Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-21-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
droidbelly

droidbelly has said some nice things
Default Male belly decision

I have always had a love for fat girls and feeder/feedee experiences. About 3 months ago I decided that I wanted to grow a fat belly. I fought this urge for years and finally gave in. Im 6 foot and I have gone from 189 pounds to 215 pounds! I don't eat breakfast. I have fast food for lunch everyday and as soon as I get home from work I eat nonstop stuffing my gut. I'm at the point where I have to decide if I should keep going or resist the urge again because of criticize from my peers.
droidbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:16 PM   #2
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Forget the criticism. Be happy in your own skin and go for it. I did and have really enjoyed it.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:04 PM   #3
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very adorable. Keep going if it makes you happy!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote