Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #1
Secrios

Secrios has said some nice things
Exclamation Hyper Weight Gain

I need to know a way for someone to gain weight fast. I need something you can just pig out on easily and packs lots of calories in every bite or sip.

I also need it to be sugarless as possible. Also it needs to be low in bad fat and high in good fat.

(it's not for me, it's for a friend who wants to play with their rolls)
Secrios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

Not sure about "good" fat and "bad" fat, but clotted cream is pretty densely packed with calories.
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:41 AM   #3
kendall

kendall has said some nice things
Default the art of the possible

th mos fattening food of all is sugary greasy junk food. however if you want the bes compromise and on a budget look for high quality sushi rice from korea as low as 10 lbs for $12.50 , buy a pint of bullion or consomme powder, some good soy sauce, a dzen large onions, other veggies, spend $25-35 for a decent rice cooker-aluminum not teflon coated-and with common sense and few cooking skills you have the basis of a sumo diet. add some high quality omega 3 oil like unheated raw hemp oil-its legal and tastes better than other raw oils- to slather over the bowl of rice with delicious easy to make soup and you have the healthy alternative to sugar and lard based pastries. yes its only half as fattening but if you gorge and eat tice as much because you arent sick of eating after half as much sugary lardy pastries you will not only be healthier but grow a much bigger belly from eating so much. hard to recommend meat or fish because its s contaminated at the top of the food chain. its also much cheaper to buy a $30 rice cooker and 10 lb bags of rice, white or brown than buy junk food or even chinese take out. if you have skills you can bake bread without junky ingredients. the key is home cooking. you control the ingredients and yo avoid the junk fopod that costs so much and makes fat people get sick often before 300. hope that helps.
kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:25 AM   #4
Seiger23

Seiger23 has said some nice things

You could try lots of nuts! Tons of calories AND they're good for you. I buy these little 1.49$ bags of sunflower seeds and the whole back is like 630 calories.