Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-14-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default It's Julia Child's 100th birthday. . .

. . .at least according to Google.

She was America’s queen of cooking and I worship her.

Paula’s OK (minus her dumb sons), Giada’s not bad (especially with them boobies hanging out), Guy is great (with his tats and wit), but Julia was the queen.

If I had been doing something for 20 years and she recommended something different, then I would change it to her way, without another thought.

God bless her and supply her with plenty of wine and unfiltered Camel cigs in heaven. (If they want to eat good, then they better admit her.)

She was delightful!

- Jim
Old 08-15-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

She was, indeed! I never met her, but we both lived in Cambridge, MA, and I enjoyed seeing her drive around town in her tiny green VW bug with the slotted spoon bravely waving from the radio aerial.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #3
theladypoet
I am my own non-sequitur

theladypoet has super-sized reptheladypoet has super-sized reptheladypoet has super-sized reptheladypoet has super-sized rep

In honour of Julia Child's birthday I've got all-butter croissants proofing in the oven and french onion soup simmering on the stove. She was an amazing woman and one of the people I wish I'd had a chance to meet.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #4
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

She was the reason why I collected recipes as a young boy. I loved watching her PBS show, always strived to be able to cook eligent dishes simply.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:41 AM   #5
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

She was the reason why I taught myself how to cook. I made cream of spinach soup yesterday, and it was so good.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote