Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-11-2012, 04:11 AM   #1
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Big Girl Gear News 2012

The site has had a complete remodel. I hope you all like it. I have lots of new items on line so please have a look. www.biggirlgear.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg promo1A.jpg (80.9 KB, 399 views)
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:03 AM   #2
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have added so much more since I was last here. I have been living in the new Island Wraps. The come in two sizes now. The first size measures 80" around and the second size measures 100" around. You can wear it as a wrap, skirt, dress, top what ever you like. Just pull the string to tie it where it feels comfortable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 025A.jpg (96.0 KB, 335 views)
File Type: jpg wrap1.jpg (61.6 KB, 335 views)
Old 08-28-2012, 06:19 AM   #3
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have never been able to find the info on the website do you ship internationally??
Old 09-03-2012, 12:15 AM   #4
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hi Monique,

You are looking good in your pictures with your wrap dresses, I hope your health is good as well.

I was looking at your Big Girl store and really liked the tshirt with the blue rhinestone cross on it. Unfortunately, the largest size it came in was a 3X. Do you see making any larger sizes in the future? I really need a 6X or 5X depending on the fabric & design. (Spandex blend desired/black background too.) I don't usually don't do spagetti straps because the girls need a large bra strap and the spagetti straps look silly over the "support".

Thanks for checking.
M2M
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:19 AM   #5
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
I have never been able to find the info on the website do you ship internationally??
I will ship anywhere. It is on the front page that we ship Internationally. Sorry it took me some time to reply.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:22 AM   #6
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore2me View Post
Hi Monique,

You are looking good in your pictures with your wrap dresses, I hope your health is good as well.

I was looking at your Big Girl store and really liked the tshirt with the blue rhinestone cross on it. Unfortunately, the largest size it came in was a 3X. Do you see making any larger sizes in the future? I really need a 6X or 5X depending on the fabric & design. (Spandex blend desired/black background too.) I don't usually don't do spagetti straps because the girls need a large bra strap and the spagetti straps look silly over the "support".

Thanks for checking.
M2M
Those tank tops only come in those sizes. My BGG T-shirts come in the bigger sizes. I am working on finding a new sewer so I can make some new things.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:25 PM   #7
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am really interested in the butterfly dress. There is only one size listed, will you get this in other sizes as well?
dharmabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:38 AM   #8
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniquessbbw View Post
I will ship anywhere. It is on the front page that we ship Internationally. Sorry it took me some time to reply.

So sorry Monique I would love to do an order with you have had my eye on some stuff for quite a long time however your Intertational shipping rates are way to steep for me.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:44 AM   #9
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Quote:
So sorry Monique I would love to do an order with you have had my eye on some stuff for quite a long time however your Intertational shipping rates are way to steep for me.
Email me and I can see how much the shipping is Biggirlgear@msn.com
Old 10-09-2012, 01:50 AM   #10
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
I am really interested in the butterfly dress. There is only one size listed, will you get this in other sizes as well?
There are two sizes listed. Super and Super Plus are both in the size box. These are the only sizes available. I am sorry if you need one smaller but this was something special for the SSBBW's. Will either if those sizes work for you?
Old 10-09-2012, 01:58 AM   #11
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Dashiki inspired dress. Length 48”, 3x will fit up to 65” hips, Sizes 2x & 3x,.
This is a special $40.00 total and that includes shipping in the USA. Colors: Pink, Brown, Lime Green, Yellow and Orange. The colors listed are the main background color. Accent colors are all unique. Message me on how to order and confirm that I have your size. Biggirlgear@msn.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pink.jpg (55.5 KB, 215 views)
Old 10-09-2012, 02:17 AM   #12
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
Email me and I can see how much the shipping is Biggirlgear@msn.com
done thanks Monique
Old 10-09-2012, 06:56 AM   #13
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Monique just want to say a big thanks for working with me to the best of your ability and for answering all my questions and such
Old 10-23-2012, 03:43 AM   #14
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Quote:
Monique just want to say a big thanks for working with me to the best of your ability and for answering all my questions and such
You are welcome and thank you.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:39 AM   #15
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

BGG will be selling at:
The Mercantile Winter Holiday Fair
Saturday & Sunday November 24-25, 2012
44920 Valley Central Way #108
Lancaster CA 93536
10am to 6pm
Print this coupon for savings. www.biggirlgear.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sale card.jpg (46.6 KB, 161 views)
Old 11-27-2012, 08:32 PM   #16
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I found Big Girl Gear a while ago, and fell in love with the butterfly dress.
I just can't see ever being able to spend that kind of money on myself.

* sigh *
Old 12-04-2012, 04:43 AM   #17
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
I found Big Girl Gear a while ago, and fell in love with the butterfly dress.
I just can't see ever being able to spend that kind of money on myself.

* sigh *
I am sure you are worth it and where there is a will there is always a way.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:44 AM   #18
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Sherman Oaks Farmers Market
Tuesday December 4, 2012
14006 Riverside Dr
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
3pm to 8pm
Come out and shop at our Big Girl Gear pop up store today.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:48 AM   #19
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

These are coming soon. I only have a few pieces of the sleeveless. The short sleeve ones will be on line soon. I have lots of special things that I sell at the pop up store that isn't on line.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ad pic 1.JPG (113.8 KB, 108 views)
Old 12-20-2012, 04:24 AM   #20
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Quote:
These are coming soon. I only have a few pieces of the sleeveless. The short sleeve ones will be on line soon. I have lots of special things that I sell at the pop up store that isn't on line.
The new Parachute dresses are on line now. The 3x measures 100 inches around.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ad-pic-1C.jpg (77.6 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg parachute-dress-hips.jpg (52.7 KB, 81 views)
Old 12-20-2012, 04:39 AM   #21
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Quote:
I have added so much more since I was last here. I have been living in the new Island Wraps. The come in two sizes now. The first size measures 80" around and the second size measures 100" around. You can wear it as a wrap, skirt, dress, top what ever you like. Just pull the string to tie it where it feels comfortable.
Take a look at the site and see the different ways to wear these.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ad-pic-1D.jpg (98.6 KB, 82 views)