Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #26
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Acupuncture...
I mean seriously, how are you meant to keep a straight face when a lying on a couch, with a man pouring salt into your belly button and then setting fire to Japanese herbs on it!

It is perfectly kosher, but still, I struggled not to giggle inappropriately.
Like being in some kind of strange ritual!!!
I have had lots of accupuncture- it ALWAYS involved needles!!!

Fire
Old 08-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #27
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I have had lots of accupuncture- it ALWAYS involved needles!!!

Fire
Yeah...I've had acupuncture, acupressure, reiki energy work, and none of that included fire. Huh?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:05 AM   #28
SitiTomato

SitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going on

Sitting at the table eating lunch with my work friends. Good friend is just sitting in silence for a bit and then breaks out with.

"My god you're an eating MACHINE."

I know him well enough to know it wasn't an insult but was it genuine awe or something, I've no idea.

I nearly choked on my lunch laughing though
SitiTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:34 AM   #29
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep
Default yesterday but ah well...

at a dance class with my man, and the instructor says 'flip her around and approach her from behind' i did get quite a fit of giggles. Modern jive, lots of fun!
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:47 AM   #30
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
at a dance class with my man, and the instructor says 'flip her around and approach her from behind' i did get quite a fit of giggles. Modern jive, lots of fun!
I'm usually told off for doing that!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #31
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

ok this site just made me ROFL because it said 'you must spread some reputation around before GIVING IT TO MR BOB AGAIN' ooh Matron!
Old 08-23-2012, 01:34 PM   #32
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm not the catcher, I'm the pitcher!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:02 PM   #33
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Going past a XXX Store today and the sign said "New 50 Shades of Gray toys now in"

Looks like me and my friends need to go shopping! :P
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:05 AM   #34
sarahe543

My 3yo made me LOL for the amopunt of time she has spent naked eating cake this afternoon. We can learn a lot from children
Old 09-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #35
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Daniel Tosh... AS ALWAYS
Old 09-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #36
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Caa-QEY-FA
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:36 AM   #37
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
That made my day.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:59 AM   #38
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default So weird...

^The range of dialogues that just seem to synch-up so seamlessly with that particular set of scenes. Like we're all & throughout history, at some level, in this single, repeating, & unending conversation..as spoken through some subliminal & universal tongue.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #39
hbighappy

hbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This made me LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02NCy...ykyO00sHEdWuIg

Im chunky and I Know it I eat out
hbighappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #40
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

Reading comments in the What Are You Pissed Off About thread here by Surly and Goreki.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:54 PM   #41
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Hairy Bikers

Talking to a friend at work who also went to see the Hairy Bikers last night. She had bumped into a very straight-laced older lady from her village at the show, who had commented:
"I went along thinking I'd learn how to make better buns, and it turned out to be more about bondage!"
Old 11-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #42
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Talking to a friend at work who also went to see the Hairy Bikers last night. She had bumped into a very straight-laced older lady from her village at the show, who had commented:
"I went along thinking I'd learn how to make better buns, and it turned out to be more about bondage!"
Dude. It's 2 for 10 on their cookbooks at WHSmith!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 07:49 PM   #43
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
YOU'RE BACK!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 08:20 PM   #44
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Hairy Bikers? A movie? Or show or Wut?
Old 11-02-2012, 01:49 AM   #45
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Hairy Bikers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Dude. It's 2 for 10 on their cookbooks at WHSmith!!!!!!
Cool! I bought a pen at the show - one of those floating ones - the bike moves towards them. Sad, but I like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
YOU'RE BACK!!!
Yep! Good to be back....Though I wish I was still enjoying holiday sunshine and not heading to work on a cold English morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
Hairy Bikers? A movie? Or show or Wut?
Two fat hairy men who ride motorbikes, have a laugh and go round cooking. They did a great tour of Europe baking local specialities and eating a lot as well as trying on Lederhosen and such. They're not young or good looking, but somehow they have a certain charm. Sadly they did a diet series, but the baking series was brilliant. They cook things you'd really want to eat and show obvious relish for their food, as well as coming over as genuinely nice blokes. There are also lots of moments in their shows that are rather enjoyable for the FFA - things they do and say that leave me wondering if it is just me and my freaky preference that is making me blush and smile too much. One cooking sequence in Germany saw this woman chef take a liking to one of them and start stroking his belly!!

This was a stage show - they're doing a tour of the UK. The opening videos showed them pre-diet, lolling around shirtless with sweets on their bellies. At the end of the first half, they stripped and were wearing nothing but bike helmets! I hasten to add, this was billed as a cooking show, lol! Some attendees were a little surprised...
Old 11-02-2012, 04:34 AM   #46
sarahe543

That sounds awesome but i too was saddened when they did the diet show
Old 11-08-2012, 12:45 PM   #47
Librarygirl

Smile Challenging library stereotypes!

Another of those 'Couldn't make it up' sitcom style moments today..

One of my volunteers, pleasant lady in her sixties, walks into Reading Room Reception this morning and her first comment to a fellow volunteer is "Look at that, it looks just like a bondage chair!" ( in hearing of our customers)

This being my new chair, which has provoked many 'Mastermind' / James Bond villain comments, but never anything quite like this. Mind you, since the arms were getting damaged by the table, we did 'bandage' it with archival tape, which could look a bit like wrist restraints I suppose.

Thinking I'd not heard, she laters asks about my new chair with an amused smirk on her face!!!! What does she think goes on in my Reading Room, lol!
And there was me feeling worried about wearing flat shoes and turning into a stereotypical 'librarian'
Old 11-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #48
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm not sure what to respond to that beyond the fact that.... volunteers say the craziest things! (Probably because they can't get fired )
Old 11-08-2012, 11:50 PM   #49
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

I saw a video where a wrestler talked about shitting in another wrestler's bag.

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:31 AM   #50
nico7_uk

nico7_uk can now change their title

Last night I was driving through a fairly quiet Cornish village, and noticed this guy standing at the side of the road with a sign. As I got closer I could see he was a hitchhiker which is quite unusual round here in November, and the sign read "Anywhere but here!" Maybe you had to be there but it cracked me up and you couldn't help but wonder about the story behind this.
nico7_uk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gum disease