Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-22-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
biggzv

biggzv has said some nice things
Default quick quiz

How many Female Fat Admirers on here would love to secretly fatten a man and to what size?
biggzv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #2
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggzv View Post
How many Female Fat Admirers on here would love to secretly fatten a man and to what size?
There are 3 of them, I asked this question here before. One passed away last year, so we are down to 2. Honestly, they are pretty elite and don't just come out of hiding for anyone - it is a secret fetish after all. You want to join our group? I might be able to put in a good word for you if you can convince me that you are safe and a worthwhile addition to our secret feeder community.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:08 PM   #3
biggzv

biggzv has said some nice things
Default That sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
There are 3 of them, I asked this question here before. One passed away last year, so we are down to 2. Honestly, they are pretty elite and don't just come out of hiding for anyone - it is a secret fetish after all. You want to join our group? I might be able to put in a good word for you if you can convince me that you are safe and a worthwhile addition to our secret feeder community.
Who was it that passed away? I would like to join the group.
biggzv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:12 PM   #4
Dockta_Dockta
Mister Maticus.

Dockta_Dockta can now change their title

I can't stress how amazing this is.
Dockta_Dockta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:01 AM   #5
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default this will be epic!

Oh man I can't wait to see how this plays out.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:57 AM   #6
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

and other questions like can you make an omelette without breaking eggs, how long is a piece of string...
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:57 AM   #7
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

..oops meant to say hi guys anyone want some cake? or bacon? This calls for bacon.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:59 AM   #8
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
If they told you, it wouldn't be much of a secret now would it?

RIP Secretlyfeedinguys69. You shall be missed.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:11 AM   #9
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
..oops meant to say hi guys anyone want some cake? or bacon? This calls for bacon.
How about cake, with maple icing, topped with bacon? That would be swell!
Old 11-23-2012, 08:50 AM   #10
sarahe543

bacon muffins!
Old 11-23-2012, 08:51 AM   #11
sarahe543

I accidentally fattened someone. he is skinny now he is no longer with me but I swear it was not intentional
Old 11-23-2012, 08:59 AM   #12
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I accidentally fattened someone. he is skinny now he is no longer with me but I swear it was not intentional
"The funnel just fell and he caught it with his mouth and then the gaining shakes also just fell and went into the funnel it wasn't my fault I swear!"
Old 11-23-2012, 11:52 AM   #13
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
"The funnel just fell and he caught it with his mouth and then the gaining shakes also just fell and went into the funnel it wasn't my fault I swear!"
Little known fact: Sarahe543 lactates gaining shakes. It's easy to see how it could be considered "accidental" now.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:42 PM   #14
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
secretly....as in adding weight gain powder to all his meals...and him not noticing that he was growing out of his clothes repeatedly
Old 11-27-2012, 06:29 AM   #15
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Who was it that passed away? I would like to join the group.
you want to join the group of people that passed away? I nominate this guy for the group can I get a second?????????????
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #16
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazak View Post
you want to join the group of people that passed away? I nominate this guy for the group can I get a second?????????????
I second the motion.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote