most part this is an awesome place for larger folks and their unashamed admirers to support each other. Stick around, I think you'll find it's totally worth it.
Thankyou for the kind words
Old 07-28-2012, 03:36 PM   #174
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

I still enjoy the HMU ladies!!!! meme from time to time.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #175
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

temporarily alleviates boredom
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote