Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-30-2012, 09:58 AM   #1
lascenara17

lascenara17 has said some nice things
Default What's the problem? :S

Hey guys, I've been asking for tips on helping my girlfriend fatten herself up and I get a weird, slowly-backing-away kind of response. Obviously this is within an FA context, I've not been asking anyone who would listen, but the fact that even FA people have reacted that way makes it even stranger. Is there something wrong?
lascenara17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:40 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, just taking a stab at an answer....

There seem to be a lot more guys who are feeders or encouragers of weight gain than there are women who want to gain weight.

So first of all, most size acceptance sites are not really about weight gain, yet there are always guys around who want to talk about and encourage it, which tends to make people have a bit of a 'here we ago again' attitude when guys bring up such topics (and of course, many of the people here aren't into weight gain at all).

Secondly, when people hear this request just from you, with no idea how enthusiastic your girlfriend is (and no matter what you say, nobody will really know, because there are guys who will lie), there is the concern of how good a situation this is, and do they want to get involved in it? (who would want to find out they helped along someone who was secretly fattening their partner, or kind of coercing a reluctant partner to gain?)

Just my guess as to the reasons.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:46 AM   #3
lascenara17

lascenara17 has said some nice things

Thanks for being understanding mate x

I thought FA sites had more people who liked weight gaining? I would've thought that with the amount of BBW models around, most of whom have at least a couple of aspects of weight gain on their sites, there would be a bigger community of people who are in relationships where one or both partners are gaining?

Strange.

But thanks for your help man, maybe I was just being a bit too enthusiastic.
lascenara17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:19 PM   #4
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

You'll find it more positively on feederism based sites than simply sites for people who are attracted to fat people.

Even then, some feederism sites are just god damn terrible due to the amount of pathetic fappers and sexually frustated lonely recluses found on them.

ANYWAYS...

When it comes to weight gain, it's all about consent.
If an individual is willing to do it and wants to do it then there is less of an issue but there's always that possibility of someone being the utterly despised secret feeder which is universally hated and since there's no guarantee that some random guy on the internet isn't a secret feeder, people asking how to fatten someone is met with plenty of suspicion.

Adding on to the fact that the most distrusted group in the little "FA Hierarchy" as I call it are the feeders and the frequency of the weight gain questions and you can probably see why.

That being said, as you probably noticed I'm quite pessimistic about internet FAs and Feeders, despite being an FA and arguably a feeder myself.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:19 PM   #5
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You know I feel like you guys sorta pegged this guy as an outsider for being one to step up and admit to his partner, and ask even for them to sort of 'give in' if only just a bit... to better suit his taste.

I think he was being pretty honest about what he was doing. And I would tell him to go for it, if she was supportive.

But I put it like this- although most women wouldn't mind having larger breast how many of them would go ahead and get breast implants to make their partner happy?

Then flip it back over to weight gain. Although SOME women wouldn't mind having a bit more junk in the trunk, how many of THEM would go ahead and put on some pounds to make their partner happy?

When it comes to this it is better to just make sure you are in the right relationship, because honestly, and I think just about everyone would agree with me here- it is better that you and your partner BOTH do what makes each of you happy.

Playing toss around by doing 'favors' for one another will only last so long.

I think on your situation it would have been better to just 'edge' into your fantasy by maybe letting her in on it. And then see what her reaction is and leave it at that. If she says something like, "Oh she's pretty." or, "I wish my ass was that BIG!", I think it would be a good idea to bring up 'weight-gain'. Otherwise maybe you need a different partner?
Old 01-11-2013, 11:42 PM   #6
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

So you want tips on how to fatten up your girlfriend thats not hard to do. Just feeder her take her where she likes to eat tell her you like her new curves. Remember most women that are happy and in love will gain weight
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:24 AM   #7
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullsman812000 View Post
So you want tips on how to fatten up your girlfriend thats not hard to do. Just feeder her take her where she likes to eat tell her you like her new curves. Remember most women that are happy and in love will gain weight
If she likes all-you-can-eat buffets, all you have to do is take her there and let nature do the rest.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #8
fiddypence
Fast Feedist

fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think I'd like to add that it's not secret feeding so much as what I would call predatory feeding.

By this I mean someone who manipulates someone into gaining weight, but who isn't necessarily interested in the person beneath the fat rolls. I think a lot of bbws are targeted by creeps who view them as someone who will be easily manipulated.

My advice on fattening up your girlfriend? Commit to her, show her that you love her, make her feel valued unconditionally and treat her really, really well. Also, be totally honest about what you want, both with her and yourself. I think if all you want from a girlfriend is someone to gain weight then you are going to be disappointed because such a thing is not sustainable.
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:05 AM   #9
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You can make it simple, just go to places where she enjoys eating and enjoy with her. Keep her company, crack jokes, listen to her and have a good time together. If your girlfriend is an 'outsider'; then its 1 thing for her to gain because the majority of your dates have been at restaurants etc as you both enjoy food too much, its another for her to gain weight and have you stigmatized as the creepy feeder vying for control.

You don't have to blurt out your desires from the very beginning or at all, if she knows your tendencies. Your girlfriend may notice when walking beside her than you don't glance at bigger women when you are together. Your girlfriend may notice that she has your undivided attention at the ice cream parlor, or walking past Lucille Roberts as other women are working out etc. when you're together.

If she does ask you, be honest. Knowing that, by assuring her that you desire her while she finds out otherwise would be like a betrayal. If your love for her is deeper than your desire to have her gain, then accept it fully. Don't start lining up bbw and ssbbw friends/future mistresses etc. for those more challenging times.

Best of Luck.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote