Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #8276
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carriebeauty View Post
xoxo
http://[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/carriebeauty/8170528605/][/url] image par carriebeauty, sur Flickr[/IMG]
Oh no Carrie strikes again, and does NOT disappoint! Please keep em' cummin?
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:58 AM   #8277
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
xoxo
http://[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/carriebeauty/8170528605/][/url] image par carriebeauty, sur Flickr[/IMG]
Beautiful. I like back view a lot. So gorgeous
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #8278
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
xoxo
You've got a cute butt.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:24 PM   #8279
Carriebeauty

Carriebeauty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarriebeauty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thank you xxxxx
Carriebeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:23 PM   #8280
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like this photo but it bothers me so much that you can see the tag in my undies and only the top of one sock...ugh. Oh well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nakie1.jpg (106.1 KB, 1768 views)
Old 11-13-2012, 01:52 PM   #8281
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
I like this photo but it bothers me so much that you can see the tag in my undies and only the top of one sock...ugh. Oh well.
Trust me- with all the gorgeous going on in that picture, NOBODY is going to notice, much less object to, a little tag!!!!!
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:07 PM   #8282
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
the sock just ruins it for me *serious teenager sarcasm eyeroll*

Awesome picture
Old 11-15-2012, 05:22 AM   #8283
johnnny2005

johnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Here is a pic I took two nights ago!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-11-13 13.37.13-mod.jpg (61.1 KB, 1492 views)

Last edited by johnnny2005; 11-15-2012 at 05:27 AM.
johnnny2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:05 PM   #8284
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

My round belly............

Last edited by KittyKitten; 12-02-2012 at 01:31 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:23 PM   #8285
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
It looks very inviting, Kitty!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #8286
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Mmmm belly belly belly!!!

I love belly!!!
Old 11-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #8287
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
round and beautiful
Old 11-16-2012, 01:33 AM   #8288
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In clothes being a goddess stuffing myself with ice creammm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2988.jpg (92.6 KB, 1399 views)
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:34 AM   #8289
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
I like it, very sexy.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:12 AM   #8290
manoflight

manoflight can now change their title
Default Sweet Jesus what a Woman !!!!

Quote:

Both in clothes or without You are always a Goddess !
Old 11-17-2012, 12:48 AM   #8291
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoflight View Post
Both in clothes or without You are always a Goddess !
Thank youuuu!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #8292
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
The eating beauty. Wonderful
Old 11-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #8293
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
what a cute picture
Old 11-20-2012, 07:53 PM   #8294
CaitiDee
Cheesecake?

CaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging in

Me, bein naked and stuff. :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4014 copy.jpg (53.3 KB, 1039 views)
CaitiDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:59 PM   #8295
guyfromaz01
On Timeout

guyfromaz01 has said some nice things

now that is pretty!
guyfromaz01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #8296
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I melted just looking at you.Im sure that ice cream didn't stand a chance.
Yummmy!
Old 11-20-2012, 08:08 PM   #8297
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitiDee View Post
Wish I could be with you being naked and stuff
Old 11-21-2012, 12:05 AM   #8298
duhast234

duhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesduhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Absolutely Lovely!
duhast234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #8299
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
So beautiful
Old 11-22-2012, 06:04 AM   #8300
Gandalf

Gandalf can now change their title

Quote:
The armchair looks a bit uncomfortable and you a bit squeezed? But even when your lusciousness is constrained by a thing as vile as an incommodious sitting accommodation, it still shows that you are the most beautiful woman out there!!
Gandalf is offline   Reply With Quote