Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
twigster6ft6

twigster6ft6 can now change their title
Default Size differences...

just curious... how many of you are fascinated by size differences and physical contrasts?

as for me... such things have always intrigued me ever since i was a child.

i'm rather tall at 6'6"... with an unusually narrow and small frame. i'm extremely lanky/wiry built at 117 lbs. pretty much been this size since my mid-teens. i was a tall kid who grew consistently taller... 6' at 12, 6'4" at 14, and i stopped at 6'6" when i was 16.

i suppose in a way my interest in size differences evolved from the fact that so many people drew attention to my height and build... either comparing me to themselves or others. people would also compare me to this ideal size they thought i should be, too.

for a while i did try to grow bigger... and clung to a hope that i'd just naturally "fill out". but when that didn't happen, and when i realized that weight gain endeavors required much more time, energy and focus than i was willing to give... i eventually learned to accept my size. friends teasingly describe me as a "small tall"... and i have embraced that description! and i've grown to appreciate bucking against stereotypes and the expectations of others.

anyway... for me opposites attract. that's why i'm here! and a big part of that is my appreciation for size differences contrasts. where i am narrow, small and wiry... someone else is wide, big and thick. where i am angular, bony and lean... someone else is curvy, round and soft. where i am light... someone else is heavy.

sort of a yin-yang perspective! it's hard to describe, though.

as regards those who purposefully gain weight stems... my interest is due in part out of jealousy, admittedly. i guess i still have a few issues about being so damn scrawny.

but mostly i do just have this attitude of celebration for the simple fact that they ARE able to get larger and heavier. the same goes for my appreciation of those with a big appetite.

hope this isn't too weird of a thing to share here... i figure i'd just dive in and be open about it!
twigster6ft6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:20 PM   #2
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hi, great post. I know exactly what you're saying about opposite body types being so fascinating in a yin yang way.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

For me I love the size difference when im with a big girl... I'm 5'11 and around 12 stone (158pounds) But i prefere girls aroundthe 30 stone mark ;p, i just love the soft and heavy rolls .
Old 10-29-2012, 03:02 PM   #4
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My gf and I were very different in size. Short and plump v. tall and skinny. And we fell in love. And grew together in love and size. And I'm catching her up. Difference was good and now looking alike is also fantastic.
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #5
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I really get off on the contrast.

Im 5'3 300+(yay!) and my partner is 6ft 145

I love seeing the difference in our bodies!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #6
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default my partner is very very tall

he is 7 4 and over 350lbs

and I am 5 4 and 220lbs

we are complete opposites with everything about us.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:33 AM   #7
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

contrast turns me on like nothing else! im 130lb 5 foot 6 and my ribs and hip bones are easily visible. my man wears a 4 or a 5xl size shirt. amazing.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:31 PM   #8
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

Love the tall, wiry boys myself! Being 5'9" and around 300lbs, it's always nice to feel small and big all at once.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:06 PM   #9
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlibrarian View Post
Love the tall, wiry boys myself! Being 5'9" and around 300lbs, it's always nice to feel small and big all at once.
That's kind of why I'd like to go out with a tall guy. I'm 5'8 and would like to feel that.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote