Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-30-2012, 07:48 AM   #51
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besthandsomeman View Post
What is a rep and why haven't I gotten one yet? Does not having one make me uncool??? I hope I am not uncool because that would be NOT COOL at all. *** rambles more confusingly about coolness lvl.
Someone, somewhere gave you a rep, that's why you have that shiny green 'can' under your username for your posts.

In the top leftish of your browser window will be a link called "User CP", click on that and you'll see who has repped you and for what.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote