Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-20-2007, 04:04 AM   #26
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
One suggestion, just off the top of my head: hire a good editor.
well i didn't mean creative advice persay, more like an interview kinda thing really
Old 06-20-2007, 04:06 AM   #27
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
My favorite part was when she met an online admirer for the first time in person and rather than bring a bouquet of flowers, he brings a grocery bag filled with food. She ate during the whole show.
ok now that you mention thatthe clip is vaughly familiar is on youtube?
Old 12-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #28
luvhips

luvhips can now change their title
Default Carolyn Owens

I speak to her on a regular basis and she is fine and doing well
luvhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:46 AM   #29
kentwildt

kentwildt can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvhips View Post
Is she still big?
kentwildt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:59 PM   #30
luvhips

luvhips can now change their title

Yes Carolyn is still big. There was a period of time when she lost a couple of hunderd lbs. but put it all back on. She never did weigh 780lbs but she still is an Ultra SSBBW
luvhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:57 PM   #31
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvhips View Post
That's nice to know.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #32
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default I remember (I think)

I saw Carolyn in the 80s at a couple of naafa gatherings. I remember her lovely face, beautiful blue eyes, and lovely body.

Louise and I were somewhat astounded when Carolyn complained that the midsize women got all the male attention.

she was so beautiful, and had such a wonderful gentle personality. I assume that she is still beautiful and a pleasant person to be with.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #33
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Glad to hear she is alive and well. She was one of the first SSBBW n the web, and still one of the most beautiful.
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote