Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep
Default best positions for big guy, skinny woman?

Please finding out through trial and error but please let me know of any that work well
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
Mackrracker

Mackrracker can now change their title

doggy ... im kinda strong so i like when she is on top and i can just lift her up n down .. face to face works well too .. i guess its what she prefers or what the mood dictates
Mackrracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:03 PM   #3
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is a useful site:

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:11 AM   #4
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

face to face is hard because of his belly
Old 11-13-2012, 06:58 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

(I'm not that big, so not speaking from personal experience here)....I've seen several mentions that big guys often need to lift and position their belly while their lover is getting into position. And also how small shifts in position can make a big difference (changing how much his knees are bent, a pillow under one of you, etc). Which is to say trial and error will still be your friend, just don't entirely rule out a position just because the first crack at it doesn't seem to work!
Old 11-13-2012, 09:54 AM   #6
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
face to face is hard because of his belly
There are many positions on that site that are NOT face to face.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:37 PM   #7
sarahe543

looking forward to trying things haven't any idea what he weighs and im not gonna ask, but i did launder his shirt for him and noticed its 5xl. Him on his knees and me facing away sideways if you can imagine, is pretty amazing.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #8
Londonbikerboy

Londonbikerboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLondonbikerboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My fav is having a partner at the edge of the bed with legs spread. I have to lift my belly as I lower myself down, but the added purchase as my tip toes are on the floor gives my arms and hips a bit of a rest allowing me to go harder and longer. In this position I can also use all of my weight as I thrust forward (if she can take it).

I've always found different positions work well with different partners, I guess the most important thing is being able to communicate openly. Giggling, laughing and enjoying the experimentation rather than allowing silent awkwardness to ruin the experience.
Londonbikerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #9
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Thank you for sharing