Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-28-2012, 06:26 AM   #1
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default How bad can a date go?

Well if bad dates were measured on an out of 10 rating then this week we hit a jackpot. A good 9.7 I would say. If there is one thing I hate its one word answers. Bad times. Saying that, old match.com has been a fail from the get go.

So peeps what have your worst dates been like over the years?
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:06 PM   #2
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not until you talk us through that awful date!
Old 09-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #3
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Well if bad dates were measured on an out of 10 rating then this week we hit a jackpot. A good 9.7 I would say. If there is one thing I hate its one word answers. Bad times. Saying that, old match.com has been a fail from the get go.

So peeps what have your worst dates been like over the years?

Ouch....been there. Some people need to realise a conversation is a two way thing.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:47 AM   #4
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

I had a blind date that registered an 11.

She did show up, however DID NOT sit down. Her words were (and I quote) "I can not believe they set us up. I hate fat guys. I am never speaking to "mutual friends" again" and spun on her stilettos & left.

The call I got from our mutual friends included apologies for not realizing she was one of "those" people. They have been friends for years, know I am a great guy, parent, etc... so I can't blame them. It was a person they know from work. And not so friendly now.

Guess I dodged a bullet there. I hate ignorant people. LOL
Old 10-09-2012, 05:33 AM   #5
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was the bad date once back when I was in high school. I was a total skid jockey kid and I was set up on a blind date with this real sweet girl through a mutual friend at the school I was technically attending and for our amazing night on the town we went out panhandling with some friends of mine, got some take out pizza and then drank beer and root beer schnapps on the side stoop outside of the pizza place.

It was classy

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #6
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I had a date which turned out the woman had a fetish for watching me go to the toilet, and she was also into vore...
It got worse by the second..

My face went from smiling, to jaw dropped and then eventually looking like I saw a ghost.

I had to escape fast.

She was so sweet though.... It's just I could imagine visiting the loo and then finding a hidden camera somewhere aimed at the toilet, or I finish the deed and open the door and she's outside it. O.o -shivers-

Last edited by MillyLittleMonster; 10-09-2012 at 01:40 PM.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:13 PM   #7
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I was the bad date once back when I was in high school. I was a total skid jockey kid and I was set up on a blind date with this real sweet girl through a mutual friend at the school I was technically attending and for our amazing night on the town we went out panhandling with some friends of mine, got some take out pizza and then drank beer and root beer schnapps on the side stoop outside of the pizza place.

It was classy
That sounded ok until I looked up what panhandling meant.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:34 PM   #8
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have so many wonderful horrible stories from years of internet dating. I'll give you an abridged version of one of them for brevity's sake.

I met a guy on Yahoo! Personals (way back when before they were usurped by Match.com). We talked for at least three months. It was my first attempt at internet dating, and I'd heard so many horror stories. I wanted to make sure this was an actual person who was who he purported to be, and he wasn't some psycho. My friends around the office encouraged me to do a criminal background check on him, but I was adamant that (1) I didn't want to abuse my postition and (2) I didn't think a smart way to begin an open and trusting relationship was by running him on NCIC. I, of course, was very open about what I did for a living, etc. He lived about an hour away from me, so I eventually agreed to meet him for dinner in a public place (and, since I'm not totally stupid, I also borrowed a self-defense weapon from a friend to take with me just in case). During dinner, he said to me, "remember how I told you about my crazy ex-girlfriend?" I said, "yes." He said "remember how I told you she tried to trap me by attempting to get pregnant?" I said, "yes." It was then that he told me that she did get pregnant and that he had a four year old daughter (which greatly took me by surprise since he had told me from our first conversation that he didn't have any children-- I had no idea why he would lie about that.) THEN, he said, "I need to tell you something else..." and he launched into a story that ended with him being accused of sexually abusing his daughter and having then pending charges against him for it in a neighboring state. I freaked out, left immediately, and even though I hadn't done anything but shake his hand upon meeting him, I came home and showered until I had no more hot water.

And that was my very first internet dating experience.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:55 PM   #9
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Several years ago I met a guy on Yahoo personals. I met him down by the beach and we took a nice long walk on the pier. He was a little strange, but hell, that makes life interesting. We went to the movies...ate some tacos at a little hole in the wall place...it wasn't too horrible. He invited me back to his place and I agreed. Shit. Got. Weird.

He was a musician and he wanted me to hear some of his music. He turned on a CD and played the first song....it was called "The Anti-Depressant Song." LOLOLOL It was kind of catchy. Then he said, "You're a psych nurse, right? I need to ask you something." He went to his bedroom and brought out about 10 prescriptions for anti-depressants, anti-psychotics, sleeping pills, mood stabilizers, etc. and asked me to explain the usage/side effects. At this point, I'm thinking that I better just act normal. So, I explained a few things. In the middle of all this, the doorbell rang, and there was a guy peddling donuts off a tray. My date bought a few and said, "I'll be right back. I gotta pee." I sure did leave immediately. I hustled to my car so fast...thank goodness he didn't know where I lived cuz he was NOT happy.

Side note: I found the CD with his anti-depressant song on it a few days ago. This song is great. I wonder what he's doing now....hahahhaa

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:58 AM   #10
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

My bad dates tend to be just... blah.

In college, I learned the hard way that you shouldn't date someone you met in Psychology class. We had all the wrong things in common (dysfunctional family, mostly) and were completely incompatible otherwise. (I'll admit there were probably better movies to take her to than "Ghost Dad". That said, sitting there stone-faced through the whole movie before telling me you don't like screwball comedies is not the best option, here...)

Then there was the girl my mother set me up with. Oy... We went to see "Titanic". I cried.

She didn't. She didn't see any reason to cry at that picture. And, to be honest, we had absolutely nothing in common.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #11
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

There was the time I went on a date with a girl who had gone to the Amazon as part of her education and she started telling me about how she got worms. This is after talking nonstop about her ex fiance and "my friend Josh who's into me".
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote