Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-21-2012, 06:18 PM   #1
Seiger23

Seiger23 has said some nice things
Default What am I looking forward to at the 275-300 range?

Im 210 pounds right now and have been eating at least 3000 calories a day since about a week ago... I already feel a bit bigger! But Im curious- what does a 250 pound body feel like? What should I expect in terms of difficulties? What do you find awesome about being that big?
Old 09-23-2012, 05:14 AM   #2
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

It really depends on the person. I'm 280lbs and I get pains in the ankles, knees and back when walking around for more than an hour and a half and have to rest. I've found that I also walk slower than I used to when I was thinner. I also get puffed sometimes when doing housework. I find that I have a greater need for exercise than I did when I was thinner, if I don't do any regular exercise my blood pressure gets slightly high.

There are things I like about being fat. I enjoy my husband's attraction to my soft curves and my large breasts. I also love eating and enjoy a variety of food. I find it easier to experiment when cooking because I eat a lot more and don't have to worry about calories as much.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:48 AM   #3
Seiger23

Seiger23 has said some nice things

Thanks for the reply!
Old 09-29-2012, 03:35 AM   #4
Stroker Ace

Stroker Ace can now change their title

i'm only speaking of my wife(see marriage weight gain) and our experience. she has gained into the 265-270lb range (about 5' 6")and it's a bit more work. She carries it and wears it well... works hard. ankle swell some, so i provide foot massages which help a great deal. it dpends on where it come/goes. most of hers is in the belly/booty. the boobs have a boost but not as much. it's formed something of a double belly and curvy all around. focused on work and such, but at home it's couch potato and tv... this has pushed her to her heaviest. inactivity, not so much exercise, and erratic eating patterns have caused significant gain over last couple of years. we're both a bit alarmed but we'll see. i love her no matter what but she is developing into not just a 'full figured gal' but on to a true obese fatty. i mean no offense, it is. winter holidays coming up mean more food drink. that season just last year caused approx 35 pound weight gain. if the same is in store she'll be over 300 by spring... i would love to see feel it. she is self conscious w/"squishy" sex but i'm lovin it. i'll just have to see. she hopes she levels out. but i'm not force feeding or adding any weight gain... it happens, metabolisim slows down with age and here we are... i for one would love to see her over 300 lbs, hubba hubba! Life is good...
Old 10-07-2012, 10:08 AM   #5
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I can tell you the feelings of weight gain change over time. I started at 170 and slowly and steadily gained 130 lbs. and now weigh 300. When I hit 250, I suddenly found it more difficult to climb stairs and not get winded. But over time my body adjusted to weighing that much and more. At each significant level, 275 and then 300 my body slowed down in terms of of how fast I could walk, how quickly I became tired from physical activity, etc. But over time my body adjusted and I felt fine. Now at 300, I feel the same as I did at 250. Its amazing how your weight can creep up without doing anything differently other that getting older and having your metabolism slow down, etc. They say you should eat less as you get older for that reason, but I eat the same now as I did 30 years ago. I really love food and fine dining, so consequently my weight just creeps up. And its funny, I can't imagine myself being 50 or 100 lbs. lighter as I was 15 to 25 years ago. I really have adjusted to being fat and like it.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote