Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #51
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

This is a fascinating thread. And I have to say that reading feedees explaining how eating turns them on, how they love food and love to be full, etc., is quite a turn on.

I don't know if I'm a 'feeder' or not, really. What I love, absolutely looove, is when my wife overeats, and when she gains weight. She has gained steadily through our 15 years together and observing her as she hits another level of fatness - right now she is usually the biggest person in the room, with a magnificent belly that I love to caress and which she loves to have me caress - drives me wild. As for overeating, she is not generally one for huge binges (although there have been occasions) so much as just regularly eating lots and lots. Just last night we were out at dinner and, literally 30 seconds after remarking that she should lose weight, she proposed dessert and ending up eating all of the huge pie a la mode slice we ordered. I just love that.

What I don't feel any desire to do is 'control' this process or even, really, feed her per se. Very early on in our relationship I did more actively encourage and facilitate, bringing her lots of treats; there was one occasion where, when she said she should probably stop eating because she was full, I told her to finish her plate (which she did immediately, and it must be said, in a decidedly obedient way). But I eased up - I'm not sure why. It's probably good that I did, though, since her gain has been strong and steady enough that my adding to it likely would have been bad for her health.

I think she is probably a feedee? Not in the specific sense of calculated gaining but in the broader sense of loving to eat and overeat and be full - and perhaps in the slightly submissive sense of secretly liking encouragement or even commands to eat. Whether my fundamentally passive orientation - I just enjoy the process of her being fat and getting fatter, without trying to lead or steer it - makes me a feeder, I don't know.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #52
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

Can someone be both a feedee and a feeder? This is certainly where my fantasies have been wandering off to lately.
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:04 AM   #53
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Of course! Feedism isn't a monolithic thing, it's a collection of turn-ons, and not everyone has the same mix! There are people who get off on feeding/being fed who absolutely hate weight gain, believe it or not.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:14 PM   #54
Prince Dyscord

Prince Dyscord can now change their title

I love this thread. So many people in the BBW community seem to immediately hate on feederism. It's annoying how quick they are to judge. As for me, I've never actually fed anyone. My thing is more people being comfortable with themselves, as I've found feedees tend to be rather confident.
Prince Dyscord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:49 AM   #55
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

Interesting posts... I must say I know I need a feeder/feedee relationship, period lol.