Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #26
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Oh Kit I Love that Photo!

Kit, my God you just keep getting sexier with every pound. I love the photo above. So sexy! And your fat arms are to die for. Yes, I love women with heavy arms. There is something about bare arms in a tight dress like you have on which drives me nuts.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #27
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Kit, my God you just keep getting sexier with every pound. I love the photo above. So sexy! And your fat arms are to die for. Yes, I love women with heavy arms. There is something about bare arms in a tight dress like you have on which drives me nuts.

Thank you! Im so happy my chubby little arms have grown so big! And arm rolls are SO yummy!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:59 PM   #28
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh, yeah, I love Big Arm! That's one of my favorite boss battles from Sonic 3!

Wait... Oh, big arms on ladies! Whoops, totally thought- never mind. Yeeeah, those are great! They're like big fluffy pillows when you get hugs!

Yeeeeeah, that was a lame joke, I know. lol
Old 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM   #29
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can admire chubby and fat arms, but I have to admit they are the one part of me that I'm self conscious of. I wish I could get over always needing to grab a cardigan.
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:23 AM   #30
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Maybe I'm alone in this but there's something sexy about a gal with big, chubby arms. Anyone else out there find a nice set of arms sexy?
My ex digs all of my parts, but his thing was huge hooters & my big arms. He goes bonkers for them still.

Everyone has their 'thing' I guess.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:57 AM   #31
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
I love having big fat arms, I have always thought it to be so womanly and sexy. As I've gained my arms have definitely gotten really fat, I even have arm rolls now!
Every time I see a new pic of you I'm stunned by how good you look. Those are some great arms you have going on.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #32
big_gurl_lvr

big_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot pics

I think that big fat sexy arms are one of most sexual appealing parts of woman. As they very often remain uncovered in both official and casual clothes they are huge eye catchers for FAs
big_gurl_lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #33
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

I love big arms too, and I agree that Caitidee's are fantastic. Another great pair belong to Candy Godiva - love the elbow roll and fat forearms!
Old 12-03-2012, 10:13 PM   #34
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Big arms are definitely hot. I especially like it when a man has soft, dimply arms that are also quite strong under all the fluff. :3
~KawaiiFFA~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:03 AM   #35
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
I love big arms too, and I agree that Caitidee's are fantastic. Another great pair belong to Candy Godiva - love the elbow roll and fat forearms!
They are my fat-arm idols!
Old 01-24-2013, 06:17 PM   #36
aztecprinc3ss

aztecprinc3ss has said some nice things

Its safe to say most of us SSBBW will never look at our arms the same way again
Old 02-01-2013, 06:06 PM   #37
happyfatlover

happyfatlover has said some nice things
Default Fat arms are great!

In my view, you can call a girl fat when she has fat arms too, in addition to a fat belly, a fat butt and fat legs.
happyfatlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:07 PM   #38
happyfatlover

happyfatlover has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
I love having big fat arms, I have always thought it to be so womanly and sexy. As I've gained my arms have definitely gotten really fat, I even have arm rolls now!
Just a beautiful body, and your arms pay a huge contribution to it!

Congratulations
happyfatlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #39
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I'm a bit odd on this one

I love my girlfriends arms because they are soft and chubby and kissable and feel so nice. On the total flip side i love being held by a big man with big powerful arms. It feels so safe, secure and sexy at the same time
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #40
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm so attracted by fat arms! Even because when arms are fat, it means that all the body is quite fat
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:32 AM   #41
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

Count me in! Really a fan of huge upper arms with fat that hides the elbow
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:53 PM   #42
Stuffingkit

"elbow cleavage" Love it
Old 02-15-2013, 05:00 AM   #43
DutchFA

DutchFA can now change their title
Default LillyBBW has the most beautiful big arms

LillyBBW has the most beautiful big arms. She's the best.
But she is just a beautiful woman!
DutchFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:21 PM   #44
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't believe nobody's yest mentioned the Constitutional right to bare arms!
(Or, for those who like big fellows, "Bear" arms.)
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:55 PM   #45
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default The lovely arms of Louise

The first time Louise and I ever really interacted with each other was at a room party. Louise told me that she was able to accept all of her body except for her big soft arms. I spent some time beside her admiring and stroking her big soft arms. By the end of the evening she thought better of her big soft arms. In a comic strip they had a teenage son referring to his mother's arms as bingo wings because when she would hold them up while yelling bingo they would flap a bit. Louise enjoys occasionally showing me her own magnificent and monumental bingo wings.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:51 PM   #46
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love big draping arms, great to hug and nuzzle.
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:22 PM   #47
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Pillowy arms on a gal are glorious

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:08 AM   #48
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

Top three arms used to be Pamela, Monique and the late CindyG
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:36 PM   #49
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp7251 View Post
Top three arms used to be Pamela, Monique and the late CindyG
You have identified some of the best!! I love Monique's (pre-weight loss) and Cindy's arms, but as a lover of fat arms, I need to ask who Pamela is and how I can see her arms?

Thanks,

- Chris
Old 05-15-2013, 02:24 PM   #50
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
You have identified some of the best!! I love Monique's (pre-weight loss) and Cindy's arms, but as a lover of fat arms, I need to ask who Pamela is and how I can see her arms?

Thanks,

- Chris
she use to run dances in southern california and she was in dimensions magazine back in the day (on the cover too)

Last edited by mp7251; 05-15-2013 at 02:29 PM.
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote