Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Does Anyone Else Like Big Arms?

Maybe I'm alone in this but there's something sexy about a gal with big, chubby arms. Anyone else out there find a nice set of arms sexy?
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Oh yes, I kiss my wife's big soft arms all the time. Sexy chubby arms, chubby thighs and calves, all are sexy as hell. Nothing beats a big ass though. nothing at all.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:14 PM   #3
OLD-LOVE

OLD-LOVE has said some nice things

I Love Women With Big Arms Its Definitly An Eye Catcher For Me
OLD-LOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:02 PM   #4
LoveThoseCurves

LoveThoseCurves has said some nice things

I am a sucker for big thick arms.
LoveThoseCurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:46 AM   #5
Sleepy

Sleepy has said some nice things

Yup my wife has been gaining weight and I love her fatter and fatter arms. Her fatter thighs and gut and butt are nice too.
Sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:14 AM   #6
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

My favorite type of fat arms are where the fat in the tricep area is loose and jiggly and hangs when she holds her arms out or puts her hands over her head. It's hot as anything to see that arm bacon dangling and jiggling when she moves her arms!
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #7
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yes, I do too
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:27 PM   #8
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It is one of the reasons why the hands behind the head pose is just so sexy, that and it makes the chest and belly stick out and there's usually a nice smile on the face...Ohhh, here I go dreaming again...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #9
imaginarydiva21

imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

well let me be the first to post a pic i spent years trying to cover them up but the other week i was like what the hell sorrry this is a drunk photo lol
Old 10-25-2012, 08:10 AM   #10
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had no idea at all that I liked big arms.....until my wife's upper arms got a lot bigger, and suddenly
Old 10-26-2012, 06:19 PM   #11
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Maybe I'm alone in this but there's something sexy about a gal with big, chubby arms. Anyone else out there find a nice set of arms sexy?
I really like it when her arms are larger then my thighs..
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:18 AM   #12
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

I absolutely adore big fluffy arms!
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:12 AM   #13
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
While there's much to be said about the beauty of the female BBW and SSBBW form. There is something almost magical about being able to stroke and feel the incredible softness of her upper arm. Feeling the warmth and experiencing the incredible way the flesh yields to even the most gentle of touches. . *sigh*

It's one of my fondest memories. . I suppose saying all that, I guess I'm indeed one who does love big arms..
Old 10-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #14
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Even though I don't like the words Bat wings, I find those type of arms very sexy and so womanly.
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:35 PM   #15
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm covered in body paint for my costume here, but someone snapped this shot while I was putting the witch hands into the punch.

Last edited by penguin; 08-15-2014 at 07:21 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:03 PM   #16
The Loch Ness Monster

The Loch Ness Monster can now change their title
Default Angel Wings

Oh yes, bring on the fluffy arms. I think back fondly on the legendary Cindy G as an inspiration. I would love to throw away all my pillows and sleep with my head on arms such as those every night. What a dream...LNM
Old 10-27-2012, 11:46 PM   #17
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I'm covered in body paint for my costume here, but someone snapped this shot while I was putting the witch hands into the punch.
Very beautiful, thank you
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:44 AM   #18
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Definitely a fan! There was a "big arm" thread a while back. I've searched, but could not locate it. There were some great pics in it.

Here it is..
The Big Arm Thread

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis

Last edited by daddyoh70; 10-28-2012 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Wasn't so lazy this time
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:36 AM   #19
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

My boyfriend tells me all the time that he loves my big arms
Old 10-29-2012, 02:23 PM   #20
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

I love, love love love huge arms! Find it so sexy :P

The bigger the better hehe
Old 11-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #21
ChubbyChaserDave

ChubbyChaserDave can now change their title

I like angel wings as well. They provide great hugs and cuddles, and watching them jiggle, much like watching most of a woman's fatty bits jiggle, is strangely erotic and sexy to me.
ChubbyChaserDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #22
luvhips

luvhips can now change their title
Default Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Great arms. I'm sure the rest of your body also looks great.
luvhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #23
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

I think it is the sign of a girl that is truly to a sexy size. And you don't have to be huge to have fat arms it is just so womanly.

The other day I was at a crowded area at the mall and found myself walking behind a fat dude and his fatter gf, probably mid-20s. That's another thing, it seems like I'm seeing more younger SSBBWs, or maybe I'm just paying more attention.

She had great ass had to spread her legs pretty far apart to walk because of huge thighs. Her t-shirt had sleeves just short enough that I could see the fat hanging over her elbows a small bit. This was awesome!

I winked at the guy when I passed by, I think he knew I was a fellow FA.

She has pretty much everything but Caitidee's arms top it all off. Her site is worth it because of her huge arms that seem to get bigger and bigger. I know this isn't the paysite board, just wanted to bring up an example of great arms.
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #24
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love having big fat arms, I have always thought it to be so womanly and sexy. As I've gained my arms have definitely gotten really fat, I even have arm rolls now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg big arms.JPG (85.4 KB, 2502 views)
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #25
azerty
Life is worth living

Such a beautiful picture from a gorgeous lady. Thanks for sharing