Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 09-09-2012, 02:48 PM   #26
GabrielBR

GabrielBR has said some nice things
Default right way

The right way to do that is suport the weight with your legs, as a Judo practicer i usualy lift up guys with 240 pounds but with they trying not be lifted. If you lift wrong, with your back it could be hurt.
GabrielBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #27
larousse

larousse can now change their title

I loooooooooove being picked up! It makes me feel like a little kid again So fun.

It's also really fun in the water. If you have the person put their arms around your neck and their knees on your thighs, you can lift them up like they weigh nothing (even if they're 500 lbs). It's super fun when other people do it to me and I like doing it to others because it makes me feel strong lol
larousse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:55 AM   #28
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I absolutely love doing that to BBW SOs. I like to do it with her standing on my laps on our way to bed. I wish I had a SSBW SO to try it but being single this is not going to happen soon.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:26 PM   #29
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just lift with your legs.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:00 AM   #30
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Note that it is not just 'can you lift that much weight' but also how you lift....it can be difficult to find a position in which you have enough leverage to lift a BBW that is also comfortable for her--remember that whatever pressure is on your arms (thighs, etc), is also on whatever part of her you are pulling against. So it is one thing to show off your manly strength....it is another to do it without leaving bruises!
Old 10-12-2012, 07:42 PM   #31
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love kissing bbws on the dancefloor among skinny girls. Usually when I first talk to BBWs they are shy but there is always fellow admirers, its always who dares wins
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #32
happyfatlover

happyfatlover has said some nice things
Default Lifting up a BBW?

My wife weighs about 265 lbs. It always amazes me that her fluffy fat is that heavy...but anyway: I couldn't lift her up. But we love to do it in water.
happyfatlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:55 AM   #33
Apostolos

Apostolos has said some nice things

Glad to see that thread. I always loved the whole idea of lifting a bbw but never had the chance since all my girlfriends weren't that size plus I don't know if I am capable of lifting a real bbw since I am really skinny . I don't know how, but I always found bbw's somehow more feminine and sexier women than skinny girls.
Apostolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:35 PM   #34
sanderbwa

sanderbwa has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzi View Post
It scares me to death! I'm not that heavy by DIMS standards, about 190-200 pounds, so several guys have attempted and succeeded in the past to pick me up. I literally panicked, was afraid I would hurt them, that they'd be shocked by my weight ... even though it's of course obvious and I in turn like a big, strong guy.

Still, it was not a comfortable way of losing control for me, more like having the ground being pulled away from under me.
But I get where you're coming from Penguin, in the water it's a lot of fun and I love doing that, am completely at ease with the added buoyancy.
When I picked my exes up (they were around 180-220 lbs) all of them were panicked at first and weren't comfortable with that. Maybe they were feeling so embarassed that I could feel their weight even after I told them it's okay, I like it and I'm not gonna get hurt etc.
sanderbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #35
Pandasaur

Pandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 club

I am not a fan of being picked up. I would be too scared that the person holding me would fall and we'd both get hurt.
Pandasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:09 AM   #36
y2kboris1

y2kboris1 can now change their title
Default Picking up bbws hmm...

I'm kinda thin/skinny small myself, but still pretty strong. My Mum is about 150 and I lifted her with one arm yesterday during our thanksgiving festivities (can't remember the context). I can lift my buddy Charlie and my cousin who are both about 220 and I only weigh about 160 does that count? Methinks I need to go to the gym to do strength training more...
y2kboris1 is offline   Reply With Quote