Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-21-2010, 04:41 PM   #51
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"Ladies, ladies, there is plenty of me to go around."

"I've been offered the chance to pose for Playgirl."

"I am loved for who I am, not in spite of it."

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:35 PM   #52
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"You going to finish that?"

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #53
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"I'll have to turn that down; I've already accepted a role in 'Henry V' at Stratford."
Old 08-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #54
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
"I'll have to turn that down; I've already accepted a role in 'Henry IV' at Stratford."
And all of today's awesomes are belong to you.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #55
survivalisfutile
Robot in Disguise

survivalisfutile can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
And all of today's awesomes are belong to you.
is that because they typed 'henry V' or because they resurrected a two year old thread? Or is the combo why they get all of today's awesomes
survivalisfutile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:37 PM   #56
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by survivalisfutile View Post
is that because they typed 'henry V' or because they resurrected a two year old thread? Or is the combo why they get all of today's awesomes
Three words: muthafuckin' Falstaff reference.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #57
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

For me, the list is pretty familiar:

"Mm! Mm, no thanks. I'm stuffed! Well, maybe some dessert..."

"I'm glad it felt good to you, hon. It felt great for me! Now how's about some snuggling before we go again?"

"Guess I need the next size up or so."

"Good morning, boss!" (Still looking for work, yes.)
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:03 AM   #58
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

*looks down* " oh there are my shoes"

"so much choice of great clothing at a good price that fit me perfectly"

"These narrow bucket seats fit me like a glove"

"No no ladies, I am taken"

"Oh go on I'll have seconds of that delicious food, I need fattening up"
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:37 AM   #59
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"These rollercoaster seats are really accommodating."
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:48 AM   #60
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Why yes, you all are showering me with the amount of attention I deserve"
Old 09-09-2012, 07:02 AM   #61
JiggleGut

JiggleGut has said some nice things
Default Lifting up t-shirt and saying....

"Four years of college and this is all I have to show for it", while jiggling my beer belly.
JiggleGut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #62
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

'That's what I like about these high school girls; I get older, they stay the same age.'

No wait...I do say that, a lot. Probably explains that court order banning me from going within 100 yards of the local 6th form.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:33 PM   #63
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
'That's what I like about these high school girls; I get older, they stay the same age.'

No wait...I do say that, a lot. Probably explains that court order banning me from going within 100 yards of the local 6th form.
I feel icky thinking about under 21 year olds in that way.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:39 PM   #64
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I feel icky thinking about under 21 year olds in that way.
So should I probably...perhaps it's the uniform or the pictures in the Daily Mail of them jumping gleefully in the air on A-level results day....I should get help!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:57 AM   #65
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

Dessert menu? One of each please.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #66
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

"I was only saying those things to get attention--I am actually rather unhappy and have no intention of following through with my broadcasted statements"
Old 09-14-2012, 02:07 AM   #67
hbighappy

hbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1. Yes that was me you seen on the Calvin klein underwear billboard
2. Did You see how that gust wind almost knocked me down
3.We need to Add more sand bags to this hot air balloon so wed don't go so high.
4.Does this shirt make me look fat or should I Put the medium one on
hbighappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:53 PM   #68
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's okay. People confuse me with Adam Levine ALL THE TIME.

This was actually said to me by a really cute BHM who was discussing Maroon5 with me. Unfortunately for me, he's into thin women.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #69
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

How much is the salary? Sure, I can start tomorrow!

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 06:36 PM   #70
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"They're casting me as a superhero in the next Marvel Comics summer blockbuster."
Old 02-12-2016, 01:15 PM   #71
fat hiker

"Driver, hold up a minute; you'll have no problems with traction once me and all my fat bros here move to the back of the bus."
Old 02-14-2016, 04:41 PM   #72
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"I didn't know it was gonna kill her"
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 03:12 PM   #73
fat hiker

"I think they hired me on account of how good I look in a suit."
Old 03-27-2017, 07:47 PM   #74
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatgator View Post
"Wait wait wait, you're going to deliver the pizza straight to my window?"
They're working on it...
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 03:54 PM   #75
fat hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
And as for the little wheeled robot delivering the pizza and Coke - better save that for neighbourhoods without any criminals, eh what?