Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-18-2012, 01:45 AM   #1
EatMoreFatGirl

EatMoreFatGirl has said some nice things
Default Almost ready....

I've been a longtime lurker on here & Fantasy Feeder and I feel like I'm closer to going back to gaining. So far I've cancelled my weight watchers membership...and I make it a point to eat desert after lunch and dinner and snacking more on chocolate during the day at work

So my history:
In 1997 I started college at 222 lbs (I'm 5'7") by 1999 I was down to 175 lbs (size 14)(didn't like dorm food). I think I always had a desire to stuff in me, as a child I used to stuff my shirt and shorts with pillows and waddle around rubbing my pretend belly. I was up one night and was playing on the internet and I discovered Yahoo Groups that featured feeders/feedees/weight gain. I was so mesmirized that I started going on more and more often and of course got to chatting with "feeders" who encouraged me to eat while chatting--talk about how arousing it was just snack and snack wo couting calories, then it was an adrenaline rush because I would run over to the campus store to buy ben & jerry's ice cream, pepsi, candy bars to binge on while everyone else in the dorm was sleeping (as if I was doing something naughty)...well by april 2002, I weighed 265 lbs and a size 24 with 42DDD boobs(love them!!)

So between 2012-2011 I've done various diets(LA Weight Loss, Seattle Sutton, Weight Watchers, Slim fast) and haven't been able to get below 225 lbs. I realize how much I love & miss food(love mexican & chinese buffets), miss that adrenaline rush that i got from binging. I always felt I couldn't gain while living at home, but now I'm in my own place and nothing is holding me back except for guilt (not sure from where) I know it's in me to gain....i find the massive bellies and rolls of fat on other members here very arousing...i even crave/dream of having a belly so round and heavy that it sits between my legs....i really wish i knew what's stopping me from taking the plunge Thanks for the read
EatMoreFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Give into your desires and eat away. I know your belly wants to grow.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:25 PM   #3
fiddypence
Fast Feedist

fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well for one thing, I would advise you to never waste your money on another diet. I think they are silly whether you want to gain or not. Obviously its easier to gain weight than to lose it and as you get older it only gets harder. I guess it makes sense to have some doubts.

Having said that, you should do what makes you happy. Maybe make one night a week a stuffing day. It might be enough to scratch the itch, but not enough to be incredibly unhealthy/guilt inducing.
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:30 PM   #4
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Say "Yes" to Your Fat Desires

Now that you are on your own and not living with your parents and you have had the experience of weighing 265 lbs., just take it slow and start indulging. You know how you felt when you were heavier and if there were no physical or medical problems, I think you can safely eat your way back to that point at least and feel good about it.

I know how frustrating being on a diet can be. I have been on several and they were always successful but deep down, I hated doing it. I love to eat and to deny me that pleasure was like taking away one of the true joys of being alive. So I decided a long time ago, no more dieting. I am going to be me and let nature take its course. 125 lbs. later I can honestly say I am fat and happy! And I think you will be too.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:49 PM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Go with the urge and yes it feels good to be naughty.
If someone says looks like you have gained say yeah I know I was fat a while back and I gained it back I guess.Just pass it off as not a big deal.
Although you love when the say that.LOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:05 PM   #6
creamier2001

creamier2001 has said some nice things
Default creamier2001

Hi

I've been a secret FA since i read book about Stanley exploring Africa in 1870s looking for Livingstone. He came across a huge African kingdom where the king had 10000 ssbbw wives! Ne wives were chosen at 16 by older wives and then fed root beer and rich cows cream until very big. The king selected women who were big and drunk each night to take to bed. Stanley commented on this as disgusting, but i found it very erotic and have been turned on by voluptuous women ever since, especially if they enjoy drinking too. So there must be many other guys like me who love beautiful women with ever spreading bodies! Diificult to find many women like that in new Zealand, a very small country.
My sister has been on 5 separate diets and always put on more weight afterwards. She has now accepted she was designed to be a big girl and is happy with her body.
creamier2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:19 AM   #7
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamier2001 View Post
Hi

I've been a secret FA since i read book about Stanley exploring Africa in 1870s looking for Livingstone. He came across a huge African kingdom where the king had 10000 ssbbw wives! Ne wives were chosen at 16 by older wives and then fed root beer and rich cows cream until very big. The king selected women who were big and drunk each night to take to bed. Stanley commented on this as disgusting, but i found it very erotic and have been turned on by voluptuous women ever since, especially if they enjoy drinking too. So there must be many other guys like me who love beautiful women with ever spreading bodies! Diificult to find many women like that in new Zealand, a very small country.
My sister has been on 5 separate diets and always put on more weight afterwards. She has now accepted she was designed to be a big girl and is happy with her body.
You're not getting off on that are you?
Old 07-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #8
Luv2CUfeast

Luv2CUfeast can now change their title
Default Have no regrets

If experience is any teacher, there is nothing so frustrating as regrets, but I understand your ambivalence.

My advice is to go ahead and indulge yourself - fulfill your fantasies to the fullest at least once. If the "need to feed" hasn't passed with the diets you've tried so far, there's a good chance it is a part of you that no amount of self-denial will ever remove. You need to accept that, and get it out of your system. Otherwise, there will be a part of you that forever wonders "what if?" and remains unfulfilled.

I share your childhood recollections, and I think they are a good indicator of just how deeply this rooted in your being; it's far more than a preference, or a fetish, it's a part of who you really are.

You can always lose weight later if you decide it's more work than it's worth, but I can tell you that if I had known then what I know now, I would let nothing come between me and satisfaction of my appetites!

Good luck to you.
Luv2CUfeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:42 PM   #9
Stefanydiwilmette

Stefanydiwilmette has said some nice things

Eat up baby!
Stefanydiwilmette is offline   Reply With Quote