Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-27-2012, 07:15 AM   #1
kendall

kendall has said some nice things
Default when will there be more fat sexy couples?

obviously any fairly cute girl over 300 is desired by more men than admit it, not to mention 150-300 today in the usa. very few men who love more food and fatness with their sex are admired by women especially very fat ones. i suspect there are more gay and les fat sexy couples than straight.

of course fat women are more appreciated as the big mama with lots of stored up food to convert into babyfood in nursing etc. men are traditionally supposed to be lean mean hunters that put meat on the table. but if you are wealthy and not a prude about being thin and rich etc. you might indulge all your passions and still be a mighty breadwinner for a huge hungry ssbbw. you would have a lot in common if you are both glottonous fr food , fleshiness and satisfaction of both primal desires.

the questiom is now that big fat sexy women are so popular as lovers whe wil men be free to be smart rich sweet loing sexy big fat men who are king sized and be appreciated as manly and the male version of ultra feminine ssbbws?

unless both are over 500 and not very flexible there is no reason why a normally endowed fat sexy man 250-400 would be less able to enjoy hot fat sex with a woman the same size. if you say thinner is easier for sex then why not two 100-150 lb lovers? of course thin sex is more fast and furious and fat sex is more fat comfortable and primed for culmnation of desire. if a fat cmfy woman wants a thin man or vice versa thats cool. really total monotony er monogamy is rare and open relationship is more durable than serial monogamy.

so aside from the stus quo nof very few fat hot couples of the opposite sex, why arent there more who really love to eat a lot and get hot and relax and enjoy the fat sexy chemistry together. are fat women and men who only want the other sex thin looking for validation by a 'normal' lover to prove they are not just fat slobs settling for another fat slob who is desperate enough to accept them? is that social cliche still so prevalent? maybe. any ideas?
kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #2
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Many people who are into fat people say that they always liked bigger people or knew even when they were very small that they did. Many of the people saying it are thin. Many of them have been ridiculed or thought abnormal because of their preference. Some have even been assigned predatory status while at the same time, the BBW/BHM is assigned an infantile-like status, marginalizing both, without any scientific data or research to back that up.

My point is that just as thin people can have a preference, whether innate or having evolved over time, for fat people, fat people can have a preference for thin people having nothing to do with any underlying psychological pathology. Is it possible that some might think they've hit the jackpot by achieving some sort of normalcy by having a thin partner? Of course but IMO, I don't believe that it's the norm and in fact, it does a disservice to all those who just like what and who they like and are really tired of being analyzed to the nth degree of the why, when thin couples don't have to explain themselves to anyone on why THEY prefer each other. It's a double standard to assume that fat people should only be with fat people and the reason why they may prefer not to is because they want to be more normal.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:27 AM   #3
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So if I get this right, Kendall, you're saying that while there are lots of sexy couples made up of a sexy fat girl and a 'lean' guy, there aren't as many couples where both partners are sexy and fat?

Where are you looking for the sexy fat couples? Because your observation doesn't jibe with the couples I see around me. Now, I have to say that where I'm looking around is in the suburbs, and lately on weekends in campgrounds, not downtown or in the hot clubs. I do see a lot of sexy fat couples - especially with kids. Just this last weekend camping trip, there were lots of them - there was a whole clan of them camped around us, and on the beach on Sunday a good third or more of the couples were of the sexy fat variety, if 250 pounds counts as 'fat' - and from what you were writing I take it you'd agree with that weight. If you left out the '20-somethings' then I'd say the majority were fat - and a couple of the guys with fat wives were themselves needing the 'heavy-duty' lawnchairs they were hauling around, as they were well up in the 300s.

And I have to add support for Casting Pearls view - it is all about individual preference. I suspect that many of the couples I saw on the weekend have 'grown together' as it were - marriage weight gain being a common thing for men and women.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:31 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I agree that you often see fat couples, at least above a certain age. When I was young and single there were not so many fat people of my age around, period, so the odds of seeing a young fat couple were pretty small....haven't really paid attention to it amongst younger folks lately.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:03 AM   #5
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Among younger couples, say college age, the ones I see tend to be dissimilar - more fat girls with thinner guys, some fat guys with thinner girls, but not so often two fatter folks together, I agree. As you go up the age and career spectrum, though....

And some of the fat young guys at the college I work at are really big!
Old 07-31-2012, 12:48 PM   #6
kendall

kendall has said some nice things
Exclamation rad fat sexy couple

maybe the orginal post was too pc. not about mere obese couples 250 who gained accidentally via too much fast food and pregnancy. feedee girls 300-600 with feedee guys eat a lot get hot cant stop addicted to gorging and getting off. its not a fetish its an addiction and some are mutuallyt addicted to it. thin feeders m or f dont get it. they are ih not willing or able and their fat sex desires are vicarious. 90% of feeders are not fat and horny. when will there be more couples tyat are int the same hot fat lustglyttony? ok maybe judgng by models s not accurate. a lot of ssbbw feedees aee les or into lean guys and a lot of 300 plus feedee guys only see gay feedees as the option but aee not gay. there are exceptions. the rule is verey fwew mutual fat hot guts and girls and mostly fat with kids trying to lose sexless married couples. is fat sex si hush hush its only one way? where are the sites for thoise wh get off of eating a lot and getting hot together? suspect its too rad for most.
kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:09 PM   #7
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm a bit confused. Are you looking for more fat couples because you want to be part of one, because you like looking at them, or because you want more people to engage in things that suit your preferences?
Old 07-31-2012, 05:34 PM   #8
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I also see a lot of 'of course' and 'the rule' but there are no hard fast rules or any science to it, just leaping assumption including what appears to be made up statistics (90%?--where did you read that?). I don't know where you live (nor need to) but I see many fat happy and unhappy couples. Your OP first stated fat hot sexy couples and then you explained yourself further by saying those who are into feeding/encouraging each other which is a further distinction---so the initial responses were of course to the OP. I have to agree with Penguin that this is confusing because you're stating things as facts that aren't in fact, factual and now it seems more of a rant, which is cool because this is the place but it's an opinion and since this is a forum, be prepared for people to possibly say, erm....you're wrong or you're not making yourself clear, etc.

Fetish stuff, you can find anything to your hearts content on fetlife. Feedism, people are also at Fantasy Feeder.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 07-31-2012 at 05:38 PM. Reason: admin is welcome to edit if suggestions are inappropriate
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote