Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-17-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Adjusting fat

I noticed a certain someone gets more aroused when I "adjust" his fat during foreplay which turns me on even more. So my question is does it turn you on to "adjust" someone's fat or to have your fat "adjusted"....(even if its not during foreplay)?

Personally, I get a tad bit primal when adjusting someone's fat...grrrr , or when I adjust my fat butt on a seat..lol

Last edited by chicken legs; 07-17-2012 at 08:55 AM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #2
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title
Default It's a huge turn on for me

I get a thrill from having to adjust her fat to pull off certain positions and I also feel a rush having my own fat adjusted when she needs it just a certain way. I also get extremely excited if she comments about it when she's doing it
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:49 PM   #3
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think this thread separates the FA's from the FA-Wannabees. I think that's the only comment I can come up with right now on the topic.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:25 AM   #4
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Well, I'm rather pleased if she adjusts her fat by herself.

Yeah, visual people are just lazy ...
Old 07-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #5
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think it's hot. But that's because I've been with people who have said "I can't do it, the flesh is in the way." and then meet an FA or an experienced person who just knows how to grab hold and adjust it, without hurting me, and then get down to business. I think escapist is right. It does determine the difference between an FA and a wannabe. At least, I'd say it does from experience.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:40 PM   #6
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The Real Ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
I think this thread separates the FA's from the FA-Wannabees. I think that's the only comment I can come up with right now on the topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I think it's hot. But that's because I've been with people who have said "I can't do it, the flesh is in the way." and then meet an FA or an experienced person who just knows how to grab hold and adjust it, without hurting me, and then get down to business. I think escapist is right. It does determine the difference between an FA and a wannabe. At least, I'd say it does from experience.
The real FA's see fat as part of their partner's beauty and many, I'm sure, enjoy its feel as they lovingly move it into sexually optimum positions.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:40 AM   #7
LinathSuru
Dreamer

LinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging in

Hmm. I think it turns him on enormously when I have to adjust my boobs. This particularly when I'm rolling over or wearing certain tops. I'm sure that when it's a shirt at fault it probably helps that he gets to basically see me fondle myself as I reach down my top to start moving them around, but when it's rolling over and I have to adjust the show is much more about getting them out of the way.

I know it also arouses him when I have to move my tummy to lay comfortably. Doesn't happen too often, yet, but that just means he has more to look forward to, right?

What turns me on is when he uses my fat to pull me. Not quite the same as adjusting it though... But seriously, when he gets hold of my sides or arms and just tugs me toward him gently (or forcefully in certain circumstances) it makes me so wanting.

Wonderful topic!
Old 07-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #8
livelovelaughsmile

livelovelaughsmile can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslivelovelaughsmile can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I absolutely love it when my fat is "adjusted" either by myself or him. Total turn on.
livelovelaughsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:08 PM   #9
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love that feeling. My partner will have to move my belly during some foreplay, ugh its so hot!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:50 PM   #10
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love to adjust it with my hands face and other parts. Mmmmmm...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:35 PM   #11
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
So my question is does it turn you on to "adjust" someone's fat or to have your fat "adjusted"....(even if its not during foreplay)?
Short answer... Yes!
Less short answer. . Oooooh Yeah!! It's one of the greatest turn ons there is..
Old 07-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #12
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Another yes.
Awesomely erotic.
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:42 AM   #13
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Absolutely!! Especially after having recently dated a guy who had noooooo idea what to do with a fat body. It was horrible.

But an FA who knows exactly how to handle your body is super hot. I have pretty large thighs. They're still around 40" a piece and I still have a big belly too..so it can all get in the way if not positioned properly. Plus it gets all bouncy and may need re-positioned after the initial positioning lol. But yeah...move it to where it needs to be and be quick about it if we're having sex cuz I don't want you to miss a beat lol
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:36 AM   #14
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by knobby59 View Post
Another yes.
Awesomely erotic.
So true. Thank you for this topic
Old 11-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #15
observer10

observer10 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Absolutely!! Especially after having recently dated a guy who had noooooo idea what to do with a fat body. It was horrible.

But an FA who knows exactly how to handle your body is super hot. I have pretty large thighs. They're still around 40" a piece and I still have a big belly too..so it can all get in the way if not positioned properly. Plus it gets all bouncy and may need re-positioned after the initial positioning lol. But yeah...move it to where it needs to be and be quick about it if we're having sex cuz I don't want you to miss a beat lol
You have to know how to go with the flow lol
observer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:08 PM   #16
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer10 View Post

You have to know how to go with the flow lol
Lol apparently some guys can't figure it out
Old 11-27-2012, 11:26 PM   #17
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Lol apparently some guys can't figure it out
I think they can learn quickly, if they are motivated
Old 11-27-2012, 11:40 PM   #18
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

I think they can learn quickly, if they are motivated
Then I guess I wasn't motivation enough lol