Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #26
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was thinking about this last night, actually.

A few days ago, I was leaving Costco and a cart was rolling towards someones car. I started to "run" after it, but really it just turned into a sad excuse of an effort. On one hand, I was conflicted about the fact that I can't even chase down a grocery cart, but on the other I was like "ah yeah. I can't even chase down a grocery cart.". Which should I be more worried about? I dunno. It's kind of a wussy thing to be outrun by a rolling cart, but at the same time...
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #27
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post

A few days ago, I was leaving Costco and a cart was rolling towards someones car. I started to "run" after it, but really it just turned into a sad excuse of an effort. On one hand, I was conflicted about the fact that I can't even chase down a grocery cart, but on the other I was like "ah yeah. I can't even chase down a grocery cart.". Which should I be more worried about? I dunno. It's kind of a wussy thing to be outrun by a rolling cart, but at the same time...
That story made ME feel conflicted. ENDLESS CYCLE OF GUILT. lol
Old 12-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #28
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

At least you made an attempt. You get points for being a good person.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:22 PM   #29
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
At least you made an attempt. You get points for being a good person.
Yes, this.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:30 PM   #30
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KawaiiFFA~ View Post
Yes, this.
So when do we get a youtube video of you juggling moobs? I seriously want to see some moobs gettin juggled.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:42 PM   #31
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

Quote:
So when do we get a youtube video of you juggling moobs? I seriously want to see some moobs gettin juggled.
LOL, I'll try to get on it. I just have to convince "the moobs" to comply, which might be a bit of a challenge.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:57 PM   #32
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
LOL, I'll try to get on it. I just have to convince "the moobs" to comply, which might be a bit of a challenge.
I'd like to see how that conversation pans out.

Also, your boyfriend's codename is now totally "The Moobs".
Old 12-13-2012, 11:07 PM   #33
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I'd like to see how that conversation pans out.

Also, your boyfriend's codename is now totally "The Moobs".
Oh no...

He was considering joining, but if he sees this post I'm pretty sure he'll just go "NOPE, I'M OUT" and run all the way across the internet to safety. What have I done?!
Old 12-14-2012, 12:11 AM   #34
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Oh no...

He was considering joining, but if he sees this post I'm pretty sure he'll just go "NOPE, I'M OUT" and run all the way across the internet to safety. What have I done?!
Started toughening him up? He'll grow into his roll.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:13 AM   #35
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

He had to discover his moobs someday, dearie.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:55 PM   #36
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

I showed him this thread and he laughed. Crisis averted.
Old 12-16-2012, 03:03 AM   #37
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

I work fast food sadly. Every day I feel the pain and pleasure of handing regulars triple baconators and large no ice cokes.

I feel bad, but I'm just like.... YAY. HE'S EATING A LOT. LOL. MY LADY BITS ARE OKAY WITH THIS.
Then my brain interjects with a "You are a fucking bitch, bro. You know how much fat you just cleaned out of the troughs on the grill? HE JUST CONSUMED A LARGE PORTION OF THAT."
analikesyourface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:56 AM   #38
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

You should take pleasure in it, you're doing God's work. Forget cops and firemen, fast food employees are the real heroes of society.
Cobra Verde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:58 AM   #39
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
You should take pleasure in it, you're doing God's work. Forget cops and firemen, fast food employees are the real heroes of society.
If only smoking weed under the hoods and making burgers was god's work......

I hate to say it, but my year off from school is totally turning into
"get stoned, don't kill the customers at work, go to your adult ed class to stay in the habit of doing homework, smoke more weed, go party, and then try to say that I'm a classy individual"-time.

I guess that's why I took a year off though, so I could get this out of my system and NOT pay 30-50 grand a year....
analikesyourface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #40
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
If only smoking weed under the hoods and making burgers was god's work......

I hate to say it, but my year off from school is totally turning into
"get stoned, don't kill the customers at work, go to your adult ed class to stay in the habit of doing homework, smoke more weed, go party, and then try to say that I'm a classy individual"-time.

I guess that's why I took a year off though, so I could get this out of my system and NOT pay 30-50 grand a year....
I took a semester off of college and I literally can't remember a single thing I did. Like, it's a haze. I'm pretty sure 90% of it was spent trying to get my douchebag drug-dealer ex to pay attention to me and sitting on the couch eating goldfish crackers, sort-of pretending I was writing.

But yeah...it's better to take a break and regroup when you have to than waste a ton of money on our overpriced education system.