Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default What cookies did you make this year?

I didn't actually make the cookies shown below. My son, who's almost 17, made them. So one is a Gangnam Style cookie, one a conventional Santa, and one a zombie with a bite out of his head. Go figure.

So what kinds of cookies have you made this year?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg morgan_cookies_2012.jpg (27.2 KB, 87 views)
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:01 PM   #2
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bad ass!! I love the Zombie.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:04 AM   #3
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I made gingerbread cookies.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:40 AM   #4
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

We made, Peanutty Gems, you know the ones with the chocolate kiss on a peanut butter cookie. We also made Santas Thumbprints,it was my first time having these - they were good because I like fruity cookies and they had raspberry preserves. Then we made chocolate cherry thumbprints - if you love chocolate and cherry you will love these.

the last 2 types are a cream cheese cookie mine were called Hungarian Kiffles - again I like them because they have a fruity middle. I use either apricot or raspberry. Some people use prune. the other cream cheese cookie is called Masics. I've never had them till this year and they were SO good. you put the dough in a mini muffin tin and then fill it with a filling that is similar to pecan pie. OMG - SO good.. oddly we stiill have lots of cookies left.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:31 AM   #5
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I did a cinnamon cookie and a ginger cookie both just recipes I made up they turned out pretty good

and we baked almond cookies and a shortbread style and also mixed leftover ginger cookie and almond dough together which actually turned out to be the nicest
Old 12-29-2012, 10:47 AM   #6
masomania

masomania can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmasomania can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Chocoate Shortbread bars
masomania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #7
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

gingerbread cookies
Old 12-30-2012, 01:00 AM   #8
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

None, but I've eaten a ton!;-)
Old 12-30-2012, 05:00 PM   #9
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sugar cookies
Chocolate, white chocolate chip cookies
oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with butterscotch chips added in as a bonus.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #10
minerva

minerva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesminerva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I made:

Peanut-oat balls.
Sugar plums.
Medieval gingerbread.
Molasses crinkles.
Chai snickerdoodles.
Hazelnut shortbread cookies (Mexican wedding-style).
aaand: Irish coffee crunchies.
minerva is offline   Reply With Quote