Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-22-2012, 10:47 AM   #1
BigWiscGuy

BigWiscGuy has said some nice things
Default Balancing Act

Hi All,

I was wondering how everyone balances their real life vs fantasy when it comes to gaining? I have gone from 190 lbs to 300 lbs over the years and have enjoyed it immensely. I would like to get to 350 lbs some day as well. Being in my early 30's I imagine that will happen whether I want it to or not just with aging and already being 300 lbs. Have others found this the case as they get older? What type of health problems have you encountered? Did they stop you from gaining, or did you just accept them? It is always great to have insight from others.
BigWiscGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWiscGuy View Post
Hi All,

I was wondering how everyone balances their real life vs fantasy when it comes to gaining? I have gone from 190 lbs to 300 lbs over the years and have enjoyed it immensely. I would like to get to 350 lbs some day as well. Being in my early 30's I imagine that will happen whether I want it to or not just with aging and already being 300 lbs. Have others found this the case as they get older? What type of health problems have you encountered? Did they stop you from gaining, or did you just accept them? It is always great to have insight from others.
I went up from 185 to 230 in around a year, and enjoyed all of it. I was feeling quite decent, to be honest, with the exception of some regular joint and lower back aches. Doctor told me that, given my family history, I was putting some excess strain on my heart which I really shouldn't be. My blood pressure was high, which was the kicker for me. Frankly, I was braced and ready for 300 pounds(at 5'9")
Old 10-23-2012, 06:32 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I posted some thoughts around this in an old post, here:
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...les#post473196
Old 10-24-2012, 03:05 PM   #4
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Here is my perspective on growing fatter as you grow older. Back in 1986 after my last diet, I had gotten down to my normal weight of 175 lbs., and felt I looked really good. I was 35 years old then. But I had this strong, internal desire to just let myself go and grow fatter. I decided then that I would eat what I wanted, when I wanted and let nature take its course. Two years later I had gained 25 lbs. and now weighed 200. I found myself excited that I was so close to my heaviest weight which was 205 when I was in high school. Four years later in 1992, I hit 240 lbs. By 1996 it was 265 lbs. In 2004 it was 285 and 4 years later I reached 300 lbs. I have stayed between 290 and 300 since then. I am now 61 years old and have developed sleep apnea and moderately elevated blood pressure which is easily controlled by medication. All my other health indicators are perfect. I find my legs weakening as I get older and simple things like going up stairs and walking up a moderate incline are more of a challenge. So I am working out to build build my legs up so I can comfortably carry the extra weight. I have been using a C-Pap machine for 10 years now and it is a normal part of my life. While my doctor says I am very overweight and need to lose weight (I am 5'11"), I love to eat and the thought of dieting really depresses me. I enjoy dining out and experiencing all the wonderful food the world has to offer. For me that is what makes life worth living. I don't intentionally gain, but in an ideal world if I could be healthy, mobile and not get tired as easily, I would love to gain more, since I am get turned on by the thought of growing fatter and I get even more turned on when a beautiful woman gains weight and grows fat as well. But I realize I need to stay at 300 or below to hopefully live a long and healthy life. So that is how I have chosen to go forward for now.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:48 AM   #5
BigWiscGuy

BigWiscGuy has said some nice things

Thank you everyone for the responses. Tad thank you for finding your old post. It was very insightful, and gave me plenty to think about long term. It will be interesting to see how many of the gainers feel about their weight as they age in the coming years.

BigFA, I can completely relate to you. I feel the same way you do with gaining and life. I have loved letting myself go, and enjoying all the great food out there. I enjoy all of it from having to buy new clothes to not fitting into seats comfortably anymore. At least at 300lbs, I suppose I am getting the best of both worlds. I am still very mobile, but still able to enjoy the pleasures of being fat. I also have a CPAP machine and consider it a normal put of my life now, and no meds.

My one concern is if I am going to be able to maintain 300lbs or so, or am I going to get bigger as I get older? Being younger, I imagine it is a safe bet I will gain weight with out trying too hard when my metabolism starts to slow. I only wonder how hard it will be to maintain or reverse course, since I enjoy weight gain so much. How do you guys or gals deal with it? Has anyone gone up to a higher weight just for fun to see what it was like and then came back down? How have spouses dealt with your weight gain?
BigWiscGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:01 AM   #6
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I can tell you the older you get the harder it is to lose weight. As I mentioned above I now weigh 300lbs, and even trying to get below 290 is almost impossible, as I would have to work out a lot more and eat a lot less. And both of those options really do not appeal to me. My body now just does not easily shed the pounds. So I have never experimented with gaining weight to see what it would be like with the thought of losing it later, because I don't believe I would get back to where I started. So my advice would be to pick a weight you want to be with the intention of staying there.

With respect to my wife, she would love for me to lose weight for my overall health as I grow older. When she was younger she gained right along with me, but decided she wanted to get really physically fit and has lost 35 lbs. and now is in great shape. I would have loved it if she kept growing fatter, but it is not in the cards so I support her fitness goals because I love her. But I often think how nice it would be if she really loved to eat and gain weight as much as I do.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote