Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

View Poll Results: Do you feel a bit envious if someone who has the same post count as you has more rep?
Hell yeah 4 8.00%
Nope, I could care less! 40 80.00%
Maybe.... 6 12.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Keep it 100 now....

Do you get envious when someone who has the same post count as you has more rep cans? Say if you have 2000 posts with only three light green cans and that other person with the same post count has a golden star, do you feel some kind of way? Keep it 100 now.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #2
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would first like to translate to the super white members of dims that "keep it 100" means, be honest. Now that is established,like I've said before I do not care about rep.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:45 AM   #3
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

For those of you without access to Urban Dictionary, Keep It 100 means to be real and true to yourself. In other words, be yourself, 100%.

I'm not jealous, I just wonder how the hell people get so much rep.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #4
SitiTomato

SitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going on

Mostly making people laugh or being sexy and posting pictures from what I've seen.

So read up on those joke books and start getting your sexy on, not necessarily at the same time but it might help.
SitiTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #5
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Haha.

Hahahaha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:31 AM   #6
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
Do you get envious when someone who has the same post count as you has more rep cans? Say if you have 2000 posts with only three light green cans and that other person with the same post count has a golden star, do you feel some kind of way? Keep it 100 now.
No, but I do wonder how you're http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...r.php?u=32165?
Old 08-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
She's not--she used to be Happyface and changed her name to Kitty, not Kinky.

I still have my own suspicions tho.....but I'm keeping them to myself atm.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #8
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
She's not--she used to be Happyface and changed her name to Kitty, not Kinky.

I still have my own suspicions tho.....but I'm keeping them to myself atm.
OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN READING THAT INCORRECTLY THIS WHOLE TIME!!!
I apologise. I also now know that I really stinking need new glasses.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:48 AM   #9
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks for the vote. Do you feel that the open display of the rep system makes you more likely to keep your true opinions to yourself for fear of not getting reps, being unpopular? Do you feel pity for posters that have 20,000 posts but only 4 dark green rep dots? Do you feel kinda salty or jealous of other posters who have 800 posts, joined later than you, but have reached a golden star?

You may have a case of repitis. Come on, admit it now.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:20 AM   #10
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Um. I don't even get the rep system. I never get rep. That doesn't mean that I'm not utterly hilarious, witty, charming, and gorgeous. Ha!

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:27 AM   #11
seeker421

seeker421 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
Speaking as someone who has no rep, no I do not get jealous but I reserve the right to get jealous when I have rep.
seeker421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:06 AM   #12
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up

It hasn't come up yet.

*struts and then does The Robot*
Old 01-13-2013, 04:12 AM   #13
vinarian
Crazy Person

vinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I would, but being how I only post once or twice every few months,I don't get to know people on here that we'll, besides,I know I'm awesome
Old 01-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #14
melinda333
panda

melinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I wouldn't because some posts are silly, like letter games. Or just a compliment, nothing that really "deserves rep". I do notice when I get a rep, and specially that little nice comment that comes with it.
melinda333 is offline   Reply With Quote