Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-14-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep
Default Holy crap, what happened???

So I was posting a thread wishing a happy birthday to Anjula, and all of a sudden I fell asleep. Well I just woke up and blamo, it's November!! What the heck?!?

LOL Kidding... I have been uber busy though. I was promoted a couple of times since I was here last at work so I've been really dealing with My work life and haven't had a ton of time online.

So... I guess I'll just say Don't get yourself promoted!! It's not worth it!! *whine*

Did I miss anything fun and dramatic?!?
Rathkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:49 AM   #2
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Shhh less talking. You should post a pic. So I can perv on you. Welcome back

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:56 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathkhan View Post
Did I miss anything fun and dramatic?!?
Well, lets see:

- Hozay became a professional sock model in Seattle, but couldn't take the paparazzi and returned to his old job, but stayed in Seattle.
- Melian morphed into a video game character, and is now stalking the suburbs of Toronto cutting Justin Bieber and One Direction pictures off walls until she can level up and go take on Godzilla
- Jen stopped a flare up of the volcano in Hawaii, but shes not saying what she promised it if it would calm down.
- On an unrelated note, Jen is wondering if any guys would be willing to move to a mountain top shack in Hawaii and put on a lot of weight really, really fast?
- Escapist escaped from reality, we think by forming his own personal black hole but of course nobody can see it.
- The guys on here went on a hunger strike until the FFA would post more pictures, however the FFA posted pictures of candy bars and the strike fell apart.
- Librarygirl went on a tour of American archives, and was vocal in her admiration of how thick the books in America are.
- I climbed so far up my rhetorical arse that I dont know which way is up anymore.

At least, that's the way that I remember it......
Old 11-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, Tad's memory is a bit faulty but they say it's the second thing that goes....

And CastingPearls is well on her way (with minions, of course) with taking over the world.

NOW you're caught up.

Welcome back!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:41 PM   #5
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Paco exploded into tons of candy. That was awesome.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:33 PM   #6
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Well, lets see:

- Hozay became a professional sock model in Seattle, but couldn't take the paparazzi and returned to his old job, but stayed in Seattle.
- Melian morphed into a video game character, and is now stalking the suburbs of Toronto cutting Justin Bieber and One Direction pictures off walls until she can level up and go take on Godzilla
- Jen stopped a flare up of the volcano in Hawaii, but shes not saying what she promised it if it would calm down.
- On an unrelated note, Jen is wondering if any guys would be willing to move to a mountain top shack in Hawaii and put on a lot of weight really, really fast?
- Escapist escaped from reality, we think by forming his own personal black hole but of course nobody can see it.
- The guys on here went on a hunger strike until the FFA would post more pictures, however the FFA posted pictures of candy bars and the strike fell apart.
- Librarygirl went on a tour of American archives, and was vocal in her admiration of how thick the books in America are.
- I climbed so far up my rhetorical arse that I dont know which way is up anymore.

I'm not sure if I think this is the best post EVER! because it actually is, or because I got an honorable mention from Tad. Either way, this post was the best I've seen in a long time.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:49 PM   #7
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I'm not sure if I think this is the best post EVER! because it actually is, or because I got an honorable mention from Tad. Either way, this post was the best I've seen in a long time.
I can confirm it is the best ever.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:00 PM   #8
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I feel like, Tad knows us all too well.

Jen Rocks!!

Old 11-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #9
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

:: runs in, slides on her socks to center stage ::

Hiya... from a newbie

:: runs off real quick like ::
Old 11-14-2012, 08:35 PM   #10
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Paco exploded into tons of candy. That was awesome.
Spoiler alert: I'm a piata.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:21 PM   #11
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep

=\ I missed all of the good stuff!! LOL Thanks y'all!

Well, as an update on my life, I actually dropped 53 pounds since I was here previously. Half on purpose, half on accident LOL. I have been so crazy busy with working and since I've moved closer to family I've been a lot more active in the outdoors, going to Renaissance festivals and just all around hanging around old friends and family. Plus, not really eating sugar or starches much has me feeling MUCH better overall. I have lost most of my back pain issues and that's really made me much happier.

I doubt I'll ever be thin *L* but as long as I feel good, I am content with that. I'll take a picture just for you Jen!
Old 11-16-2012, 01:40 AM   #12
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Well, lets see:

I agree - LOVE this post. You do know us too well, lol! Nothing like a weighty tome, lol
Old 11-20-2012, 01:40 AM   #13
Rathkhan

Alright, I'll start out with the clothed pics first! LOL I know Paquito is wanting some of that naughty naughty but I am a tease!

Link: Clothed Me!

Ahhh Google Drive!
Old 11-20-2012, 01:57 AM   #14
Rathkhan

And not as clothed. For those wondering, yes the mirror is a bit jacked. It was acid etched on the sides to make a "frosted" effect by whomever owned it before me. I find it hideous but LOL not going to buy a new one until I redo the bathrooms.

Link: Clothed? Not so much.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:01 AM   #15
JenFromOC
Awesome.

Quote:
And not as clothed. For those wondering, yes the mirror is a bit jacked. It was acid etched on the sides to make a "frosted" effect by whomever owned it before me. I find it hideous but LOL not going to buy a new one until I redo the bathrooms.

Link: Clothed? Not so much.
Goddamit! We lived so close!

Jen Rocks!!

Old 11-20-2012, 03:05 AM   #16
Rathkhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Goddamit! We lived so close!
!! We did?
Old 11-20-2012, 03:09 AM   #17
JenFromOC
Awesome.

Quote:
!! We did?
Well, goddamn....I'm drunk...but didn't you live in SoCal? And if you didn't....hey, at least we both lived on the mainland. Hawaii is the shittiest place EVER.

Jen Rocks!!

Old 11-20-2012, 03:11 AM   #18
Rathkhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Well, goddamn....I'm drunk...but didn't you live in SoCal? And if you didn't....hey, at least we both lived on the mainland. Hawaii is the shittiest place EVER.
LOL Aww, nope! Lived in St. Louis MO for a while but I'm originally (and again) from Michigan!

That sucks about Hawaii though! Never lived there, but I'm not sure I'd want to!
Old 11-20-2012, 11:52 AM   #19
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Alright, I'll start out with the clothed pics first! LOL I know Paquito is wanting some of that naughty naughty but I am a tease!

Link: Clothed Me!

Ahhh Google Drive!
Oh you lot can read me like a book, can't you? Well everyone, in the immortal words of River Song,

Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:40 PM   #20
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
No photoshopped marble effects this time?
Old 11-20-2012, 03:57 PM   #21
Rathkhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
No photoshopped marble effects this time?
Naa LOL didn't feel like putting in the effort, plus I hadn't realized just how much my mirror needed a cleaning until the picture came out! Little specks everywhere! Screws with the photoshop!