Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-16-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Force Feeding!

I love it. The idea of getting tied of and fed until I am absolutely bloated turns me on like crazy! I love being dominant greedy food queen most of the time, But when my feeder just takes control and gives me what I *really* want its orgasmic.

Anyone else into force-feeding? Any awesome experiences?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lrg_70612_1336256329.jpg (26.0 KB, 2496 views)
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:21 AM   #2
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title
Default There's nothing quite like it!

I've enjoyed the high that comes with being bound, blindfolded and forcefed and there is no other sensation that come close to the feeling I experience. I'm a feeder and feedee and I have always taken pride in feeding my prize hog excessive quantities of what she really wants and loving the results in the bedroom, on the scale and in the dressing room It's refreshing to hear from others who enjoy this too. Thanks for sharing.
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:24 AM   #3
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've funnel fed a guy....we both loved it. It's so purely sexual; people who don't get feederism will talk about things like the sensuality of feeding a lover a ripe strawberry or about how cooking dinner is an act of love. Funneling totally removes even any hint of that stuff. It's only about making your partner grow. S/he barely even tastes what's in the funnel, you're just like pouring fattening liquid directly into your feedee to make him gain weight.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:07 PM   #4
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
I've funnel fed a guy....we both loved it. It's so purely sexual; people who don't get feederism will talk about things like the sensuality of feeding a lover a ripe strawberry or about how cooking dinner is an act of love. Funneling totally removes even any hint of that stuff. It's only about making your partner grow. S/he barely even tastes what's in the funnel, you're just like pouring fattening liquid directly into your feedee to make him gain weight.
That is so hot, and totally true. It is no longer innocent, just pure unadulterated fattening.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:14 PM   #5
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
That is so hot, and totally true. It is no longer innocent, just pure unadulterated fattening.
Quite a fantasy that really gets me excited
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #6
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

I'm more of gentle feeder type, usually preferring shake bags with bite tubes so she can control her own flow, but one feedee loved being tied up at the dinner table and being fed a vast amount of Chinese food. I must say it was uncontrollably sensual.
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:52 AM   #7
jan bolt

jan bolt has said some nice things
Default tubefeeding?

my girlfriend and i love to try that but we dont know how it works
how far the tube must go.........al the way down
can someone help us with that

jan
jan bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #8
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Jan Bolt, you don't insert the tube...that's a feeding tube which should never be attempted. I'm referring to a hydration bag that you buy from Target or an outdoor store. Instead of filling it with water, I fill it with a very fattening gain shake that she can suck on at her leisure b/c it's a bite tube.
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #9
wannabeafatguy

wannabeafatguy has said some nice things

I have dreamed of being tied up,and force fed large amounts of fattening treats.Too bad it will never happen
wannabeafatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:47 PM   #10
Stuffingkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabeafatguy View Post
I have dreamed of being tied up,and force fed large amounts of fattening treats.Too bad it will never happen
Be optimistic! I never thought it would happen for me either.

And anyway its way fun to fantasize about too!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:36 AM   #11
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yeah I'm into sadly being a guy the chances of it ever happening to me are pretty much 000.1%

Wish I was a woman into this fetish.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #12
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post
Yeah I'm into sadly being a guy the chances of it ever happening to me are pretty much 000.1%

Wish I was a woman into this fetish.

I meant into it. >.>
Old 10-02-2012, 08:20 AM   #13
pineapplechertdog

pineapplechertdog has said some nice things

My former GF, now better half, introduced me to the funnel after about 4 months of dating. It helped pave my way to gaining a lot of weight
pineapplechertdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #14
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

Lucky sod.