Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-21-2012, 03:27 PM   #26
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pee Wee gets his bike back and signs a movie deal
Old 12-21-2012, 03:40 PM   #27
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you spoil Big-Top Pee Wee too we're going to have a serious problem.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:38 PM   #28
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

They crossed the Alps, then moved to Vermont.

I am so sorry.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:33 PM   #29
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Inman dies but Ada has a baby
Old 12-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #30
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Spoilers don't bother me- there's usually only a couple of ways things can go in a film or show, and if it's a program I really like, it just makes me more eager to see the actual show.

1. She's a man.
2. It was Earth all along.
3. All these.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:40 PM   #31
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Hitler kills himself
Old 12-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #32
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

SPOILER

The whole world is all just Adam's dream.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #33
BLK360

BLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've always felt that spoilers aren't a big deal really. They've never really bothered me because it can't really change the fact that it's still entertaining. I mean, people reread their favorite book knowing the general ending, there will always be little details that make it worth it regardless.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:03 PM   #34
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

It was inside you all along!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:25 AM   #35
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default A bit past-due, maybe, but I just need to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
"3. Maude had an abortion"
You know, my favorite part of this thread is just the idea of you, maybe in the midst of some extended stay-cation, with not too much else on TV but a good ole' episode of Maude to kick-back and relax to. And not only your knowing of Maude; but, and quite fairly-I think so, deeming it worthy amongst these other great television programs & movies you've taken the care to mention along with it. Man, so much to sincerely appreciate about that well-crafted show, the soulful theme, totally self-less character-actors (willing to sacrifice themselves to type-casting), and, of course, controversy that's topical even today.

Way, way, ahead of it's time. So much so, it just takes me back, back to before (when still in school) mid-day group screenings of then old-episodes of the Golden Girls shown in syndication on the campus-wide cable network, as some sort of half-baked hipsterism. Back-even to musty old VHS tapes...lazily miscategorized into the “adult” section of a used-book store/consignment. Stoner-television? More like found-art, if you ask me...Maude, indeed; 4LIFE!
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:49 AM   #36
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
You know, my favorite part of this thread is just the idea of you, maybe in the midst of some extended stay-cation, with not too much else on TV but a good ole' episode of Maude to kick-back and relax to. And not only your knowing of Maude; but, and quite fairly-I think so, deeming it worthy amongst these other great television programs & movies you've taken the care to mention along with it. Man, so much to sincerely appreciate about that well-crafted show, the soulful theme, totally self-less character-actors (willing to sacrifice themselves to type-casting), and, of course, controversy that's topical even today.

Way, way, ahead of it's time. So much so, it just takes me back, back to before (when still in school) mid-day group screenings of then old-episodes of the Golden Girls shown in syndication on the campus-wide cable network, as some sort of half-baked hipsterism. Back-even to musty old VHS tapes...lazily miscategorized into the “adult” section of a used-book store/consignment. Stoner-television? More like found-art, if you ask me...Maude, indeed; 4LIFE!
In all honesty, it just shows my age as Maude was still in the syndication rotation when I was a kid and I even remember some first run episodes from when I was really young. And that as a young kid I watched way too much TV after school while my parents were still at work. That and my pop culture references are heavily dated to pre 1992 which is about the time I pretty much abandoned TV for the most part.

I will agree though that the sitcoms themselves were much better in the 70's. They were creative and well written and they didn't go for the lowest common denominator yucks. They also for the most part were socially relevant as well. See Maude, All In The Family, Sanford & Son et. al.