Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
I'm Not Zoidberg

I'm Not Zoidberg can now change their title
Default I hate categorizing!

I know this matter has been discussed in other threads, but I still feel the need to rant.

I'm fat, although nowhere near as fat as many of the other people here. (Many of you would undoubtedly think I'm lighter than hydrogen.) You see, I'm one of those "naturally skinny" people who ended up gaining weight anyway - albeit unintentionally, I'll admit - and, as is often the case in such people, the fat went almost entirely into my belly. And that's fine as far as I'm concerned. In a way, it makes me look heavier than I really am, given that my 46 inch gut is quite large in proportion to the rest of me. There is, however, an apparent limit to how much weight I can gain painlessly, and that's OK too. I love soft, protruding bellies, both on myself and on others, and I like the way my body looks and feel right now. None of this is really the issue, though.

The issue is that I often feel like I'm caught in that maddening middle (pun not intended, but run with it if you wish) between being a BHM and a so-called "normal" size. I've been told by some non-FFA's that I'd be cute if I only lost the paunch, and I've been told by some FFA's that I'd be cute if I could fill out the rest of my body the way my gut has grown. Well, sorry, but first: I don't wanna lose the paunch, and second: this is just how my fat is distributed, and that's it! Do I really need fit into some standardized cookie-cutter mold? Just deal with me as I am, fer fook sehk! Gaaaaah!

[bangs head on desk a few times, and also the wall for good measure]

Anyway, my thanks to everyone on this board for providing such an understanding environment. This rant wasn't aimed at you guys so much as at the world in general. I don't like to categorize anyone needlessly, although it seems like we live on a planet determined to place everyone firmly into some distinct category or another. And intellectually, I recognize how stupid that is. Still, it's difficult not to feel the effects, and even to do it myself sometimes.

Meh. I'm Not Zoidberg is now going to have a cup of tea and chill out.
I'm Not Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know what you mean exactly, I often end up thinking the same thing myself. Some guys who like skinny girls are attracted to me and some people who like bigger girls are attracted to me but I don't really seem to fit in anyway. I don't feel like I have the right to associate with or call myself a BBW but at the same time I'm bigger than most girls so I don't really fit in their either.

Don't get me wrong, I'm awesome, but it can be difficult sometimes.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:41 PM   #3
I'm Not Zoidberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Don't get me wrong, I'm awesome, but it can be difficult sometimes.
Awesomeness usually is.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:36 PM   #4
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Yes, the need to categorize is annoying. I'll be the size and shape I choose to be thanks very much.

And for the life of me I can't get my head around the whole 'feedee' thing. Not judging those into it but it's not something I think I could ever seriously contemplate...I mean, I like food as much as anyone, butter and bacon are the food of the gods, but the idea of someone forcefeeding me to deliberately make me gain has no appeal whatsoever to me. Besides, I'm planning on living for an awfully long time and introducing increased risks of morbidity isn't on the agenda...mankind needs me to live because I'm awesome too.

Last edited by MrBob; 12-16-2012 at 06:43 PM.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:52 PM   #5
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm not sure exactly what you're bitching about. Women who're likely to find your "body type" attractive are probably as common as the average FFA if not more so.

In the meantime, enjoy not being "fat enough for FFAs". It's surprisingly great being able to do stuff like be able to walk into a restaurant or theater and not have to worry too much about whether you'll fit in any of the seats etc.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:56 PM   #6
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

Eh, you just have to find the one that likes you for you. There is someone that will enjoy your body type. I don't really have a type per se, but most of the men I have dated have been "average" size or "average" size with a belly. I enjoy the belly, it makes a nice little pillow when cuddling.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #7
I'm Not Zoidberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I'm not sure exactly what you're bitching about. Women who're likely to find your "body type" attractive are probably as common as the average FFA if not more so.
Sasquatch!, I think you've misunderstood me - but if I wrote poorly, then the error is mine, not yours. In either event, it's not a matter of meeting a woman; I'm not concerned with that right now. It's more the categorization that I'm bitching about. It's the need so many people have - and again, not the people here; this seems to be a very cool bunch - to pigeonhole others into one specific group. BHMs, FFAs, and so forth, was the example I used since it is one relevant to me. (By extension, we could also include any other involuntary categorization one is subject to.)

Quote:
It's surprisingly great being able to do stuff like be able to walk into a restaurant or theater and not have to worry too much about whether you'll fit in any of the seats etc.
True. Which is one reason why I like being the size I am now.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #8
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Zoidberg View Post
Sasquatch!, I think you've misunderstood me - but if I wrote poorly, then the error is mine, not yours. In either event, it's not a matter of meeting a woman; I'm not concerned with that right now. It's more the categorization that I'm bitching about. It's the need so many people have - and again, not the people here; this seems to be a very cool bunch - to pigeonhole others into one specific group. BHMs, FFAs, and so forth, was the example I used since it is one relevant to me. (By extension, we could also include any involuntary categorization one is subject to.)

True. Which is one reason why I like being the size I am now.
Mea culpa!
Old 12-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #9
I'm Not Zoidberg

Quote:
Mea culpa!
No worries!