Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-01-2012, 07:24 AM   #1
killaqueen

killaqueen can now change their title
Smile feeling weird after sex?

Hi all ok i have posted only a few times here but i need some advice. I met a nice guy he is not a FA but he likes big women. Well when i met him i was blown away he is gorgeous and has a great body so needless to say that made me very self conscience about my size. Ok fast forward a month we decided to have sex and yes we were both nervous so it wasnt great. Well i have a weird feeling that i cant explain i really like him but i still feel self conscience and i cant seem to be myself around him like im a teenager...mind you im 42 years old...lol i see him and i get so nervous and shy. So is this something i should just get over or maybe not see him anymore? Any advice would help.
killaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, take a look at the alternatives:

1) You break up with him. No feeling weird after sex. Then again, no sex at all, and you don't get to see him, hang out with him, and other stuff that has hopefully been good.

2) You keep at it. Maybe you find out that sex between the two of you is not that great, and you'll have a decision to make. Or maybe practice makes perfect, and soon you are feeling on top of the world. Or, most likely, somewhere in the middle (but even 'in the middle' sex is not such a bad thing!). And you get to keep the non-sexual part of the relationship, which hopefully turns out to be a good thing (but no guarantees).

Obviously I'd suggest option #2.

And one more thing to think about: You've been seeing this guy for a month. He had a pretty good idea by now of what your body was going to look like without clothes. He had plenty of time to break things off, if that was what he wanted. But no, after a month of getting to know you, he wants to keep things going, and in particular he wanted to have sex with you. To me that suggests that he's not bothered by your body.....now if you can get to the point where you are not bothered by your body too, I bet things really take off
Old 05-01-2012, 11:32 AM   #3
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killaqueen View Post
Hi all ok i have posted only a few times here but i need some advice. I met a nice guy he is not a FA but he likes big women. Well when i met him i was blown away he is gorgeous and has a great body so needless to say that made me very self conscience about my size. Ok fast forward a month we decided to have sex and yes we were both nervous so it wasnt great. Well i have a weird feeling that i cant explain i really like him but i still feel self conscience and i cant seem to be myself around him like im a teenager...mind you im 42 years old...lol i see him and i get so nervous and shy. So is this something i should just get over or maybe not see him anymore? Any advice would help.
You're experiencing what every teenager has gone through....well ones that were sexually active anyway. Its normal.

After a while you won't feel this way.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:37 AM   #4
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Never go by anything after one time, like you said it was first time you're both nervous you need to realize he wouldn't be with you like that if he wasn't interested... i understand the nervous part most people are i would think the first time with someone new... just go with the flow and even talk about it with him, maybe he feels he let you down, everyone has some sort of insecurities its what makes us human good luck hope everything works out!!!
NewfieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:28 PM   #5
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I met a nice guy he is not a FA but he likes big women.
I agree with the other advice given above. If you like each other, keep doing it until you get it right. Seriously, how do you know what it's supposed to feel like? Everyone has different experiences with sex, every partner is different, everyone defines "good sex" differently, and yet (nearly) everyone keeps doing it, right? Relax and enjoy it.

But I must correct you: If he likes big women, he is an FA. That's the definition of an FA.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:41 PM   #6
killaqueen

I want to thank you all for your advice and comments I love this site and all of you on here! I don't have friends I can discuss weight issues with so its so refreshing to be able to discuss things that I thought I only went through! But we did discuss what happened and he thought he let me down and I told him how I felt and so far so good!
Old 05-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #7
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You get nervous and shy like a teenager when you see him? Maybe that's because you are in love?
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:37 AM   #8
dreistein

dreistein has said some nice things

Come on, don't panic, its alright to be nervous around a new love.

Enjoy this, even if its hard sometimes to take the trembling nerves.

Things will work out perfect.

Would you keep us informed about it?
dreistein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:07 PM   #9
killaqueen

Talking

So far so good we still are seeing eachother and thanks for all your advice!
Old 09-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #10
ssbbwlvr725

ssbbwlvr725 has said some nice things
Default Hi Killaqueen:

Quote:
I did not know how to reply so I sent a private message that said "Do not leave the guy. You feel strange because you like him so much. In time you will calm down.
ssbbwlvr725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:19 AM   #11
killaqueen

Well unfortunately I already left him in June. He wasn't what I thought so now im just going to enjoy being alone.