Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-09-2012, 10:34 AM   #1
Sidewinder

Sidewinder can now change their title
Smile Just a thought

So here I am, my second night in a german hospital after being involved in a crash in my racing car on the infamous Nurburging at the weekend.

I have some bruises, a compressed lung and 2 fractured bones in my spine, I can't drive for 12 weeks and my racecar is history after hitting a wall backwards at 70MPH, but I'm still smiling, as all I can think about is getting home and being hugged by my beautiful, soft, oh so curvy BBW girlfriend, wondering if she really will treat me by wearing that super short nurses outfit!!!
Sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:04 AM   #2
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
So here I am, my second night in a german hospital after being involved in a crash in my racing car on the infamous Nurburging at the weekend.

I have some bruises, a compressed lung and 2 fractured bones in my spine, I can't drive for 12 weeks and my racecar is history after hitting a wall backwards at 70MPH, but I'm still smiling, as all I can think about is getting home and being hugged by my beautiful, soft, oh so curvy BBW girlfriend, wondering if she really will treat me by wearing that super short nurses outfit!!!
Sorry to hear about the accident. What kind of race car was it?
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:39 AM   #3
Sidewinder

Sidewinder can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Sorry to hear about the accident. What kind of race car was it?
Seat Leon Supercopa Touring Car, I saw some pictures of it today, the rollcage saved our lives..
Sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #4
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

All the best mate
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:17 PM   #5
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yikes! That is scary. I am glad you made it out in one piece. I totally hopes she nurses you back to health.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote