Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-12-2012, 05:56 AM   #1
eazyridinmojo

eazyridinmojo has said some nice things
Default An open letter to my fellow admirers

hello my name is eazyridinmojo,
for years i been on these fourms but remain silent, the reason why is because im a closeted bbw/ssbbw adimierers. im afraid to open about to my family and friends for im scared they might agree with me and my actions.
let me explain, for years i always love bbws and ssbbws. i mean as a child i love playing make belive husband and wife with my friends and as a husband i velive in always feeding my girlfriend who was the wife, into i grow into my childyears between 10-14, i remember watching shows were the wome would gain weight and i would alaways be in awe. the fatter they were the more atrract i became. one of my earliest moments was in a show called shast mcnasty when one of the main cahracters dated a sbbw and fed her, anoher was watching a madtv spoof called the wrong song which feature bbws/ssbws in thongs. as a child it was pure attraction, watching women that big and still be sexy.

another moment was when i discover the interent and watch thoses shows like maury and jenny jones and seeings those bigs girls appearing amd falunting their bodies. as a closested bbw/ssbbw adimire i fell in love, i knew then that the bigger the bigger they were then more attracive i became.
my first crush was bigcuitecindy and mercedesbbw girls also goodess patty, everyone was talking about kelligrl but ms. joi was my fist love, seeing her shake her 98'inch ass was like falling in love for the first time. than volouptouscatdiva then patty....
i always love ssbbws, i mean the bigger they are the more attract they become, my last girlfriemd was skinny and the only reason why i dated her was to only make my parents happy. i broke it off cuz she wasnt my dream girl.
now this is going to be in locks cuz this is hOw i feel.... I LOVE SSBBWS WITH MY HEART...IF YOUR 600+ U WIN MY HEART I WANT TO BE WITH A SSBBW BUT IM SCARED, I MEAN THE FATTER THEY ARE THE MORE SEXIER THEY BECOME. I WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH A SSBBW BUT IM SCARED TO TALK TO THEM, I WANT TO BE WITH A SSBBW WHOSE GOING TO LOVE THEMSELVES AS THEY GROW AND GROW.I WANT TO TAKE CARE OF A SSBW, I MEAN FEED THEM,BATHE THEM LOVEW THEM HAVE WONDEFUL NIGHTS AND DAYS WITH THEM....SORRY IF I SOUND LIKE A MORON BUT I NEED TO GET IT OUT MY CHEST/
eazyridinmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

I suppose I should be the harsh one then...

Honestly and with all do respect, fuck what your parents think.

There's no point living your life in order to please someone else.
You can never please everyone and the only one who's living your life is you.
Since you're the only one living your life, there's no reason to give a damn about your parents approval.

live your life and love it because you're the only one who's living it.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:22 AM   #3
Orsetti

Orsetti can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesOrsetti can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Dear eazyridinmojo,

in life there always is the same choice: try to live your life in a way, that others will appreciate or live YOUR life in the way, that feels right for you.

In each and every decision you have to make, you should ask yourself: What do I want, what do others think is best... and then decide.

Note, that if you decide to life your life after the mainstream rules, after "Right and wrong" from media indoctrination, parents, friends, partners etc, then you will never receive even a thanks, but you will prevent yourself from being happy.

If on the other hand you decide to stand up for what feels good for YOU, then often you will have to accept, that other people will not understand your way of thinking, feeling, living. But... you live in accordance with yourself. That makes happy!

By living your own life, you will see some people leaving your life and others come in. Because it is one of the rules of the "game of life", to show your true "I". If you make yourself recognizable for others, then you will bring people in your life, that will be in accordance with you and your inner being.

If you deny, who you really are, the only person that will be punished by that, is you. I always say: "If there would exist something like a "sin", then it would be, to not living YOUR life. Living your preferences. Standing up for what you love."

Others can`t and won`t live your life for you. They all live their lifes with the same task: living their own true lifes. Many fail. And this is one of the reasons, why there is so much force, hate, depression and other negative emotions around. The psychiatric industrie lives from that failure.

Think, dear eazyridinmojo, there is only one limit, what you are allowed to do, one border, that you have to respect: the right of the others of living, how they want. It is great, if your parents wouldn`t understand you. They life their own lives in the best way, they are capable of. But these are THEIR lives, not yours. You have to allow yourself to life in a way, that feels good for you. And especially the "standing up for your own preferences against your parents" is a beig step to aquire adulthood. Even if it is difficult for you to believe: there may be aspects in you, that your parents will never ever understand. Not because they don`t want to, but because they simply can`t. But even so, they WILL love you. Because you are their child. They may not like it. They may not give you praise for it. But you do not depend on that.

What ever you do: be YOURSELF. That`s the only known way of living a happy life. I wish you the best in realizing this central truth.

Best wishes from Germany and I hope one can understand my English!?

Markus
Orsetti is offline   Reply With Quote