Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-04-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
coma white

coma white has said some nice things
Default New to all of this

Hey everyone. I recently found this site and am new to all of this.

I love chubby/overweight girls. Not really into obese girls, but I think girls that are a bit fat are very sexy.

Recently I have started wondering what it would be like to be fat myself. I'm 23, 5' 9" and 155 lbs. I've actually gained about 5 lbs in the last month. I can't decide yet if I actually want to give in and do it or if I should stay thin. I know it would defiantly be a shock to everyone I know if I did gain weight.

Last night I drank about half a gallon of whole milk, ate a bunch of cookies and ate a bunch of bread that was about 120 calories a slice right before bed. I kind of enjoyed it, but I don't know if I'm ready to fully commit to this yet.

Anyway, just wanted to share my story and see if you guys had any feedback.
coma white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:49 AM   #2
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by coma white View Post
Hey everyone. I recently found this site and am new to all of this.

I love chubby/overweight girls. Not really into obese girls, but I think girls that are a bit fat are very sexy.

Recently I have started wondering what it would be like to be fat myself. I'm 23, 5' 9" and 155 lbs. I've actually gained about 5 lbs in the last month. I can't decide yet if I actually want to give in and do it or if I should stay thin. I know it would defiantly be a shock to everyone I know if I did gain weight.

Last night I drank about half a gallon of whole milk, ate a bunch of cookies and ate a bunch of bread that was about 120 calories a slice right before bed. I kind of enjoyed it, but I don't know if I'm ready to fully commit to this yet.

Anyway, just wanted to share my story and see if you guys had any feedback.
Most of the peeps on this board will encourage you to go for it. That's just the crowd that frequents this board. My advice is to look a lot of places in addition to this board. Also, make sure there aren't any obsessive or compulsive aspects of your desire. I think the one bit of consistent advice you will get is to make certain that you're doing it out of freedom of choice, because you feel you want to, rather than feeling like you have to because of emotional issues or social pressure or a sense that your life will become perfect or whatever outside force you could maybe think of.
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title

There's always the option of "wing it". Mess around with the idea and see how you feel about it, even if only to satisfy your curiosity. You don't have to permanently commit to a new lifestyle to try something out.
MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:58 AM   #4
coma white

I've decided that I really want a pot belly. Not necessarily over weight, just a huge belly.

I'm going to try out a ton of beer and pasta and see how that treats me.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:45 AM   #5
coma white

So far I've gained 15 lbs and I'm loving it. I'm going to start posting pics of my progress.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #6
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by coma white View Post
So far I've gained 15 lbs and I'm loving it. I'm going to start posting pics of my progress.
Congrats on the gain, and keep it up!