Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-13-2012, 06:56 AM   #26
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Because it was requested, hot off the press

My cover of Creep by Radiohead on ukulele
Loved it.

Youve made tons of progress Josh, totally diggin it. Keep it up.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:11 PM   #27
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Since everyone else so far has done covers, I decided to do a video of an old favorite Stones song. I did it slightly different from the Stones version, my take is a bit of a cross between them and the Townes Van Zandt version of this song. Anyways, enough rambling, here it is.

Dead Flowers (cover)
Old 09-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #28
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Since everyone else so far has done covers, I decided to do a video of an old favorite Stones song. I did it slightly different from the Stones version, my take is a bit of a cross between them and the Townes Van Zandt version of this song. Anyways, enough rambling, here it is.

Dead Flowers (cover)
Excellent again!

Okay, here's a link to my non-heavy metal stuff. These are instrumentals I put up on Soundcloud 7 months ago that were supposed to have been used in a para-documentary that's been shelved for the time being. I'm planning on making this a separate space-surf-twang project eventually...they're a little disjointed to my ears now, but there was a plot behind each song at one time...

http://soundcloud.com/astraltouch
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:47 AM   #29
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Wow, that was pretty awesome. You really captured the soul of that song, nice job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I'm working on about three things I want to get down and record, so hopefully I can get something up soon.
No, you get it up NOW *grrrrrrrowl*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post

Dead Flowers (cover)
Very nice, dude! Couldn't get the video to play past 1:38, but I loved what I saw & heard.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:09 AM   #30
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
Very nice, dude! Couldn't get the video to play past 1:38, but I loved what I saw & heard.
Hmm 1:38 you say. So I guess you missed the finale where I stripped naked and strummed with my, well never mind, if you missed it, you missed it.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #31
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'm working on about three things I want to get down and record, so hopefully I can get something up soon.
I can't wait!!
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:09 PM   #32
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

still haven't recorded what I wanted to, but I was fucking around with the idea of recording this song and I figured I'd throw up the scratch tracks, it's like 30 seconds and doesn't sound like complete dog shit.

No mastering, just scratch tracks.

http://soundcloud.com/hozayjgarseeya/lonesome-test-mix
Old 09-22-2012, 02:31 PM   #33
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
still haven't recorded what I wanted to, but I was fucking around with the idea of recording this song and I figured I'd throw up the scratch tracks, it's like 30 seconds and doesn't sound like complete dog shit.

No mastering, just scratch tracks.

http://soundcloud.com/hozayjgarseeya/lonesome-test-mix
You should definitely go ahead and do this one. What you got here so far sounds pretty good dude. The double tracked vocals are synced nicely and the reverb amount is just right. The acoustic guitar sound is nice and crisp.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:18 PM   #34
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I can sing opera, some what. And also am the current Micky Mouse voice
Old 09-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #35
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I guess this kinda announcement goes in this thread?

You might be able to check out my mad acting skills in Doctor Who during the new year.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #36
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post

You might be able to check out my mad acting skills in Doctor Who during the new year.
Wow! That's brilliant! I want to know more!

Do you feature with the Doctor? Or with some daleks/ random other aliens? Was it planned? Or were you just in the right place at the right time?

I look forward to watching it next year.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:50 PM   #37
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Wow! That's brilliant! I want to know more!

Do you feature with the Doctor? Or with some daleks/ random other aliens? Was it planned? Or were you just in the right place at the right time?

I look forward to watching it next year.
Well.... there was this removed due to non-disclosure agreement which was rather awesome!
Old 09-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #38
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Omg!!! You are the hottest person I know!!
Old 09-25-2012, 07:28 PM   #39
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH congrats!
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:54 PM   #40
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

I can't top Doctor Who, but I was finally able to record something I was happy with. I figure I had to post it soon because I start to analyze my work too much after I listen it over and over. Always room for improvement.

Enjoy I suppose.

http://soundcloud.com/hozayjgarseeya/vines
Old 10-13-2012, 06:15 PM   #41
JayDanger

JayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this board

Being at school for Radio Broadcasting means I've been investing in studio equipment.

Here's my soundcloud!

I hope you enjoy!S.W.E.D
JayDanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #42
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

I'm glad someone else posted, because apparently my last crap recording shut this thread down

Here's another.

http://soundcloud.com/hozayjgarseeya...a-broken-heart
Old 10-13-2012, 06:31 PM   #43
JayDanger

JayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this board

Idk man, you've got a pretty killer voice. Sounds good.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #44
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDanger View Post
Idk man, you've got a pretty killer voice. Sounds good.
Thanks man, I'm diggin "Hospital."
Old 10-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #45
JayDanger

Thanks man. That song is a more accurate representation of my body of work compared to the other tracks there. I recently upgraded my home studio, so I threw them up as equipment tests and stuff, plus it's just fun to make them.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #46
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDanger View Post
Being at school for Radio Broadcasting means I've been investing in studio equipment.

Here's my soundcloud!

I hope you enjoy!S.W.E.D
Nice. I like your flow. Hospital is a solid track.

Quote:
I can't top Doctor Who, but I was finally able to record something I was happy with. I figure I had to post it soon because I start to analyze my work too much after I listen it over and over. Always room for improvement.

Enjoy I suppose.

http://soundcloud.com/hozayjgarseeya/vines
Quote:
I'm glad someone else posted, because apparently my last crap recording shut this thread down

Here's another.

http://soundcloud.com/hozayjgarseeya...a-broken-heart
Heh, if anyone's singing could shut this thread down it would be mine.

I like what your doing Hozay. You have come a long way on your recording skills as well. Not only do the songs sound good, they also sound well recorded and clear. Good stuff all the way around.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:20 AM   #47
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Thanks Leo! I really appreciate coming from you, you know you being a badass and all.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:29 AM   #48
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Thanks Leo! I really appreciate coming from you, you know you being a badass and all.
I don't know about the badass part, but you're welcome. I also dig your song choices too. You have hipped me to some new music and artists I hadn't heard before with your covers.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:33 AM   #49
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

Quote:

this is amazing. you and jose should have a ukelele-off!
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:45 AM   #50
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here are some results of just having some much needed fun today - nothing serious

Singing along to Light The Shade by Xavier Rudd