Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #26
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I'm sorry. I didn't think you would believe me.
I'm fine, but all my clients now want their money back.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:44 PM   #27
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
I'm fine, but all my clients now want their money back.
Well the good news is that now they cannot chase you down.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:53 PM   #28
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

did paula deen write this entire thread under pseudonyms?
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:11 AM   #29
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think the guy could do with some more healthy recipes.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:24 AM   #30
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To the original poster: You'd probably do better with this thread on the weightgain sub-board of the Weight room forum. Well, OK, the thread would not be nearly as amusing, but in terms of useful advice....yah, give it a shot over there.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #31
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
To the original poster: You'd probably do better with this thread on the weightgain sub-board of the Weight room forum. Well, OK, the thread would not be nearly as amusing, but in terms of useful advice....yah, give it a shot over there.
Dammit.

Why can't I point this kind of shit out without getting bitched out for it?
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #32
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Dammit.

Because Tad's a Canadian & nobody ever gets mad at Canadians.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #33
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Dammit.

Oh stop whining, ya pansy. He's Canadian. It's a fucking civic duty for them to be polite. It's the law over there! Don't take it personally.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:00 AM   #34
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Oh stop whining, ya pansy. He's Canadian. It's a fucking civic duty for them to be polite. It's the law over there! Don't take it personally.
What is this...polite...you speak of?
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:16 AM   #35
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
What is this...polite...you speak of?
It's when you say "thank you" to someone after they cook you bacon
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #36
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dude, I'm from Jersey. Polite is a quality I can only admire (or ridicule) in others.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:30 PM   #37
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

-Sizzles bacon-

Bacon anyone?
Old 09-27-2012, 09:37 PM   #38
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post
-Sizzles bacon-

Bacon anyone?
Mmmm, bacon.... another essential in the gainer's diet!
Old 09-28-2012, 06:38 AM   #39
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

bacon smoothie?
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:09 AM   #40
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
bacon smoothie?
http://rickbakas.com/bacon-smoothie-recipe

Also a boutique donut place near me make a maple-bacon donut that is apparently really good (I don't know, the only time I went they were sold out....). Bacon is everywhere these days!
Old 10-09-2012, 12:30 PM   #41
Bigrcasey

Bigrcasey has said some nice things
Default Bacon! YUMMMM

Thought I smelled bacon!
Bigrcasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #42
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

I had some jacket potatoes filled with cheese and bacon for dinner today.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:50 PM   #43
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
http://rickbakas.com/bacon-smoothie-recipe

Also a boutique donut place near me make a maple-bacon donut that is apparently really good (I don't know, the only time I went they were sold out....). Bacon is everywhere these days!
There is a donut shop here...and OMG...they have a maple bacon donut. Sounded disgusting but I had to try. Delicious. Just absolutely delicious.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:30 PM   #44
asbel_garcia123

asbel_garcia123 has said some nice things

I thought the five main food groups were chocolate, donuts, cakes, cookies, and fries. :P
asbel_garcia123 is offline   Reply With Quote