Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-02-2005, 09:49 PM   #1
MistahSmooth_CT
Senior High 5'er

MistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default My day at work

Good lord, it must have been pear-shaped goddess night at my job! Now, I work at a family fun center at Foxwoods (laymans terms: arcade). Now.. I know what you all are thinkin: he's checking out the youngins.. I am like... NO! Inside and outside of my workspace.. I see BBW's, and even get the chance to talk to some at Foxwoods, but tonight it was just like ,.... wow... a lot of pear-shaped women came out of the woodwork today.. These were Plus-sized goddesses!! And one I had to defend today... she was being harassed by these kids who were cussing at her kids.. I got on the youngin's case, and sent her out of line, and took the lady and even apologized. The other, I had seen walk in .. she was much older, but very very gorgeous! WOW! She was a woman with a shapely pear... I was just smiling, but hid it when her husband came by...

Sometimes..... I really love my job!
MistahSmooth_CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 06:34 AM   #2
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Seems like I always see pearshaped women at Wal-Mart....go figure?

I can't stop blushing...I love pearshapes...I guess ever since I hit puberty
or even high school....I have always had that fascination of female form...

Thanks for sharing your day!

I like pearshape experiences.
Old 10-03-2005, 07:10 AM   #3
eljay

eljay has said some nice things
Default boredom --

Talking of jobs, since the new boards have been up and much more active i have been much less bored at work

As long as I avoid the "non worksafe" board
eljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 08:42 AM   #4
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad
Seems like I always see pearshaped women at Wal-Mart....go figure?
I've noticed that, too. Many more than at Kmart or Target.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:20 AM   #5
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOL...Heather and I will have to stop in next time we're being degenerate gamblers!
Old 10-03-2005, 09:37 PM   #6
MistahSmooth_CT
Senior High 5'er

MistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default hmmm,...

Just warn me first...ok?!
MistahSmooth_CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:23 PM   #7
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Zitkus View Post
I've noticed that, too. Many more than at Kmart or Target.
I am not sure about KMart, but I can see why BBWs do not want to shop at Target. They have pictures of young thin women hanging all over the store. Along the walls, and in the clothing section. They do usually have one old token old person over the Pharmacy. They also do not have much of a plus size section either.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:03 PM   #8
thatpumpkin
Shy lurker

thatpumpkin can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsjers View Post
I am not sure about KMart, but I can see why BBWs do not want to shop at Target. They have pictures of young thin women hanging all over the store. Along the walls, and in the clothing section. They do usually have one old token old person over the Pharmacy. They also do not have much of a plus size section either.
I agree, even the woman for the plus sized section looks maybe a pound or two heavier than the regular women posted around the store
thatpumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:21 PM   #9
ssbbwfan1983

ssbbwfan1983 has said some nice things

But Target's Halloween candy aisle is off the hook....
ssbbwfan1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:29 AM   #10
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfan1983 View Post
But Target's Halloween candy aisle is off the hook....
YES AND YES.
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote