Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-02-2010, 12:17 AM   #1451
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Ever since Ashley posted her page on the Pay-site board about Cake Batter... I've been wanting to try that myself.. I've never thought about eating the entire mixing bowl before..
I do this a lot, I've even tried just about every flavor.... Strawberry and Yellow are my favorites though... Love cake batter!

Brownie mix is only for those days when nothing but chocolate can help...
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:50 AM   #1452
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I do this a lot, I've even tried just about every flavor.... Strawberry and Yellow are my favorites though... Love cake batter!

Brownie mix is only for those days when nothing but chocolate can help...
I must've missed the memo. I'll lick the spatula.. get the last couple blobs from the mixing bowl after I've poured the batter into the pans, etc. Thought.. mmm.. that's tasty. Maybe I'm too fond of the baked version of the batter. Although, come to think of it.. I have had the cake batter ice cream at Cold Stone.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:09 AM   #1453
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC I'm reviving this thread.

IC that I have been so hungry this summer, and I never feel full, no matter what I eat.

IC that this is not a bad thing.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:33 AM   #1454
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default *bump*

Ah ha! Found the confession thread here!

Sooo... I want to gain weight. I have a bit over the last 6 months but have put off anymore because I will be travelling soon and I want to avoid the crap that comes with airlines, etc.

Since I was a child I have never felt truly satisfied with eating unless I was/am FULL. Not so full that it made me sick but certainly "unbutton your pants" full. Whether I was eating for comfort or something, I have no idea. I just loved filling myself all the way up. I was not a fat child but I wasn't skinny either. I think I had a lot of my Dad's metabolism at the time, so I could eat and eat and then played outside and did sports...

Anyway, long story short (not) I do not want to go over a certain size (as I know what cap is best for me so that I can still be active and all that) but I do want to be bigger than what I am now. I also really enjoy the thought of eating, actually eating, eating too much, talking about food and FOOD in general! I just love good good food! It makes me excited and happy.

I used to feel I was weird to want/love to talk about food or thought I was wrong for not being able to eat and just stop at what everyone calls "satisfied". I have been this way since I was a child and can't put my finger on a specific event or reason that I would be this way. I feel it's part of me and always will be.

*please note: I am in a relationship, so will want to talk to my partner more about it... please no PMs, thanks!

Last edited by fat9276; 11-30-2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: edit edit
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:49 AM   #1455
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

2010.......2011.....2012. Wow, you'd think there would be more activity in a thread like this!

But I'm glad you found the thread, 9276, sounds like that was something you've been thinking about saying for a long time.

ETA: forgot to add a confession. Almost every day lately I sit at work, seeing my gut pressing into the edge of my desk and think "I'm pretty much back to my heaviest weight, I should turn this around. Tonight I walk very briskly home then have a light supper." And then I gallumph down floor flights of stairs and feel how much various body parts are jiggling, and suddenly all I can think of is how if I got bigger I'd be able to feel even more jiggle....and my resolve melts away.

Last edited by Tad; 11-30-2012 at 10:52 AM. Reason: its a confession thread and I forgot to put in a confession.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:14 PM   #1456
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title
Default Love stuffing

I am 5"8 and I currently weigh 250 lbs. I have been a stuffer for quite some time. I love the feeling of eating so much I can't even move after. I feel like I am out of control with it these days. I am always eating and when I'm not eating I am chewing on bubble gum. I think I have recently put on more weight because a perfect stranger approached me and told me that the way I chomp on my gum I reminded her of a big fat cow grazing in a pasture. My stomach is large and has always been big. Also my face is round and I have a prominent double chin. I love being big and would like to get bigger. The other day I gorged myself in so much food that my stomach became so bloated my belt bursted right off of me. I felt just like violet from willy wonka.
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #1457
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC I just had gingerbread men dipped in cake batter for a snake.
This working at a bakery thing is leading to bad things...
Cake batter,just...appears....in my face.
I've been searching websites all day for cupcake stuffs,and bulk sprinkles and candies....Surrounded by the good stuffs.

Todays menu of truffles and cake-pops is gonna need some attention I'm sure.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:18 AM   #1458
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For a snake?
Old 01-10-2013, 10:22 AM   #1459
Oona
¬.¬

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I love my belly more than ever! I love how it sticks out more after I eat.
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:27 AM   #1460
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
IC that I love my belly more than ever! I love how it sticks out more after I eat.
You're obviously not eating enough. The aim is to eat so much that your stomach collapses into a black hole and sucks everything in.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:36 AM   #1461
Oona
¬.¬

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
You're obviously not eating enough. The aim is to eat so much that your stomach collapses into a black hole and sucks everything in.
o.O

I don't even have a clever reply to this... Damn! Foiled by my brain once again!
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #1462
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
Sexy is the only I can use to describe that.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:35 PM   #1463
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
IC I just had gingerbread men dipped in cake batter for a snake.
This working at a bakery thing is leading to bad things...
Cake batter,just...appears....in my face.
I've been searching websites all day for cupcake stuffs,and bulk sprinkles and candies....Surrounded by the good stuffs.

Todays menu of truffles and cake-pops is gonna need some attention I'm sure.
I'm so jealous...truffles, cake-pops, gingerbread men
Old 01-11-2013, 08:14 AM   #1464
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default i think i like it

I have finally got the nerve to post a pic of myself and i confess to actually liking it
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #1465
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwfairygirl View Post
The snacks here are going to ruin my life.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:00 PM   #1466
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Quote:
The snacks here are going to ruin my life.
Well, ya'll can just send'em my way iffin' it's that bad...he he he
Old 01-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #1467
bbwfairygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
I have finally got the nerve to post a pic of myself and i confess to actually liking it
And I'm glad to hear you like it. Very cute!
Old 01-13-2013, 05:35 PM   #1468
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gingerbread with lemonade is awesome.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:04 PM   #1469
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Gingerbread with lemonade is awesome.
Gingerbread with ANYTHING is awesome!!
Old 01-18-2013, 03:09 PM   #1470
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

eating eating eating like a mad fiend and really like how I have "filled out" a bit again
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:47 PM   #1471
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Am I the only one who isn't a fan of gingerbread?
Old 01-19-2013, 09:26 AM   #1472
melinda333
panda

melinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
'Serving size' is a lie! Wife and I used to get prepared meals that said they were for four, and polish them off ourselves. Likewise recipes.....I suppose if you are serving it as part of an extended meal, with appetizers, soup, salad and rolls on the side, and dessert, the serving sizes would line up more, but who does that these days?
I confess I don't know if I eat big or "normal" portions anymore. I eat until I'm not hungry. I don't see anything wrong with that. Can you imagine having lunch and still be hungry? I see what slim women on the internet eat just out of curiosity and the portions are small, yet they seem satisfied with it.

I take my thyroid hormones, but I gain weight even eating a healthy/whole foods vegetarian diet, which I actually prefer to eat for my well being. Eating meat often gives me gout pain. But I can't do that because I want to remain where I am (or even 2 sizes smaller because it's easier to shop), with the same fitness level or even better. In a nutshell, I'm quite torn about my nutricional choices...
melinda333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #1473
bbwfairygirl

Quote:
You sir must have some weird genetic disorder. Gingerbread rocks!! lol

Now that I'm craving gingerbread...*sigh*
Old 01-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #1474
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You sir must have some weird genetic disorder. Gingerbread rocks!! lol

Now that I'm craving gingerbread...*sigh*
I'm the only person in my family that likes gingerbread.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:44 AM   #1475
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I hate it hate it hate it!!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote