Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-23-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I've got no hope. :/

I've been looking for a relationship with a female feeder for over 5 years now and I've only had one relationship with one and I now regret it cause she was insecure and she constantly made me angry and then blamed my anger on a mental health issue...

When ever I do meet a feeder online they are only into men over 600 pounds and will only talk to me if I'm like that...

And there was me thinking that if I stayed rather slim a feeder would enjoy making me fat.

It seems as if female feeders do not exist in the UK and in general, it seems all talk but no action, hell I wouldn't mind travelling to meet someone but it never even leaves that stage, it seems im being forced to gain to over 500 pounds and not enjoy the journey and everything just so I can attract FFAs. :/

I'm not usually depressive but this fetish is giving me depression everytime I visit sites into it now... I wish I was a woman so I could see feeder men everywhere...
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:29 AM   #2
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

I think you're limiting you choices and chances by narrow-minded labeling.

How big is your potential pool of partners if you look only for an explicit 'FFA feeder'? How many women singularly define themselves as such? Very few. The chance of one of them being interested in you as a person, or even as an object of fantasy, is statistically limited.

Try another approach - many women love cooking, baking, spoiling their guys, are secretly pleased if they see the results of their love in form of a bulging tummy - without defining themselves as feeders.

Go to places like cooking clubs, baking festivals, etc. - find someone who shares your interest in food - will like feeding you well without this initially being a fetish ... and move on from there...
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:56 AM   #3
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've tried doing vanilla relationships but it simply don't work, I live in an area where literally women pride theirselves in being drunken sluts because of all the YOLO crap.

And the generally nice women are pretty insecure and I don't want another relationship which lasts a year which a insecure woman.

Last edited by MillyLittleMonster; 10-24-2012 at 04:00 AM.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote