Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-07-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Feeders who get fat

Over time I've noticed many feeders who became or are becoming fat. They seem to be of a type, like me, the tall and thin sort. It's fun to watch the progression pictures over the years and notice recently the "Feeders got fat" trend.

Myself as the example: I've been thin all along while fat billowed around me and in my wake. I fattened so many girls through the '70s, '80s & '90s (half) but I remained thin. A 34" waist. I ate well- I am a glutton who encourages gluttony- the food never became fat for me. Oh how my girl friends envied my diet! Eat what I ate and you're going to get fat fast. I've eaten that way for 40 years. In the midst of spectacular fat blooms over the decades and all around me, I've stayed thin. And I know how to make fat.

I'm a very fattening man who has learned how to select and prepare all foods for maximum caloric value. I'm a feeder. Other feeders know this art. All the girl-friends of my youth blew up with fat suddenly and gleefully. Girls love to eat. You just gotta deliver that food and ensure that what does get eaten is as completely calorically enhanced as it can be.

I know how to set a table. I keep our kitchen tuned to fat. I'm married now. My bride of 17 years got real fat. She loves to eat. Here's why she is always gaining weight: In the refrigerator: Butter. Butter. Always spare heavy creams. Selection of Haagen Daz in the freezer. Juices in the door. 800 cal/bottle v water? Juice for all thirst! Pastas. Cheeses. Nutella. Nutella. Every meal is as fattening as possible. It's the only way I know how to prepare food. It's how I eat.

So now I'm getting fat. Began Jan. this year. I added an item to my own menu- Heavy Cream. I've raised my gut threshold to a pint a day. So I'm eating just like my 340 lb wife every day and night plus I'm drinking my Creams.

In what seems to be overnight I've blown out from my regular 235 lbs 01/12 at 6'2" to 265 lbs 07/12. Just in the last month I've outgrown everything. My waists are too tight so I habitually unbutton now. I've grown a very fat spare tire that feels so good bulging out from behind me. Lower back rolls are beginning to stack on some newly puffing ass fat. Both tubes of fat blow up and around my sides in tendrils of exploratory fatness. My new fat gets a toe-hold and swells up in side-fat pillows. Creases of fat expand to fat rolls on either side of my belly. My fat is embracing me where each fat tube joins my distended belly. There, the fat tubes swell into pillows and layers of rising and spreading fat across my stuffed belly. I'm not getting one of those bowling ball fat guts many guys get. My fat is spreading. My thighs are fattening. My ass is sticking out and widening. My belly is getting fat. Beautifully fat. My arms are showing fat. But it's my spare tire at my hips that makes it so nice to be getting fat. It's such a fat fat roll. I love it.

Whoever sees me now must think, "He's really gone to fat this summer". They're right. I've gone to fat. 40 years of feeding and not getting fat are over. The fat found me. I love it. I'm getting fat. Really fast!

I've loved fat all my life. Now I'm going to live it. I'm getting sooo fat. My whole world, not just the better half of it, is going to get fat.

All I touch, my wife and I, fat. All I feel on us, fat. It's my obsession.

Everything got fat. Now I'm going to eat.
finallyfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Beautifully described. Thank you.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
faintn

faintn can now change their title
Default Me too

Thanks for your post. I'm a lifelong FA too, and my wife likes how sexy and round my ass has become after gaining 40 lbs.
faintn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:42 PM   #4
Jim Miller

Jim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticed

Many people who like a fat partner, or who like a fat partner who gains, also have those same desires for themselves. It's not unusual at all!

I'm not a feeder, but I am an encourager. (To me it's the difference between her getting fat because of my preference and her getting fat because of her own preference, with my encouragement.) However, I am also a gainer myself. Right now we weigh about the same!
Jim Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:58 PM   #5
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Well put "finally fat". Enjoyed reading your post and the joy you expressed in growing fat. Like Jim, I am also an encourager and over time discovered I loved growing fat myself. I now weigh 300 after slowly and steadily gaining 130 lbs. and marvel at all the soft folds, hanging lower belly fat and large, soft breasts that are now a part of my physique. Little did I know that growing fat could be so pleasurable.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #6
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I remember when I was strictly feeder, the last thing I wanted was to add lbs. that could have gone to a feedee gf. My mentality at the time was that fat was feminine, as IMO people paid to go to bbw clubs not bhm clubs.
I experienced a tweak of an 'inner fatty' from an ssbbw who was a budding ffa, but by the time it manifested; the relationship failed due to my other mistakes.
As a result, I had that 'inner fatty' submerge, as my employment with its active lifestyle compounded that. Years later, with different employment (in which gaining would not be a job/safety risk) and meeting another ssbbw with ffa tendencies; I made the switch from strictly feeder to mutual gainer.
It took time, as it unlocked those inner feelings of wanting to balloon together with someone, since I was 10 yrs old (due to family, societal pressures and ssbbws I dated preferring thin men at that time, I would subconsciously submerge the 'inner fatty' before it could take hold).

I know there is a stereotype that frustrated feeders with no one to feed, tend to take it out on themselves, though in my case; I was a closeted feedee who needed a growing ssbbw to bring it out.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:09 PM   #7
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very hot! I think feeding is erotic when two play together.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:36 PM   #8
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well, I wanted to be my wife's feeder, but that didn't quite work out the way that I had intended( she just wasn't into it.)
I decided to try it for myself, and enjoyed the experience.
So, I suppose that you could say that I am my own feeder.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:07 PM   #9
ssbbwfan1983

ssbbwfan1983 has said some nice things

I have gained about 50 pounds since starting to feed my wife...it's a side effect I do not enjoy.
ssbbwfan1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:45 AM   #10
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm not a feeder, rather a gainer, so is my gf. Growing both of us. I think it is fare that feeder grown. They should feel what it is to be fatter, if they want to feed even better their feedee.
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:25 PM   #11
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

You play with fire, you get burned.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:55 PM   #12
browning721

browning721 can now change their title

This has recently happened to me.

Close to six years ago, my current girlfriend and I got together. We sort of settled into things progressing towards her becoming the large one in the relationship (no qualms from me). In the beginning, she gained quite consistently but not too quickly. I saw it as an opportunity to cook for her often (as I love to) and of course, feed and pamper her as I've always dreamed of doing. Well, after about a year and a half, she began to level off around 225. Just on the cusp of the cutest little waddle, I might add (she's a bottom heavy gal). It was around this time that I realized just how big I had become during what was supposed to be HER gain.

Long story short, she began to really notice and love the big belly I had acquired and begged me not to lose it. About two years in, she expressed to me how sexy she thought it'd be if I were to gain more. Since then, she's embraced me as her 375 pound teddy bear. She's completely obsessed with my enormous belly and constantly reminds me to "take it easy, baby", as it's become a little cumbersome to walk. She's completely in love with my waddle and even more in love that she's the primary cause of it. She has since lost weight (around 180 now) as she says she enjoys the contrast of our bodies this way. I know I've never been happier in my life, than I am having my own, physically fit, big booty lover to feed me until I must lean back in bed to accommodate my corpulent tummy.

Oh, how the tables have turned.
browning721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:21 PM   #13
GordoNegro

GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
I'm not a feeder, rather a gainer, so is my gf. Growing both of us. I think it is fare that feeder grown. They should feel what it is to be fatter, if they want to feed even better their feedee.
I agree, knowing being mutual gainer has made me a better feeder, knowing how important limits are and when to truly let it all settle.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #14
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

I tend to date women who have large appetites. While I don't exactly gain weight, I do notice that I eat more than I really want to when I hangout with them. For instance, on the way to a BBQ, a girlfriend of mine suggested we stop by Checkers for burgers! That's not something I would normally do, but I followed her lead. I find myself ordering desert with my date even when I'm already stuffed. I think a lot of women don't like eating alone.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:04 AM   #15
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My feeder is wanting to explore this. He is really tall and thin and he says he is curious about the sensations of stuffing and feeding, at first I was shocked but Im pretty excited to explore a new side of our life style!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:31 PM   #16
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

I've realized that I've started to eat more since I met my boyfriend. Going to McDonald's more often, eating pints of Ben & Jerry's in the middle of the night, etc. Before we were dating he said he liked going out to eat with me because I never judged him. He didn't realize I was rather turned on...oops.

I haven't really gained any weight though (my metabolism burns with the fiery power of 10,000 suns.) I used to have fantasies about gaining weight myself, but now I guess I've given that up.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:42 AM   #17
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KawaiiFFA~ View Post

I haven't really gained any weight though (my metabolism burns with the fiery power of 10,000 suns.)
That tends to fade with age....my wife ate nearly as much as her brothers all through her teens, and had only visible ribs and jutting hip bones to show for it. We met when she was nineteen, and with no real change in habits she suddenly found herself gaining 15 pounds a year steadily for years. (I was thrilled, but I wasn't pushing it on her). Not saying that this will happen to you, just that it most certainly can.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:01 AM   #18
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

im not a feeder but i could see me gaining if im not careful.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:41 AM   #19
there_there

there_there can now change their title
Default Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote wild View Post
You play with fire, you get burned.
I was never a feeder per se, but I've been into BBW's for as long as I can remember. Certainly never discouraged any of them from gaining anyways.

That obsession with fat slowly turned inwards....and now I find myself stuffing myself and gaining in cycles....slowly trending upwards over the years. And resulting the the flabby belly currently sagging over my belt.
there_there is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:49 PM   #20
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

I made my gf bigger then I got bigger
Old 12-23-2012, 01:12 PM   #21
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
im not a feeder but i could see me gaining if im not careful.
Why be careful? Better just to be healthy and happy!
Old 12-23-2012, 02:21 PM   #22
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

i was happy at 130 lb. ive just gained at least 4lb in 2 weeks, feels like more actually.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:16 PM   #23
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Yeah, I'm about 135 right now and pretty content with that. Honestly, I like being the weight I am now, which is pretty much average. (Not really thin, not really big.) I find fat people beautiful, I'd just prefer to stick to the size I am now since it's what I'm used to.

I had gainer fantasies back in the day but now I'm pretty much exclusively an FFA (with feeder fantasies.)

I don't think there's anything wrong with being an FA but not wanting to gain weight yourself. It's all about being comfortable in our own skin, right?
Old 02-01-2013, 11:24 PM   #24
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've noticed that when I'm with a SO who is a feedee/BBW, I don't actually gain much or any weight. It's when I'm not in a relationship with a BBW that I tend to gain weight.

It's almost as if I get urges to gain to compensate for the lack of fat. It's hard to explain, and can be confusing at times! lol
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:43 PM   #25
GordoNegro

Quote:
Originally Posted by joh View Post
I've noticed that when I'm with a SO who is a feedee/BBW, I don't actually gain much or any weight. It's when I'm not in a relationship with a BBW that I tend to gain weight.

It's almost as if I get urges to gain to compensate for the lack of fat. It's hard to explain, and can be confusing at times! lol
Some feeders have deeply rooted/closeted feedee tendencies, so without someone to feed over a period of time..there's only 1 person left to fulfill those urges consciously or subconsciously.

Just my .02