Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-11-2011, 01:06 PM   #76
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Not that the sentiment isn't correct, its a romantic gesture which is always a good thing, but there are easier ways to be romantic then throwing out your back or dropping the missus lol... I would rather a nice dinner or a cuddle on the couch and a movie then having to nurse someone with a slipped disc, not saying that all men can't lift their women but when you are over 300 lbs I don't know that I would attempt it, I am in health care all I can see is the BIPP program in front of my eyes (back injury prevention program) lol... the important thought to this thread is the fact that you would have a beautiful wife or handsome husband, so be good to each other and walk over the threshold together and start life off right...
NewfieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:45 PM   #77
duhast234

duhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesduhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Underscore View Post
I didn't know how else to describe it, but I'm curious if anyone has actually picked up and held their girl in their arms like you would if you were "carrying your wife over the threshold". I've always thought it was impossible cause it'd require tremendous arm strength
Absolutely! I am built to heave weight around! I am also six foot three so my long muscular arms would make a great carraige.
duhast234 is offline   Reply With Quote