Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-27-2012, 09:14 AM   #26
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tad you are so Canadian. It's awesome.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:47 AM   #27
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Haha. I love how being Canadian is such an awesome thing on this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Tad you are so Canadian. It's awesome.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:23 AM   #28
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Three cheers for Canadians!!
Old 09-27-2012, 10:52 AM   #29
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Maple Syrup! Rah!
Poutine! Rah!
Hockey! Rah!

Quote:
Old 09-27-2012, 11:49 AM   #30
Surlysomething

Canadian Style!

Quote:
Old 09-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #31
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
I am single and badly need a hug but it would be for the wrong reasons. and I don't particularly like the FFA label truth be told, its not the only thing i consider. If you love yourself you will get love back from others.
Hey, if you need a hug, here you go, no strings attached:

((HUG))

Wish I could give you a hug in person (still no strings attached... hugs are free), but I'm still broke in Texas.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #32
hbighappy

hbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
well Trailer park boys are awesome thank you net flix
hbighappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:43 PM   #33
Surlysomething

Hahaha. We do love our Trailer Park Boys.

"You better back off, you no-shirt, lawn-mowing, 15-cheeseburger-eating prick."

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbighappy View Post
well Trailer park boys are awesome thank you net flix
Old 09-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #34
hbighappy

hbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Hahaha. We do love our Trailer Park Boys.

"You better back off, you no-shirt, lawn-mowing, 15-cheeseburger-eating prick."
ah ya Randy the cheeseburger addict but what happened in last season with Cory and Trevor they should been there. That show made me want to eat some them pepperoni sticks you know typical Phat Boi
hbighappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:28 AM   #35
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I ran across this beauty last night:

Notice how this trash compactor has both a big belly AND an engaging personality.

Learn from it, FFA-hunters.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:14 AM   #36
Surlysomething

It's just ridiculously hilarious.

After a couple friends and family members have had a lot to eat, they always say shit like, "check out my Randy". Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbighappy View Post
ah ya Randy the cheeseburger addict but what happened in last season with Cory and Trevor they should been there. That show made me want to eat some them pepperoni sticks you know typical Phat Boi
Old 09-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #37
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
I ran across this beauty last night:

Notice how this trash compactor has both a big belly AND an engaging personality.

Learn from it, FFA-hunters.
I'll take all the help I can get.
*takes notes*