Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-03-2007, 08:08 PM   #51
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

Sadly what I dream about has very little to do with weight gain, or fatness...most of the time it is a battle scene, or it is night time in a city.
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:31 PM   #52
SoCoCare

SoCoCare can now change their title
Default speaking of tunnels...

it's always SO interesting to get a glimpse into the male psyche....

that being said, i'm surprised that tunneling hasn't been mentioned yet. it's when you take the time out before you fall asleep to meditate on whatever you want (but there's normally an emphasis on whatever it is that you fantasize about). basically, you get super relaxed, fall asleep and these thoughts transfer in to v. realistic dreams. def. worth a try. i recommend it. just a thought...

"...I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139:14
SoCoCare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:40 AM   #53
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't always dream of bbw/ssbbw. However, the times i do dream of them are the most enjoyable and erotic. Mine don't seem to be about women gaining but more so just really big (500+lb) and sexy women. Good dreams if i may say so.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:26 AM   #54
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

When I dream something erotic it will always involve fat women or women with very fat features. Usually it will focus on them sitting on me, laying on me or with them leaning into me. I have one dream which crops up every year or so where I am riding the T (commuter rail) to school- I used to commute to Northeastern University.
I'm standing in the connecting hall between cars within a crowd of people- which is usually how it was. A young fat woman comes up and stands in front of me facing away. Her ass is very fat, huge and super soft, and as the rail travels on with all of its jerky movements she slowly presses back into me. She pretends not to notice with all the people around, but somehow realizing I'm an FA she positions herself so I sink into her ass further and further.
I've had many dreams, usually short and to the point and sometimes fragmented, of fat women. Off the top of my head the T one comes to mind.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:17 PM   #55
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

I remembered this thread just as I was telling my friend about my dream I had last night. It pertained to a certain female member of this community, and it was quite vivid. Probably the first and most realistic dream I've ever had involving another human being.

Essentially all it was was a first date that went amazingly well, and ended with me giving her a big hug and few kisses good night before prancing off happily as if I could fly. Unfortunately I died in a car accident shortly after and woke up...but most of it was nice.

My only hint is that the girl was pear-shaped.

Note: 70% of women are pear-shaped in the USA.
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:24 PM   #56
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Does this wall-smashing robot also steal cookies? Because that could be some weird ANTI-gainer/stuffer dream you're having, there. You have to FIGHT the robot and SECURE the cookies!!
oh no, the robot was an encourager as well, he just didn't like me being so alive.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:14 PM   #57
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had a body-tinginginginglyling (Read: wet) ssbbw dream last night. I haven't had one like that in ages. The intensity woke me up with my ears ringing, and my heart a-thumpin!

And yeah, she was a Dimmer.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:41 PM   #58
BackNickelBack

BackNickelBack can now change their title
Default Little Curious

Have any of the guys here not had a dream about a girl from the community?

I know I have...

www.myspace.com/backnickelback

www.myspace.com/autumnviewband
BackNickelBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:47 PM   #59
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Today, I had a dream about an FA who posts here.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:32 AM   #60
krystalltuerme
Car Repair & Smartassery

krystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot pics

I know I've dreamed about one or two of the girls here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow - it empties today of strength."
—Corrie Ten Boom
krystalltuerme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 10:06 AM   #61
Vice Admiral D
Smile!

Vice Admiral D can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVice Admiral D can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My dreams have sucked for the past few years! Hardly any flying anymore, no lucid dreams (if you're dreaming and you know you are, you can have a little "FA fantasy" fun), and hardly any good adventures!

Funny, a g/f had once asked me if I dreamed of her; and I had to tell her: "Daydream? Yes! REM Dream? No". I think it made her a little sad, but I tried to explain that I rarely ever had a dream with g/f's in them. Plus that we don't even remember most of our dreams anyways.

Of course, being single again, I've had dreams of the "one that got away" so long ago that are in and of themselves neither bad nor good; it's just that I'll wake up from them sad and depressed, kinda like if someone had a dream about a deceased friend or family member.

Most recently, I had a dream where I had a long conversation with not only Charles M Schulz, but his creation Charlie Brown. Very surreal, but cool.
Vice Admiral D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:55 PM   #62
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

When I dream, they're usually random people appearing in situations that could quite possibly happen in reality. I'm usually dreaming in the realms of fantasy unless it's a nightmare. So no, my dreams are not specifically about BBW... but a few have made exciting cameos at some choice moments of the several recent dreams I can actually recall!
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 10:30 PM   #63
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've never dreamed about BBWs very often, for equal and opposite reasons to the ones Accept gave in the "TMI Alert" section of his post upthread . Although I do remember one very vivid erotic dream about a Murder On The Orient Express-type scenario involving a blonde SSBBW secret agent in old-school 1940s trenchcoat and fedora. That was pretty sweet .

On the infrequent occasions when I find myself having a lucid dream, the first thing I always do once I've flown around for a little bit is manifest an SSBBW to play with.
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 10:39 PM   #64
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

the dreams i have are either completely effed up and random, involve me in a quest for something like to save a friend or relative or even to find something, or they are triple x-rated.

have i dreamed about a dimmer or two? my lips are sealed!

Old 05-19-2007, 11:48 PM   #65
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Not these days... these days, my dreams truly are random, seeming to have no relation to my life at all, excepting the factor of people I know appearing in them. I've even had people I don't really care for appear in my dreams (one of the assistant managers at work, for example).

However, I remember back in my teen and pre-teen years having dreams of a combined FA/(mutual) gainer nature. Now, granted, most of them had about as much of a grasp on reality as your basic Sci-Fi TV show/movie, but they had the useful fact that, when I was younger, I could control my dreams. I had series' of dreams, running many nights in a row on the same topic, or, even better, like chapters of the same dream. Among other things, this is the source of the basis for an unfinished story (I got bored with it. Some day...) over on the library. Those kept going into about late high school, although I lost the ability to consciously guide them with time. This meant more than one "abducted for research" dream involving some of the girls I liked in high school.

I'd say, for me, the best thing about my dreams is they are always full color, and seem perfectly real, aside from the fact most of them contain elements that will never be reflected in real life. Also, they are usually first person, but occasionally third. (Sometimes I see myself.)

Edit:
Having now gone back and read Accept's post... This makes sense with the fact I didn't start self-pleasuring until shortly after I turned 16. Now, note that very few of my dreams before this point were even erotic in nature (well, I mean, nothing really happened between me and anyone else), but the existence of a sexually arousing dream, or one aimed at being that, has slacked off since I started one-handing. Doesn't mean dreams don't feature people I find attractive, but they're just part of the otherwise mundane dream.

Also, I don't think I've had any dreams about forumites yet. None I can recall having had, at least, and most dreams, I can remember having. I don't dream much anymore...

Last edited by Forgotten_Futures; 05-20-2007 at 12:13 AM.
Forgotten_Futures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:52 PM   #66
runawayf1ve

runawayf1ve has said some nice things

I haven't dreamt about a woman in quite some time, but i will say that when i did they were. Varying degree's in fact. I think the last one i dreamt myself with was 300+, but the there was this one woman, who was just a bit think in the hips/thighs.
runawayf1ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:47 AM   #67
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i only remember my dreams when i'm on my psych meds

usually they involve bill cosby and the end of the universe
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 06:47 AM   #68
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Since I am a butt man I have dreams of the girl being thin at first and the starting to grow into an overexaggerated pear, except the girl thinks I did something to her and starts chasing after me, and that is in my dreams about BBW
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 07:42 AM   #69
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom View Post
i only remember my dreams when i'm on my psych meds

usually they involve bill cosby and the end of the universe
I AM COSBY HARBINGER OF DOOM AND DO YOU KNOW THE SOUND A RACECAR MAKES VAROOM VAROOM DOOBLY DOOBLY DOO

christ I think I've lost it...
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 09:09 AM   #70
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Admiral D View Post
My dreams have sucked for the past few years! Hardly any flying anymore, no lucid dreams (if you're dreaming and you know you are, you can have a little "FA fantasy" fun), and hardly any good adventures!
I hear you on that one dude... same here. Except the "FA fantacy fun" part, unfortunately that's always been few and far between for me, and trust me, I've tried...

I once had a dream about a cashier that I saw at a Stuckey’s restaurant in Tucumcari New Mexico. She was a beautiful fat girl, soft round flesh and very feminine, mid 20s I'd guess. She was standing behind the counter so I didn't get a complete look at her. I met up with her years later in my dream, she was proud of all of the weight that she had lost. I forced a grin, congratulated her and then headed out to Amarillo. Such is my karma in real life also.

fa_man_stan

Last edited by stan_der_man; 06-23-2007 at 09:12 AM. Reason: added cynicism
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 05:20 PM   #71
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

I constantly dream about BBWs, usually it involves water. The fat girls I dream about:
usually in a clean pool
usually attractive (to me)
may or may not be dressed, sometimes they have swimsuit, sometimes they have on clothes

food is not usually involved
sometimes sex is involved.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:54 PM   #72
KnownIssues

KnownIssues has said some nice things

When I was in my early teens, I had several erotic dreams about fat girls before I realized I liked them. As I've gotten older (33 now), I've had a lower and lower percentage of erotic dreams. My erotic dreams do always involve fat girls; my non-erotic dreams typically don’t.

My first wet dream about a fat girl was when I was in 7th grade and the girl was one of the only fat girls in my school (I did go to a fairly small school). She was in 8th grade. I always thought of her as being enormously fat, like 500 or 600 pounds, but in hindsight I’m sure she wasn’t more than 270-300 or so. I had gone to the same school with her since 1st grade and my strongest memory of her is from 1st grade when we were on the swings and she commented on me being fat. Here she was, a good 50 pounds fatter than me (I was fairly fat all through elementary and junior high), and we’re about the only two fat kids in the entire school, and no other kid at my school has ever commented on my weight. She was also generally considered to be unfriendly by everyone (not just because she was fat) and I just never considered myself attracted to her in any way. So it was especially confusing to me that I should be aroused by her. In retrospect, I think she was just the only example I had of the “pattern” for desire that was latent in me.

These days, most of my erotic dreams start with me recognizing that I have seen a fat girl as part of some existing dream sequence. It then becomes more like a lucid dream (where you have conscious control of the dream) and at that point I try to steer the dream to that girl, but invariably lose the lucid control of the dream before then. No doubt, because at 33 I am still single and feel that I can’t keep a hold on my relationships with women.
KnownIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 02:08 PM   #73
ExpandingHorizons

ExpandingHorizons can now change their title

I dream of them a lot. I dream of having a sweet, down to earth, outgoing girlfriend fattening herself up with her expanding belly in her poor old tight jeans that can't hold her anymore.

I also sometimes dream of BBW and SSBBW random women that I think up from my own imagination. I don't think I have really dreamed about them at night. It's only mostly day dreams.
ExpandingHorizons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:48 AM   #74
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Hi Y'all, this one really did happen in my own mind, many
years before I even knew I was an FA.
The Visitor

This is my memory of a daydream or vision that I had in my aunt Hanalora's living room in Rohrhoff Germany a few days before Valentine's Day 1968. I was 12 years old. It was becoming dark as the sun's light was fading at the end of the day. My sisters Andria and Rhonda, and I had just completed a long day of play in my aunt's fenced-in garden with the usual water fights, chasing the chickens, and whatever other mischief we could get into. I had gone to sit by myself and enjoy some quiet time in the living room. Suddenly I was mentally "transported" to a beach that had many large rocks and appeared to be somewhere on the northeastern coast. In the distance, beyond the rocks, I saw a large woman in a red one-piece bathing suit. Her size and her unusually well-porportioned figure held my attention as she started to walk toward me. She moved with poise and elegance. She stopped a few feet in front of me. She looked to be well over 350 pounds and about 40 years old. The lines in her face only gently hinted of her age, she was a large lady who was absolutely beautiful. The lady was very aware that I had looked her over, up and down, several times when she said "It's OK, you can look" I was very embarrassed stumbling over my words. All I could do was stammer the words "You're sooo heavy". She said "I'm 400 pounds". I interjected "but so beautiful!" and she finished by saying "and I'm your wife". I didn't understand.The beautiful lady told me "I could only come back and see you for a minute but you'll meet me in the future and you'll remember you saw me today". She walked back the way she came from and faded out of sight. I didn't remember this event until shortly before Christmas in 1997 or 1998. ...geschnippt...
Deja Vu' nearly blew me out of my chair as I watched this You Tube video today. I have only seen Pemaquid Point, Maine in my vision over 40 years ago and today in the You Tube video.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote