Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #76
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Me and the bf at the time were enjoying our business without a care in the world and I hear, "uh oh". Nobody wants to hear Uh Oh ever but especially during sex. Soo he tells me there's no condom. I know there WAS a condom because I waited for him to put it on but..sure as can be, I look down and there's no condom.

So, we went on a mad search for this condom. I'm thinking he's gonna have to attempt a diving expedition (which didn't sound appealing) because we KNOW there's only a couple places the condom could've went and neither of us saw it on the bed. Fortunately, I spotted it and was laughing so hard I could barely do anything except point (and what man doesn't love for a woman to point at his crotch and laugh lol). But there the condom was, dangling from his other set of danglers lol

I don't know how he didn't feel it there lol but apparently the condom broke and was hanging on by a mere thread lol

I don't know that it would've been as comical except tha we went on this mad search for it and with no luck but It still makes me laugh lol

Last edited by largenlovely; 10-23-2012 at 03:51 PM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote