Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-21-2009, 02:29 PM   #76
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

*throws paper airplane at Jon and shoots rubber band at Tony*

I was never much of a student anyway......;-)
Old 07-22-2009, 09:00 AM   #77
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
*throws paper airplane at Jon and shoots rubber band at Tony*

I was never much of a student anyway......;-)
That "two demerits" for you Mister- you wouldn't want a third
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 04:33 PM   #78
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
That "two demerits" for you Mister- you wouldn't want a third
heh *straightens my leather jacket and hops out of my seat*

Well....if there's anything I can contribute it would be from my date last night.

This was my second date with this girl and our first sleepover, and if you REALLY want to impress a girl, not just big or small but in general, is always keep your apartment clean.

Especially if your bed is too small and need to use a spare mattress on the ground

Seriously though, the best lesson in life is to always be yourself no matter how quirky or how annoying you are, because that's who you are. Yes, you can moderate yourself to be appropriate for certain situations but in general you should be true to yourself.

Because anyone you really like is going to see you on an offday or when you're not on your A game. When its 5 AM and your hair is a mess and you haven't brushed your teeth yet, keep in mind the person next to you is in the exact same position. No one is perfect, however finding someone that's ok with your quirks and doesn't mind when you're not always looking good....is the key to happiness.

*pulls out switchblade, flicks it and combs my hair back*

Class dismissed
Old 08-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #79
JaytheFA

JaytheFA can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
21. read threads like this. familiarize yourself with real life. learn from people's experiences and go live for yourself. don't just exist as an FA in an online fantasy world of pictures and stories. there is so much more out there.
50. Travel to BBW BASHES!
JaytheFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:48 PM   #80
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaytheFA View Post
Yes a definite must....
Old 08-08-2009, 04:35 PM   #81
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Yes a definite must....
And before Attending Any Bash. This Thread is a definite must read.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:03 AM   #82
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaytheFA View Post
Really?? Is this really necessary? See, i find most gay bars a bore and have never been to a bbw bash (i'm not sure they would be my scene) but i date a bbw and think i'm as good an Fa as any. (i suspect even better than some, but i'm arogant that way )
Old 08-11-2009, 09:52 PM   #83
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

How about this one?

51. If someone decides to make fun of a big girl and you see it happening, get in there and defend her! She'll think it's nice that someone really DOES care.

That'll work, right?
Old 08-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #84
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
How about this one?

51. If someone decides to make fun of a big girl and you see it happening, get in there and defend her! She'll think it's nice that someone really DOES care.

That'll work, right?
Not always

I did that once and I got "I can fuckin handle myself thank you very much"
Old 08-12-2009, 06:15 AM   #85
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
How about this one?

That'll work, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Not always

I did that once and I got "I can fuckin handle myself thank you very much"
It depends on what is meant by "work" doesn't it? Most women can sense if "the rescue" is just a step in a person's agenda to their own means. Someone rescuing me from some other person's attempt to get under my corset will backfire greatly, when I can tell that getting under my corset is exactly what the rescuer is hoping to do.

A gentleman is a gentleman. If you do so because you mean what you say, fine. Granted, sometimes the "damsel" will misread the attempt and lash out. Especially, if there has been a string of unwanted attention. It's not fair to the rescuer, but in her mind it may have been seen as "Oh fuck, not another one!" and she reacted. Sometimes the damsel really does have it well in hand, but a nicer way of saying so is always preferred. "I had it under control, but thanks for your help." And I will admit it; sometimes a bitch is just a bitch. Hopefully, a mishandled incident will not deter you from future rescues if deemed needed. Most times, it will be properly appreciated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #86
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
It depends on what is meant by "work" doesn't it? Most women can sense if "the rescue" is just a step in a person's agenda to their own means. Someone rescuing me from some other person's attempt to get under my corset will backfire greatly, when I can tell that getting under my corset is exactly what the rescuer is hoping to do.

A gentleman is a gentleman. If you do so because you mean what you say, fine. Granted, sometimes the "damsel" will misread the attempt and lash out. Especially, if there has been a string of unwanted attention. It's not fair to the rescuer, but in her mind it may have been seen as "Oh fuck, not another one!" and she reacted. Sometimes the damsel really does have it well in hand, but a nicer way of saying so is always preferred. "I had it under control, but thanks for your help." And I will admit it; sometimes a bitch is just a bitch. Hopefully, a mishandled incident will not deter you from future rescues if deemed needed. Most times, it will be properly appreciated.
Exactly....finding this out more and more every day.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:54 AM   #87
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

[QUOTE=mejix;1141284]20. be tall, muscular and hung like a horse.

Tall? If that's what she wants - not every woman wants her man to be much taller than her. If the two of you are about the same height, it makes it much easier for her to kiss you - and to 'borrow' your clothes.

As for the 'muscular', many women will tell you that 'strong' is more important than 'visible muscles'.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:49 PM   #88
KHayes666
Go away

Wow, I had forgotten all about this thread. This was before I met my fiancee too.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #89
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default brilliant..

So so so true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
28. Boys: Learn how to paint toe nails
Old 08-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #90
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
If the two of you are about the same height, it makes it much easier for her to kiss you
True story.