Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-02-2012, 09:42 PM   #501
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC I've recently discovered that I am NOT totally vanilla, lol.

ETA: Vanilla rep coming your way, LnL.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #502
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe
IC I've recently discovered that I am NOT totally vanilla, lol.

ETA: Vanilla rep coming your way, LnL.
HA!!! Maybe I just haven't had the right experience then lol
Old 08-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #503
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
No no, you're not whining. I just know that people sometimes get in ruts where they don't even think about it. I have a feeling her 'peak age' is just around the corner.
I would like to think so, but she is a couple years older than myself, so it would be nice if she would hit that 'peak' but as it has been going on for so long, I sometimes wonder.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:19 AM   #504
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I would like to think so, but she is a couple years older than myself, so it would be nice if she would hit that 'peak' but as it has been going on for so long, I sometimes wonder.
Keep the hope alive, buddy.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:37 PM   #505
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

After a few recent run-ins... I feel my libido is going back to a normal level for a young adult. And it makes me mad that I have no one to ravage/have ravage me.

Blahhh...
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #506
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I posted a link to an awesome 'fat' rant and someone commented to me, You don't look that fat to me.

That fat?

What?

I don't know how I feel about this.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #507
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I posted a link to an awesome 'fat' rant and someone commented to me, You don't look that fat to me.

That fat?

What?

I don't know how I feel about this.
Feel like a superstar cause you are
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:01 PM   #508
PinkPoodle

PinkPoodle can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPinkPoodle can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I just recently got some health problems under control and I confess, it sent my sex drive through the roof. Glad my bf can handle it lol
PinkPoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #509
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I really really really need to get laid lol...but it's not something I do just willy nilly with just some random hot dude, as convenient as that attitude would be right now.

It has been way too long and my sexual frustration is through the roof.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:52 AM   #510
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been feeling all sorts of cougar lately.

This can't be good. Or can it?

Old 08-08-2012, 08:29 AM   #511
PinkPoodle

PinkPoodle can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPinkPoodle can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

IC that I want to have a three-some with my current bf and an ex-lover. Hawt.
PinkPoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:16 PM   #512
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a really high sex drive....
And I rarely have anyone to help satisfy it.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #513
Surlysomething

Quote:
I've been feeling all sorts of cougar lately.

This can't be good. Or can it?

Cougar AND i'm frisky. Autumn just around the corner does that to me.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:32 AM   #514
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
IC that I have a very healthy libido but am totally vanilla lol
Vanilla's a nice flavor. Good vanilla beats mediocre kinky any day of the week.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:21 PM   #515
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Cougar AND i'm frisky. Autumn just around the corner does that to me.

I heartily endorse this event or product.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #516
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
I heartily endorse this event or product.
I think my hormones are making an end-run. Ha.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:38 PM   #517
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have Facebook friends I am considering removing due to their completely inane political posts. I don't so much believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, but rather entitled to their informed opinion. I think Isaac Asimov said it best:
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.

I don't want to lose online friends, but I also can't respect them for what I consider outright stupidity.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:53 AM   #518
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I did a few picture requests yesterday for somebody, and i have to say i rather enjoyed being out of my comfort zone doing it.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:14 PM   #519
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A friend who I finally got a chance to catch up with contacted me yesterday and initially I was thrilled. I had forgotten how much she (slightly chubby) hated her body to the degree where she would consider anything to lose weight, no matter how dangerous. Her self-loathing came out in full force during our chat and she said she'd gained 50 lbs. in a year and she hated her ugly ugly ugly fat and felt like such a cow. She was truly distressed and it distressed me because I knew she was in pain but at the same time, her self-hatred was really getting to me. I feel other people's pain literally. I'm empathic and while I kept telling her she was beautiful even though I knew she didn't believe me, she still is, both inside and out, it was as if she was spiraling and manic about it. I was relieved and very drained when we ended the conversation. Even at my lowest moments, I've never hated myself like that. And I feel bad that there's nothing I can do but be an example that being fat is not a curse, not the end of the world and can be quite beautiful.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:34 AM   #520
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
I did a few picture requests yesterday for somebody, and i have to say i rather enjoyed being out of my comfort zone doing it.
Samezies as of recently.

High five.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:24 PM   #521
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had an excellent weekend.

(And, yes, I realize this is the confessions thread on the fat sexuality board.)

Like I said, I had an excellent weekend.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:28 PM   #522
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I crave a pair of massive thighs around my head and a pussy in my face. I wanna make someone moan loud enough to be heard even though I'm completely buried in her and damn near soundproofed to the world.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:17 PM   #523
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I crave a pair of massive thighs around my head and a pussy in my face. I wanna make someone moan loud enough to be heard even though I'm completely buried in her and damn near soundproofed to the world.
I secretly want to do this, but I am so afraid of being too much.

Also, IC I am craving a man to take control, push me to my soft limits and beyond. To know exactly what I need and to give it to me. It has been so long and I actually ache for it
CaAggieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #524
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaAggieGirl View Post
I secretly want to do this, but I am so afraid of being too much.
I had the same issue when it was first proposed to me (of thinking I would be too heavy and crushing and/or smothering the sittee)...in fact, I still have part of that issue. At this point, I know I can ease down on him and move around from there and everything will be fine, but I still just can't bring myself to shove him down and jump on him with my full weight or anything the way I know he'd prefer (at least not on his face, I mean.) Anyway, it's a common fat girl phobia, I think. And I also think communication and practice with a partner who's interested in such activities would get you through your fears eventually. It's working for me, at least.

Ahh, sex is fun...
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:05 PM   #525
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
I had the same issue when it was first proposed to me (of thinking I would be too heavy and crushing and/or smothering the sittee)...in fact, I still have part of that issue. At this point, I know I can ease down on him and move around from there and everything will be fine, but I still just can't bring myself to shove him down and jump on him with my full weight or anything the way I know he'd prefer (at least not on his face, I mean.) Anyway, it's a common fat girl phobia, I think. And I also think communication and practice with a partner who's interested in such activities would get you through your fears eventually. It's working for me, at least.

Ahh, sex is fun...
Thank you for the tips. I may try it if I ever find someone interested.
CaAggieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote