Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #1
Jerzey

Jerzey has said some nice things
Default ...Stuck?

So I was on a date tonight with this really pretty girl. As we were walking back to her house so I could drop her off, she ran over to a little playground in a little park area. She thought it would be fun to go down the slide, so she entered through a tire maze.

Only one problem, she got herself stuck. She isn't really big belly-wise, but heavily pear shaped, so her butt and hips are what got her stuck. I let her try to fit her butt in for about a minute because even though I could see she would never fit, I didn't want to say anything.

Long story short, she asked for a little push and it was obvious her butt was WAY too big for the tire, so after a few tries pushing her through, I gently pulled her out the way she came. I could tell she was pretty embarassed from the rest of the short walk back to her house, but she gave me a kiss good night so it was ok

I can't lie, it was a very sexy experience and even though I was genuinely trying to get her out, pushing her soft butt was AMAZING I was wondering if anyone else has ever had this kind of experience, or have gotten stuck themselves?
Jerzey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #2
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Can't say I have but you sir definately found a keeper ^_^

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:39 AM   #3
Mysti Mountains
SSBBW Goddess

Mysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot pics

I was on a date at Disneyland over the summer when I got myself stuck trying to get through th turnstyle for the Jungle Cruise. We were in a huge Line of people and he helped me squeeze my legs together while raising my belly high enough to roll forrward and get free... It was somewhat awkward given the amount of people who were watching, but he was a trooper, and admitted later that it turned him on.
Mysti Mountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #4
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysti Mountains View Post
I was on a date at Disneyland over the summer when I got myself stuck trying to get through th turnstyle for the Jungle Cruise. We were in a huge Line of people and he helped me squeeze my legs together while raising my belly high enough to roll forrward and get free... It was somewhat awkward given the amount of people who were watching, but he was a trooper, and admitted later that it turned him on.
Hey, I remember catching up to you in California Adventure, it turned into a fun night on California screaming, and just chillin outside the Tower of Terror!

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote